CGF is a high concentration of platelets encased in its own plasma. This method has been proved to be useful since it contains a variety of beneficial growth factors and nutrients that aid in collagen remodeling and skin quality and texture enhancement. Concentrated Growth Factor in Abu Dhabi can treat fine wrinkles around the eyes, cheekbones, neck, and chest.
Table of Content
Much attention has been paid to this method in recent years. It helps to rejuvenate cells and tissues. This is a unique system. With this method, subtle healing can be achieved quickly and easily.
The stem cell system plays a role in natural growth factors. As is well known, the stem cell system has enabled significant advancements in aesthetics. It appears to be a system that is simple to implement. It can also be used on places that have been wounded.
It’s a method that everyone can use. The essential point is that it has unquestionably been researched and completed by a professional. Because the act of administering injections, in particular, necessitates extreme caution. Otherwise, achieving the intended effects can be difficult.
This process is often very helpful in reducing acne scars, wrinkles, skin laxity and fine lines. This allows you to fully develop the skin and get rid of the signs of aging.
To achieve optimal treatment results, you must follow some rules prior to therapy.
- Two weeks before to therapy, avoid consuming anticoagulants, aspirin, or ibuprofen.
- For three days prior to therapy, refrain from smoking and drinking.
- Stop consuming alcoholic beverages.
- For a faster recovery, take your prescribed meds on schedule.
- There are no active skin allergies on your body.
The procedure is straightforward and follows the following steps:
- The medical practitioners simply take blood as they would for a standard blood test.
- To separate the platelets from the remainder of the blood, the blood is spun in a centrifuge.
- CGF is then introduced, allowing vital growth factors and nutritional proteins to be released into plasma, which is subsequently administered to the skin for optimal outcomes.
- Some of the main proteins that lead to natural skin exfoliation are collagen stimulating factor, epidermal growth factor, and keratinocyte growth factor.
- It can enter the target dermis through a variety of routes beneath the skin. It is absorbed in the same way that dermal filler is in the eye area, contributing to the production of fine lines and wrinkles.
Aftercare and Recovery:
For a smooth recovery follow these guidelines:
- You can instantly continue your everyday activities after therapy with rich growth factors.
- It is a non-invasive procedure; nevertheless, you may feel light bruising and swelling or soreness around the injection site.
- Within a few days, it will vanish totally.
Is the Procedure Safe?
Because CGF is produced from the patient’s own blood, there is virtually little chance of adverse response or rejection, and many people consider it to be the most natural way to improve skin brightness.
How Many Treatments are Required?
Typically, 3-4 monthly treatments are required to achieve the target objective. As new collagen is generated, the results are usually appreciated a few months later. Because this method is natural and uses a person’s own blood, side effects and hazards are uncommon.
The cost of Concentrated Growth Factor Treatment in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 699 to AED 1699. After the initial appointment, the doctor will decide the treatment’s exact cost. The cost is determined by the number of sessions and the techniques employed.
Book an Appointment!
Are you looking for Concentrated Growth Factor Treatment in Abu Dhabi, you can get it at Enfield Royal clinic at affordable rates! Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.