Bring back the Volume & Reverse the Age!
Table of Content
A type of dermal filler called Voluma is made of HA- hyaluronic acid, which is naturally produced by the body. It is also utilized to give volume to the cheeks & other facial features. The cheeks are lifted & contoured using Voluma Injections, giving them a more youthful appearance. Anyhow, if any individual is appealing to volumize their cheeks at a very reasonable cost then learn about Voluma Fillers Cost in Abu Dhabi in the following blog and book us to have the amazing perks!
A Little More:
The main purposes of these fillers are to lift & contour the cheeks, provide volume to the cheeks and facial features, and add volume to the lips as well. There are many reasons for adding fullness to the face such as age. But by attaining these fillers, the candidate can attain a more youthful appearance.
In addition, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, especially those that appear in the bottom region of the face, can also be improved with Dermal Fillers. The best part of these fillers is that they can also be utilized to improve the definition and form of the chin & jawline.
What are the Results?
The outcome of these fillers is instant and the final results will be visible after a few weeks of the treatment. Moreover, the consequences will last for about 2 years and can even be prolonged with additional sessions. However, the duration of the effect may vary from person to person depending on their skin type, age, and lifestyle.
What are the Pros & Cons?
We are all aware of the fact that with every treatment there are multiple pros and a few cons that are affiliated with the treatment. Below are mentioned the amazing benefits & some Voluma Fillers side effects.
- Results can be enhanced.
- Safe, effective & FDA approved.
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
- Results are natural-looking results.
- Increased volume & fullness of the cheeks.
- Quick outcomes after treatment are visible.
- Long-lasting effects, generally up to 2 years.
- The process is non-surgical & minimally invasive.
- Restoration of facial contours & youthful appearance.
- Can enhance the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines.
- A more balanced & symmetrical facial appearance.
- Can be used to improve the shape & definition of the jawline & chin.
- Improved contours and definition of the cheekbones, jawline, and chin
- Minimal soreness.
Note: the candidates should not worry as the side effects are minimal and will be one in a few days
What are the Steps taken for Voluma Fillers?
- Consultation: To determine whether Voluma is the best option for the candidate, it is essential to schedule a consultation with a qualified healthcare practitioner to decide on the best course of action. The expert on the treatment will evaluate the face and ask about the medical history.
- Preparation: The face will be cleansed & the areas will be marked where the filler will be injected. After that, a numbing cream will be applied to ease discomfort and make the candidate comfortable.
- Injection: A tiny needle is utilized to inject the filler into the areas that require a volume. To ensure that the product is administered evenly, the healthcare provider will massage the region to spread it
- Recovery: The candidate might suffer some bruising, redness, or swelling after the procedure, but these negative effects will be gone in a few days.
- Follow-up: To evaluate the results & make any necessary changes, the expert will arrange a follow-up session.
What is the Estimated Cost?
According to the Best Dermatologist at Enfield Royal Clinic, the estimated cost of teh treatment is around AED 590. But this is not the real cost as there are some factors that will impact the price. Thus the real cost will be decided after having a word with the Skin Specialist.
What are the Influencing Factors of Cost:
- The extent of the treatment area.
- The complexity of the treatment.
- The experience of the doctor.
- The amount of solution required to acquire optimum results.
- The reputation & location of the clinic.
- Some other expenses.
Rejuvenate your Beauty!
After learning about the affordable Voluma Fillers Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, fill out the below form to get the most effective and lasting treatment. We assure to provide you with the most desirable & appealing results. Hurry up, we are here for you!