Lips are an essential feature of the face since they are engaged in expressions, fix the attention of another person on themselves, and considerably enhance the overall aspect of the face. Facial expressions are an essential part of the procedure. Individual muscle reflexes are involved, yet they are linked by a joint base, a single purposefulness. When a genuine grin arises on a person’s face, the mood of contentment, excitement, and happiness is reflected in other facial characteristics at the same time. Get the desired shape of your lips by getting Lip Reduction Surgery in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
A kind of cosmetic surgery that focuses on improving the look of flaws in the lip region. The incisions are made with the intervention of tissue incisions. It gives you the ability to produce natural proportions, symmetrical curves, and the perfect lip shape.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- Fuller lips
- Improves the contour and length of the lips by lifting the corners of the mouth.
- Lip line that is more noticeable
- Improve your grin and show off your pearly whites.
- Reduce the appearance of small wrinkles on the upper lip
- The permanent enhancement
- Boost your self-confidence and self-esteem.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone having the following conditions:
- The absence of any acute diseases at the time of the operation
- Dissatisfaction with the shape and size of lips
- Realistic expectations of outcomes
- Age above 15 years at least
The treatment will increase or decrease the volume of the lips, correct the contours, eliminate asymmetry, and correct the cicatricial deformities of the lips. It also reduces the distance from the nose to the upper lips and raises and restores the corners of the lips.
To achieve your desired results and avoid complications, you need to follow the following guidelines:
- Do not drink or eat for 8 hours before surgery.
- Inform the doctor if there were any changes in the state of health like fever, runny nose, pustular rashes on the skin, etc., on the eve of the operation.
- Smoking can adversely affect the result of the operation. If you smoke, you must refrain for two weeks before the procedure.
- Within two weeks before the operation, stop taking anticoagulants
The Lip Reduction Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain follows the following steps:
- As a rule lip reduction or lip enlargement takes place using local anesthesia.
- First of all, the mucous membrane of the lips is measured, and markings are made where the surgical incisions will take place.
- The necessary part of the mucous membrane is excised to reduce the lips. A sawtooth incision is made to enlarge the lips, a strip of skin outside the mucosa is removed, and then the mucosa is moved.
- At the end of the operation, absorbable or non-absorbable sutures are applied to the mucous membrane of the lips.
- If the lip surgery was performed under local anesthesia, there is no need for postoperative hospitalization.
Recovery and Rehabilitation:
After the operation, a bandage is applied to the face removed every other day. The first dressing is done the next day after the procedure. For others, your appearance will be satisfactory after a week. The patient notices swelling and decreased sensitivity for longer.
His well-being determines when the patient can return to his daily activities. This usually becomes possible within 3-5 days after the operation. For quick tissue repair, physiotherapy procedures are recommended. If you have questions about your lips’ appearance, seek advice and advice from a plastic surgeon who will develop a program for their correction together with you.
Complications are practically excluded. Swelling, bruising, and hyperemia or redness are possible. These are natural manifestations that occur in the postoperative period. To minimize the risk, it is recommended to follow the doctor’s recommendations completely.
The cost of Lip Reduction Surgery in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 7999 to AED 14999. The price is impacted by several factors, including the complexity of treatment, surgeon’s qualifications, clinic location, and level. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
Book an Appointment!
Are you concerned about your lips being too thin and narrow? Or, on the other hand, are you dissatisfied with your large and thick lips? These issues may be resolved by surgery. Make an appointment for an initial consultation at the Enfield Royal Clinic, and together we’ll figure out how to make your aspirations a reality.