The only part of the human body that is not capable of self-healing is the tooth. And unlike other tissues of the body, the loss of a part of it is already irreparable without the help of dentists. You can get help from the Best Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi. We are committed to giving you a reason to once again think about how to treat such a valuable and irreplaceable gift as our teeth and pay more attention to preserving their health and beauty. Dentistry is a branch of medicine dealing with pathologies affecting teeth, gums, maxillary bones, and oral mucous membranes.
Table of Content
Choosing your Dentist:
The dentist is a doctor engaged in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the teeth, gums, jaws, and surrounding tissues, solving functional and aesthetic problems of the oral cavity. To prevent caries and early diagnosis of oral diseases, it is recommended to visit the dentist twice a year.
This is why it is imperative to find a dentist who can help you deal with all your issues in the best way possible. Here are some of the things you need to know about your dentist:
- The qualifications and experience of your doctor
- The dentist’s experience with the treatment you are seeking
- Research and find out reviews before making your decision.
When to See a Dentist?
An appointment with a dentist is necessary in the following cases:
- toothache: constant, occurring while eating, at night or when pressing on the tooth
- trauma to the teeth
- chips and cracks in tooth enamel
- the formation of carious cavities
- darkening of the enamel of the teeth, the appearance of spots on it
- hard plaque
- bleeding gums
- swelling of the gums.
- bad breath
- exposure of the necks of the teeth
- tumor formations of the soft tissues of the oral cavity
- the presence of defects in the dentition requiring prosthetics
- bite defects
- the need for professional teeth cleaning
During your appointment with your dentist. You need to ask the following questions:
- How are my dental health and hygiene?
- Can I get any gum disease in the future?
- What foods should I avoid?
- Is mouthwash important to use?
Dentists are responsible for guiding dental hygiene to individuals. They remove cavities, repair decayed teeth, and can give anesthesia to patients.
- Tell your dentist about your medical history if you are suffering from diabetes, leukemia, or cancer.
- The time period of your suffering from the issue or pain.
- About your future expectations.
Two dentists called the Doctor of Dental Surgery and the Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry are the same doctors with the same education, only the name of the degree differs.
A dentist’s knowledge, education, and experience are essential when selecting your dentist. He should have exceptional communication skills too.
If you are looking for a good specialist in Abu Dhabi, you can schedule an appointment with a dentist at our dentistry department at Enfield Royal Clinic. At our clinic, dental departments operate as a single network. Our Dental Clinic provides a full range of dental services. The most technologically sophisticated services, like orthodontics and implantology, are provided at the Dental Center.
Here is a list of treatments available at our dental clinic:
Teeth whitening is lightening and leveling the tone of tooth enamel, removing pigments from the upper layer of dentin. The procedure belongs to cosmetic dentistry, but the latest technologies do not destroy the enamel and positively affect the condition of the teeth. They allow you to strengthen the enamel, saturating it with minerals and increasing the density of complex tissues.
The whitening procedure now allows you to achieve the beauty of your teeth and improves their health!
Some popular methods of teeth whitening are laser, ultrasonic and chemical teeth whitening.
Hollywood Smile Makeover:
It is customary to call a beautiful smile “Hollywood” as American movie stars were the first to become famous for the impeccable condition of their teeth. There is no single standard of beauty.
If your teeth are straight and need only whitening to achieve a Hollywood smile, zoom four whitenings can be done. Teeth will be 8-10 shades lighter in just one visit. If you need to align your teeth and want to achieve the Hollywood smile, aligners are the best option for you.
A dental implant is a modern dental construction that can completely replace a lost tooth. And in its structure, it is very similar to a natural tooth. The main goal of installing a dental implant is a high-quality physiological and aesthetic restoration of a tooth or several teeth. For our surgeons, nothing is impossible. We perform all types of implantation that exist today.
The filling is used as a tooth restoration type after caries, pulpitis, and nerve removal. Almost everyone is faced with this procedure. The filling process is not the most pleasant, but it will stop the decay and preserve the teeth. After the procedure, the tooth can function for many more years.
The result of root canal treatment is preserving and restoring a tooth infected with an infection or other pathology. The main task here remains to clean the root canal. From it, you need to remove the infection and to dying tissue. Then the resulting cavity is reliably sealed.
Each tooth has a visible part, a crown, and an invisible part, a root. The root is held within the bone by ligaments. An incorrect bite can be associated with a discrepancy between the size of the teeth and the volume of bone tissue and an incorrect position of the jaw. To correct the occlusion of permanent teeth, a bracket system is used.
Cost of Dental Treatments:
All dental treatments have different costs. Some medicines like dental filling are inexpensive, while other treatments like braces and implantation are pretty expensive. Your dentist will decide the cost of each treatment after the free initial consultation.
Preparing for a Dental Appointment:
How to prepare for your dentist appointment:
- Before visiting the dentist, eat because, after the intake, the doctor may recommend that you refrain from eating for 2-3 hours. In addition, it will help to avoid possible dizziness caused by the injection of anesthetic
- Remember to do your usual hygiene routines and brush your teeth with a brush and floss
- Take a clean handkerchief or disposable tissues with you
- Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement and breathing
- It is not recommended to wear bulky jewelry, but it is better to remove jewelry altogether before taking it
- Do not forget to take your medicine if you have chronic diseases such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, or bronchial asthma.
- If you feel increased anxiety before visiting the dentist, drink at night and before taking a sedative or bronchial asthma.Book an Appointment
Keep your teeth healthy! Contact the Best Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi. The specialists of our Enfield Royal Clinic have extensive experience in professional oral hygiene, treatment of caries, periodontitis, wedge-shaped defect, canal filling, restoration of the tooth crown, removal of dental plaque, and teeth whitening. Fill out the consultation form below to book n appointment now.