People these days are so conscious about their looks and body structure that is the reason they try different hacks as well as do diets and go to the gym but nothing helps. Also, the tummy always needs more to eat. Obviously, when you will feel hungry you will take more food inside & will gain more carbs and fatty acids. Instead of treating the fats in your body or doing liposuctions, there is a Gastric Balloon Placement in Abu Dhabi that will make your stomach small and as a result, you will eat less. Most people are confused about the Gastric Balloon Cost in Abu Dhabi but it is an affordable treatment with long-lasting outcomes.
Table of Content
In the treatment saline or a silicone gastric balloon is inserted into the patient’s stomach through the esophagus and this way the procedure decreases their eating desire and helps individuals to eat less. The patient feels full after eating in a normal quantity. This assists in losing weight of the patient & that way the individual leads a healthy life. People opt for the process because they failed by doing diet or exercise.
Gastric Balloons Pros and Cons:
When we talk about a treatment we should know the benefits as well as the drawbacks. To understand both Gastric Balloons Placement in Abu Dhabi you have to read the following:
The benefits related to the treatment are as follows;
- It is a less expensive procedure as compared to other weight loss surgeries
- There is no surgical way involved in the process
- The patient does not require to take medications before or after the therapy
- If an individual does not get satisfied with the procedure he can reverse the process as well.
- People who are afraid of surgeries can take benefit too
The drawbacks of the therapy are minimal and almost negligible:
- Sleep disorders
Before the procedure gets starts the individual need to avoid fast food as well as drinks. You must have an empty stomach for the treatment to occur. To carry out the procedure finally, it is not necessary to insert anesthesia into the patient’s body as the gastric balloon can be injected through the esophagus without it. A doctor will insert a silicone balloon into the patient’s stomach after which it gets filled so that it can take someplace in the stomach & the urge for eating becomes decreased. The overall procedure will be done with the help of X-Rays and will be for 15 minutes.
Gastric Balloon Cost in Abu Dhabi:
The Gastric Balloon Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain range from AED 13600 to AED 21000. However, there are various elements that decide the final cost of the treatment.
Elements that Determine the Cost:
The factors are as follows:
- The extent of the area which is under treatment, a bigger area will cost more than treating a smaller one
- The number of sessions required to get required outcomes also determines the charge
- The doctor’s expertise & qualification make a huge difference in the fee
- The modern strategy and latest tools also charge more than conventional techniques
- The location of the clinic and the standard also play an important part in specifying the cost of the procedure
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic is providing a safe and protective environment to its patients as this is really important from the hygienic point of view. Our staff is friendly with its patients and hears their problems with focus. Our medical treatments are effective that’s why they are popular among people. Also, the results of the clinic are according to the desires of the staff. We are proud that our clients are happy with our results.
Grab a Consultation!
Enfield Royal Clinic has a free appointment opportunity for you by which you can meet our professionals and can obtain information on the Gastric Balloon Cost in Abu Dhabi. You just need to fill out the form given below!