With age, the natural moisture of your face may be lost, and you will lose the radiant and healthy glow. Your normal skin care routine wouldn’t be enough for restoring the skin to its former glory. You may also need to get fillers to compensate for the loss of moisture. Volite Fillers in Abu Dhabi offers a unique opportunity to increase the amount of collagen and Hyaluronic acid making your skin youthful and hydrated.
Table of Content
- The skin feels hydrated after the treatment
- The elasticity of the skin is increased due to escalation in the production of collagen by the skin
- The skin is smoothened and cleared by reducing the signs of aging
- The texture and skin quality are enhanced
- There is visibly improved in the appearance of the individual after the treatment
- The person’s self-esteem and confidence are also increased
- I can also add volume to the hollow regions on the face
The procedure results in an improvement in the skin condition of the recipient. It takes time for the final results to be visible however once the results start showing it leaves the recipients happy and satisfied. Several skin problems are addressed leaving the skin smooth and clear.
Who can get the Filler?
- Any person who is physically and mentally healthy
- Somebody who wishes to enhance the quality and texture of their skin
- A person with dry skin and loose skin
- Anyone who has visible signs of aging on their skin
- An individual who does not smoke or consume alcohol
- A person who has realistic expectations from the procedure
How does Volite Work?
The Volite Fillers in Abu Dhabi work by injecting into the inner layer of the skin as it improves the skin condition from the inside out. The injections contain hyaluronic acid (HA) that hydrates the skin from within due to its ability to hold water. It also smoothens out wrinkles and lines providing a youthful and radiant appearance to the recipient.
Before the treatment, the dermatologist reviews the candidate’s medical history to ensure that they do not suffer from any serious medical condition that may be affected or could affect the results of the treatment.
No intensive preparation is required before the treatment however there are several things that the candidate is to avoid to achieve the best possible results and avoid any complications during and after the treatment. These include
- Alcohol consumption
- Blood-thinning medications
- Vitamin tablets
How is it Done?
The procedure is simple and only takes minutes to perform. The treatment is carried out by an experienced skin care professional to get the best results. Several sessions are carried out by
The treatment area is first cleaned and disinfected properly before starting the procedure. This may be done with a disinfecting solution, wipe, or an alcohol swab. The region is then numbed using a local anesthetic or by applying an ointment that numbs the region. The dermatologist then starts the procedure by first marking the sites where the filler is to be injected. the injection with a tiny needle is used by the doctor to administer the solution into the marked area where it is required. By the end, a soothing solution or cold compress is applied to minimize any discomfort felt by the recipient.
Aftercare and Recovery:
It only takes a few days to recover after the administration of injections. It may take a max of 2 or 3 days however it varies from person to person. After the procedure, a list of post-op guidelines is provided that are needed to be followed by the recipient to achieve desired results.
- A cold compress or ice pack should be applied to the treated areas to avoid any discomfort and pain
- The treated area is to keep clean after the treatment to avoid any risk of infection
- Alcohol consumption and smoking should also be avoided as they can affect the healing process
- Waxing of the treated region should also be avoided for a week or two
- Any other aesthetic treatment should also be avoided for the first few weeks
- Makeup or any other chemical containing products should not be applied to the treated area(s) for a day or two
Some temporary side effects may be experienced that may take some days to heal. These may include
- Pain on injected sites
The average cost of the injections in Dubai is approx AED 1,299. It may vary for each individual as several factors affect the cost like the area of the treatment region, injections number, the amount of solution, and the number of sessions required to get the desired outcome. The final is decided by the doctor after the initial appointment and checkup.
How Long do the Effects of Filler Last?
The effects of Volite are temporary and last for some months. The average duration of the results ranges from seven to ten months. However, to maintain desired results the candidate can get the treatment repeated.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The highly qualified Surgeons and skincare specialists of the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the finest surgeries and treatments in Abu Dhabi. Their modern techniques and use of the latest technologies give the best and guarantee desired results. The well-trained staff of the clinic makes sure that the patients and relaxed and comfortable. All the Covid 19 protocols are still in place and strictly followed as the patient’s safety is our number one priority. We believe in the equality of all patients and in treating them all with respect and dignity.
Book an Appointment!
Book a free first consultation for the Volite Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain with the finest skin care specialists by filling up the appointment form provided below.