As one age, different aging signs appear on the face involving the loss of volume, the appearance of wrinkles and facial creases, and the spread of scars. We have introduced the best dermal fillers to treat such issues and to restore the lost volume as well as a charm because when the tissues on the face start to shrink/thin, lines and crinkles start to appear and the hollowness of the cheeks becomes more notable. So experience the best experience of transforming dull and aged skin into a tight younger one with Dermal Fillers Injections in Abu Dhabi with us!
Table of Content
- Procedure time: less than 1 hour
- Results last: for months to years
- Side Effects: swelling or discomfort on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Treatment:
The injections contain solutions that stay under the skin and provide the person
- With restoring the lost volume and elasticity on the face and hands.
- It aims to improve a person’s appearance and make them more confident.
- The hollow parts in a person’s face are filled and wrinkles are smoothed.
- It is also used to plump the lips, have a defined cheekbone, and smooth the skin of the hands.
There are a number of benefits of the injections. Some of these are mentioned below
- The injections provide and with long term effects
- It is cost-saving as the person does not have to spend extra money on expensive skincare products
- It smoothens out the wrinkles and tightens the skin
- Lips, cheekbones, and jawline can be enhanced with the injections
- It restores the lost volume and fills up any hollowness on the face
- Even the hands can be rejuvenated with the fillers
- Fillers also help improve the symmetry of the face
The injections result in an improved appearance of the face. There is almost zero downtime after the injections are injected. The results can be seen immediately. However, it takes some time for the fillers to settle. After 2 weeks an improved look can be seen.
- A medically fit and mentally prepared person is ideal for the injections
- Someone who wishes to rejuvenate their looks
- A person who does not want permanent results and just wants to enhance their appearance
- Somebody who does not smoke as smoking affects the healing process
- An individual with realistic expectations
How Does it Work?
The process works by injecting specific gel-like substances with the help of injections in the desired area. The substance smoothens out the wrinkles and causes facial contouring. The main component of the injections is hyaluronic acid which maintains the hydration level of the skin and enhances its elasticity.
Our trained professional will inject the filler into the targeted area like cheeks, lips and mouth. The injections are done with a cannula or needle. When these fillers are injected they provide volume. The production of collagen starts improving the appearance and texture.
Types of Dermal Fillers in Our Clinic:
A popular type of dermal filler that is used to add volume to the lips to make them plump and enhanced. Girls who want a pouty appearance goes for this treatment.
A cosmetic procedure which contains hyaluronic acid to treat the dark circles present around the eyes. Spots formed due to tears are also treated by the procedure.
This filler contains poly-lactic acid to remove the wrinkles from your skin. This is the non-invasive procedure in which Sculptra is injected. The results get visible immediately after the process.
This is a Juvederm dermal filler which is FDA-approved to add volume to the lip area and to eliminate the creases and smoothen lines.
To enhance the cheek volume and to get more defined cheeks you need to get these fillers. The fillers will result in an attractive look which means that you will look more pretty and beautiful.
Body fillers-Butt Filler:
With these fillers, the shape and contours of the butts enhance resulting in a more body structure. As it contains hyaluronic acid which is naturally present in the body there is no chance of infection.
The skincare specialist has a detailed discussion with the individual about the issues and expectations from the procedure. The specialist then carries out a test to make sure the patient is not allergic to the solutions used.
Then the surgeon plans the treatment according to the expectations and goals of the recipient. To prepare the individual for the procedure, a list of instructions is given to be followed.
The candidate is to avoid taking any blood-thinning medications and smoking for days before and after the procedure.
- The procedure is usually very simple to perform and only takes a few minutes. It takes approx 30 min or an hour to inject the solution into the skin.
- First, the skin is thoroughly cleaned to avoid any infections due to bacteria on the skin
- The area to be injected is then marked
- Numbing cream is applied to keep the discomfort to a minimum
- Injections are prepared by filling them with solutions.
- Once the area being treated is numbed, the surgeon injects the fillers using a fine needle.
Aftercare and Recovery:
After the injections, the recipient is to follow the instructions of the surgeon to achieve optimum results. The person is to avoid extensive workouts and direct exposure to the sun. For the first few hours, they are to stay in an upright position.
The recovery usually does not take a lot of time. The bruising and redness, that a person may experience, fades away in a few days and the solution settles under the skin providing an even improved appearance.
There are some minor side effects that usually only take a few days to fade away. These may include redness, bruises, or swelling on the site of injection.
If performed by an inexperienced person, there can be major side effects as well. So it is advised to go to an experienced surgeon to get the injections.
The average cost of Dermal Filler in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 600 to AED 2000. The actual cost of the injections depends on the amount of filler used and its type. The area of injections also affects the total cost of the treatment. It is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results depend on the type of fillers used. Some may be long-lasting while others may provide temporary results. It depends on the expectations of the recipients. In order to get long-lasting results, the injections can be repeated.
Book an Appointment!
The highly qualified and experienced doctors and surgeons at the Enfield Royal clinic provide the patients with the best filler injections that result in a natural look. Fill up the form given below to get a initial appointment with Abu Dhabi’s finest.
Dermal fillers can be received after every 5 to 6 months to maintain the results for a long time. The limit is sometimes 7 to 9 months for some people.
After the fillers, you can sit easily but you should avoid hard exercises and shower. You can do your daily routine work in a normal way.
- Do not show your skin to heat
- Eliminate the pressure applied to the treated area
- Avoid alcohol consumption
You will need 1 to 2 days for the recovery aftr the process. Mostly, the candidates can return to their normal activities on the same day.
Yes, you can sleep after the process but it should be on your back. When it is the first night after the treatment you should sleep in an elevated position, this helps with the swelling and redness.
The effects of the dermal fillers last generally around 9 to 18 months. The impacts fluctuate with the type of fillers and the areas where it is used.
No, the results achieved by the process are natural and professional that enhance your features and making you look more defined.