The 8 Point Facelift in Abu Dhabi is a nonsurgical procedure that is effective on almost the whole face. The 8 points are precise injection sites that can form their facial structure. It is a treatment to restore the loss of fats and rejuvenate without any major risk, downtime, cost, or possible complication. Advanced dermal fillers are used that not just restore but also lift tissues and structure of the face to produce a more youthful profile. The sagging skin is tightened and sagging skin restored.
Table of Content
- It is one of the best Non-surgical procedures to lift the face
- It rejuvenates the face by addressing the signs of aging in the mid-face
- The appearance of dark circles and the hollow under-eye area is reduced
- It redefines the shape of the jawline and makes it look sharper
- It boosts the confidence and self-esteem of the recipient
- The skin is tightened and it makes the person look fresh and young
- It makes the face looks harmonious and much more symmetrical
The injections result in an instant rejuvenation of the face. The face looks contoured, reshaped, young, and fresh. The results last for a long time but are not permanent. If the recipient is not satisfied with the outcome, they can get the treatment reversed. The dermatologist does this by using a solution that breaks down the filter.
- A healthy person who is mentally ready for the procedure
- Someone who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- A person who has wrinkles and lines on their face that they wish to address
- An individual with realistic expectations from the injections
- Anybody who is over the age of 30 years old
- Women who are not lactating or pregnant
How does 8 Point Facelift Work?
The Facelift treatment works by injecting a solution of dermal fillers into different points on the mid-face. The eight different points are marked where the injections are needed. It treats aging signs and addresses hollow areas and also dark circles. It makes the recipient look youthful and refreshed.
In the first consultation, the doctor discusses the patient’s concerns, problem areas, expectations from the procedure, and medical history. The doctor first makes sure that the patient does not suffer from any serious medical or skin condition that may affect the treatment and its results. Other alternative treatment options are also provided to the patient according to their requirements.
Once the treatment is decided, the first step is to take a patch test to check how the recipient’s body reacts to the solution and to avoid any risk of allergic reaction. A treatment plan is then tailored according to the patient’s condition and expectation
A list of instructions is then given to the candidate to prepare for the procedure. This contains things that the patient should avoid before getting the injections like blood thinners, vitamin tablets, smoking, supplements, alcohol consumption, etc.
How is it Done?
- The procedure of 8 Point Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is very simple and takes less than an hour to carry out. It takes approx 30 to 45 minutes
- The face is first cleaned properly to remove any traces of dirt, makeup, or bacteria from the skin.
- Using a marker the dermatologist marks 8 different points on the mid-face where the injections are required
- The marked areas are then numbed using an anesthetic ointment or local anesthesia to make the treatment as painless and as comfortable as possible
- Using a fine and a small needle, the solution is administered to the marked areas
- After the administration of injections, a cold compress and a soothing ointment are applied to avoid any discomfort after the treatment
Aftercare and Recovery:
The procedure is carried out on an outpatient basis and the candidate can go home right after the treatment. They are however given a list of guidelines on how to care for the treatment area(s).
- The injected sites should not be scratched even if it is itchy as it can affect the results
- Ice is advised to be used on the swollen area(s) to control the swelling and minimize the pain
- The treated regions should not be touched for at least 3 days
- It is also advised not to do strenuous exercise for the first few days after getting the injections
- The skin should be protected from heat and the high UV rays of the sun. A good sunscreen suggested by the dermatologist should be applied to protect the skin
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED – to AED -. It is decided by the dermatologist after initial consultation and checkup keeping in mind the factors that affect the cost of the treatment.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal clinic is one of the most renowned clinics in not just UAE but around the world. People from different corners of the world visit the clinic to get aesthetic treatments. The surgeons and skin care professionals at the clinic are highly experienced and qualified professionals that provide the best and most high-quality surgeries and treatments. Their use of modern techniques and the latest technology ensures desired results that leave the clients happy and satisfied. Our well-trained staff also makes sure that the patients and clients are relaxed and comfortable during the procedures.
Request an Appointment!
You can find more about the 8-point facelift in Abu Dhabi by booking a free initial consultation by filling up the form provided below.