Let’s Look Younger Together!
As you grow older, your skin starts developing wrinkles, and it is natural for it to do so. But that doesn’t mean we can’t take care of it. Everyone likes clear and Wrinkle-free skin, and we have the best thread lift in Abu Dhabi to help you achieve that.
Table of Content
- Cost: 500 AED per thread
- Results: Long lasting
- Duration of Treatment: 20 to 30 minutes
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive
What is Thread Lift?
In thread lift in Abu Dhabi, your skin is not surgically removed; a cosmetic surgeon utilizes safe, dissolvable threads to stitch up and suspend sections of your skin, giving it a notable lift. PDO threads are commonly used for this purpose.
The treatment is performed under local anesthetic and involves making small incisions near the hairline through which several PDO threads are inserted into the skin and slipped from the head to the side of the mouth. It acts as a quick Facelift without intending to experience major complications.
Before attempting a thread lift, various precautions should be taken. Those are:
- Make sure you’re not inflamed or swollen in the days leading up to the surgery.
- If you have any dental work that needs to be done, you should do so now because you may not be able to see your dentist for a few weeks after the treatment.
- Before the procedure, avoid taking any blood thinners for at least two days
- It’s just as crucial to feel emotionally healthy and physically well before starting the treatment.
- Trust your cosmetic surgeon entirely and remain in a stress-free setting.
A produces precise and quick results, but only for a short time. Your skin will appear smoother, and wrinkle-free thanks to the thread used to suspend it. As a result of this therapy, the skin is raised and tightened.
The treatment is suitable for the following:
- The skin of the client has wrinkled
- You’re afraid of invasive surgery
- The client is between the ages of 30 and 50
- You want to see fast results with a quick recovery
During thread lift, you can expect the following.
- After your skin has been numbed using anesthesia, thin needles called cannulas will be placed via tiny holes.
- A thread will be placed through the needle or cannula, which could take up to 30-45 minutes.
- Threads will be inserted to elevate or tighten the skin as needed.
The recovery time for a thread lift is roughly two weeks, while any severe restrictions and limitations will only be in place for the first 24 to 72 hours. Temporary facial discomfort and edema are expected, but they will pass quickly.
- Avoid lying on your stomach or side.
- Sleep on your back with an elevated pillow.
- Avoid wearing make-up for the first 12-24 hours because your skin is susceptible, and cosmetics can aggravate it.
- Avoid facial massages and facials for the first ten days. Massages apply pressure on the area under treatment, leading to bruising.
- The threads pull on your skin, giving you a wrinkle-free look
- Doesn’t cause allergic responses and is safely absorbed by your skin
- Permitting you to return to your regular life in 5-7 days.
Discomfort and pain are two of the most common complaints. While the process is less invasive, it does not come without discomfort.
Thread Lift Cost in Abu Dhabi:
The Thread Lift Cost in Abu Dhabi starts from 500 AED per thread. This largely depends on the surgeon’s expertise and experience. A respected and reputable surgeon will charge more obviously.
Consult the Best Doctor for Thread Lift:
At Enfield Royal Clinic, our experts have promised to give their candidates the understanding and knowledge they acquire, whether it is about the procedure, the specialists, our location, and so much more. So feel comfortable in sharing what you desire. We have the best doctor for a thread lift, so plan up and book us!
Book Your Appointment!
Fill in the form below to book your appointment for Thread Lift in Abu Dhabi.