Get fuller and luscious lips with lip-filling injections!
The lips are the center of attraction on the face. Having beautiful lips is something everybody desires to have. The appearance of a person’s lips can greatly affect how a person is perceived. Fuller lips enhance beauty however not everybody is lucky enough to be born with them. This can be achieved by a cosmetic procedure carried out with Lip Fillers in Abu Dhabi. During the treatment, the doctor injects a solution into the lips of the candidate that makes them fuller and enhances the appearance by increasing the volume.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: half an hour to 2 hours
- Results last: 12 to 18 months
- Side Effects: bleeding
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Aim of the Treatment:
The procedure aims to add dimension and volume to the thin lips in the outer direction. It enhances the look of the person by reshaping the lips. Lips are contoured in a way that they appear bigger and fuller.
At Enfield Royal Clinic, you can get the major benefits of this treatment. Benefits include:
- It enhances the appearance of the lips
- Makes a person more confident and increases their self-esteem
- Adds dimension and volume to the thin lips
- The results are instant with no downtime
- The candidate achieves their desired look without having to undergo the surgical procedure
- It lasts for a long time so the recipient does not have to repeat the procedure after a few days.
- The patient can reverse the results of fillers if not satisfied.
- Provides adjustable treatments in subsequent sessions.
The procedure results in the enhancement of the lips. The size of the lips is increased resulting in an improvement in the appearance of the person. The results are quick and do not require any downtime. They last for a long time and the candidate does not have to repeat the procedure after every few days.
- A generally healthy person who is not suffering from any serious mental or physical condition
- Any individual who wants to change the appearance of their lips
- An individual who is not allergic to the fillers
- A candidate who wants fuller lips with an increased volume
- A person with realistic expectations from the procedure
What are the Choices for Lip Fillers?
If you want to receive a lip filler to make your lip plumper but do not know which filler to use. You can select from the following popular lip filler injections.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Fillers:
Hyaluronic acid fillers are made up of hyaluronic acid which is naturally present in the body. When this safe material is inserted into the lips it adds up volume. Restylane and Juvederm are the most popular hyaluronic fillers.
Restylane is a hyaluronic acid filler that can be injected into cheeks, lips, and mouth. This filler improves the wrinkle appearance of the lips and smoothens the skin. This component is FDA-approved. Not only lips the filler is used to eliminate the aging issues from the face too.
Juvederm fillers are further classified as juvederm ultra XC and juvederm volbella XC. Both these fillers gives natural results and removes wrinkle, fine lines, and aging signs from the lips. There are no side effects of the procedure.
Collagen Lip Fillers:
These are the most popular fillers because of the natural results it gives. The outcomes given by these fillers last longer than the hyaluronic acid fillers. These are a little safer than the hyaluronic acid fillers.
Collagen fillers plump the lips while hyaluronic acid also hydrates the lips.
Permanent Silicone Lip Fillers:
These are done on a permanent basis. With these fillers, the patients get results that stay longer than other fillers. For the insertion of these lip fillers, incisions are made in the lips. These fillers give less natural results which is why these are not that popular among people.
Fat Transfer Lip Injections:
These injections enhance the shape and size of the lips. The fats from the butts, abdomen, and thighs are taken and then inserted into the lips for enhancement.
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
The doctor reviews the patient’s medical history and takes a physical examination to make sure they do not suffer from any condition that could affect the treatment. The doctor then takes a patch test to make sure the recipient is not allergic to the injections.
It is a quick and easy procedure so no intensive preparation is required before the treatment. the patient is however advised not to take blood-thinning medications as it increases the risk of bleeding during the procedure.
- The Lip Fillers in Abu Dhabi treatment area are first cleaned and disinfected thoroughly
- The doctor then marks the site of the injections
- A numbing cream or injections of local anesthesia is used to numb the lips to avoid any discomfort to the recipient
- Once numbed, the doctor then uses a small and thin needle to inject the filler into various points on the lips
- The solution contains Hyaluronic acid that stays on the lips for a long time
- The treated area is then cleaned and an ointment is applied to minimize any infection
Aftercare and Recovery:
After the procedure, the recipient is given a list of instructions to follow to take good care of the lips to achieve the expected results.
- The candidate is not to kiss for at least a day or two
- The recipient should avoid excessive workouts for a day or two as well
- To control the swelling, ice packs are to be used
- A lot of water is to be consumed after the procedure
The recovery time for the injections is usually the time taken for the injection sites to heal completely. It only takes a few days after which the recipient can enjoy their fuller and more beautiful lips.
Cost of Lip Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi:
The average cost for Lip Fillers in Abu Dhabi starts from AED 1350. The actual cost depends on the type and amount of fillers used. The final cost is determined by the doctor after the initial examination and consultation.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The fillers last for a long time. Their duration varies and depends on the type of fillers used. Some may last for several years as well while others may last for up to six months or a year.
Book a Consultation!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the most highly qualified and experienced doctors that provide the best treatments in Abu Dhabi. Fill up the consultation form given below to get an initial appointment with the finest doctors.
Being a non-invasive treatment, the process does not cause any pain. The patient may feel a little pain or discomfort but that is very minimal. Sometimes, your doctors apply anesthesia to completely eliminate the pain.
Yes, a lip filler makes the lips look natural and aesthetic. The tone of your lips is made lighter by the procedure. It highly depends on the type of procedure by which the lip filling is done.
The cost of Lip Fillers Injections in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1499 to AED 1799. The number of fillers injected and the condition of the patient plays an important role in deciding the cost of the procedure.
After the lip filler injections, there is no downtime as the procedure is non-invasive and you do not need any bed rest or other specific after care.
Lip fillers do not give permanent results. The result stays there for a few months. So to maintain the outcomes you need to receive the treatment after every 12 to 18 months.