Permanently getting rid of hair with lasers is the best way to deal with unwanted body hair; however, specific hairs like delicate baby hair cannot be targeted effectively. In this case, they can be bleached, which renders them unnoticeable for several weeks. To obtain clearer skin, Laser Hair Bleaching in Abu Dhabi can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with laser hair removal at Enfield Royal Clinic.
Table of Content
Aim of Treatment:
Laser hair bleaching therapy is essentially a hair coloring procedure. This therapy does not eliminate hair, but it does modify its color to make you seem better. The majority of people seek laser hair bleaching treatment for their dark-colored hair. As a result, your hair color changes, and it becomes indistinguishable against your complexion.
The treatment has several advantages. Here’s a rundown of some of the advantages:
- It’s merely a lunchtime treatment that provides long-term hair concealment.
- It is a relatively inexpensive operation.
- In two to three treatment sessions, fine and thin hair is removed.
- This therapy has very few negative consequences.
- The treatment does not aid the growth of fine hair.
- This procedure does not require any rest.
The procedure will modify the color of the hair to match the color of the skin. The fine hair will lighten in color as a result of the treatment, and the hair will become completely unnoticeable.
If you have fine hair on your face or other body areas, you may be suitable for the treatment. Nonetheless, only a specialist can make a final judgment on your suitability.
If you have any of the following problems, you should consider the treatment:
- You have dark hair on your face or other regions of your body.
- Your hair is fine or thin.
- The laser hair removal therapy did not completely remove your skin’s hair.
Before starting the treatment, follow these guidelines:
- For 3 to 4 days, avoid using bleaching and exfoliating treatments.
- There must be no exposed wounds, abscesses, or inflammations in the treated region.
- One week before the appointment, stop sunbathing.
Laser hair bleaching includes using sophisticated laser equipment that eliminates pigment in the hair. This process lowers the quantity of pigment in the hair, distorting color. As a result, the hair blends in with the skin, making it virtually unnoticeable. Aside from that, the laser expert will aim the laser beam to a precise arrangement to get the desired hair color.
Following the procedure, follow these guidelines:
- Apply sunscreen with an SPF of 50 or higher to the treated area.
- For five days, stay out of the sun.
- For the next 48 hours, don’t use any makeup.
Recovery and Downtime:
There is no such thing as downtime after the procedure. After the treatment, your skin will be sun-sensitive for two weeks. We advise not tanning for two weeks before and after the laser treatment. Sunscreen, in general, is an excellent way to safeguard all of your hard work in caring for the skin.
How many Sessions are Needed?
The treatment is a non-permanent procedure that must be repeated every 4–6 weeks. Although some patients’ hair that has been bleached repeatedly thins and falls out, this is not the case for everyone.
The cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 299 to AED 4,999. The cost is determined by the qualification of the specialists, the ranking of the health clinic, and the technique used. The zone’s processing area is also taken into account.
Book an Appointment!
If you want to make your baby hair completely invisible get Laser Hair Bleaching in Abu Dhabi at Enfield Royal Clinic. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.