A facelift to reveal the key to looking younger!
Table of Content
What is a Facelift?
A facelift is usually known as a rhytidectomy. It is a treatment intended to enhance the appearance of the face by eliminating wrinkles, droopy skin, and other aging symptoms. The lower part of the face, including the cheeks, jawline, and neck, is often the focus area of the process. If any individual is appealing to go under the treatment but is concerned if the 8 Point Facelift Cost in Abu Dhabi is reasonable or not, then keep reading the blog, learn about the most affordable cost, and book us right away!
What are the Specific Areas that will be Targeted During the 8-Point Facelift?
The 8-Point Facelift is a less invasive procedure that utilizes a mixture of Dermal Fillers and Botox Injections to lift & contour the face. Anyhow, the 8 points refer to the specific regions of the face that are targeted with injections, which include:
|cheeks.||Neck.||marionette lines.||Under eye area.|
The 8-Point Facelift is Non-surgical Facelift that requires no downtime. Furthermore, the outcomes are usually temporary & will need follow-up sessions to maintain the desired look.
What are the Benefits?
There are many benefits of the treatment, some of which are mentioned below:
- Minimal pain.
- No scars are visible.
- Young appearance.
- No more saggy skin.
- Downtime is minimal.
- Perkier & tighter skin.
- Boosts self-confidence.
- The method is non-surgical.
- The therapy can be tailored.
- Instant results are delivered.
- Tone & texture is improved.
- Long-lasting & natural results.
- Refreshed & rejuvenated look.
- Reverses the aging process of aging.
How Long will the Results of the 8-Point Facelift Last?
The durability of the results will be impacted by the type of dermal filler used, the quantity of product utilized, the skin type, age, and the candidate’s lifestyle.
In addition, depending on the type of filler used, the impact of dermal fillers often lasts for up to 6 months to 1 and a half years.
How many Treatments will be Needed to Achieve Desired Results?
Depending on the individual, their specific requirements, and their desired results, a different number of treatments may be required for an 8-Point Facelift. An 8 Point Facelift often produces temporary effects that need to be maintained with additional procedures.
What is the Process?
As per the experts at Enfield Royal Clinic, the method is carried out by injecting fillers and botox into the site that requires lifts and Face Contouring to deliver a younger and rejuvenated appearance. The method is mostly accomplished in 50 minutes to 1 hour.
What is the Cost?
The cost of the treatment is variable from AED 7,950 to AED 9,950. But this is not the real cost as there are some factors that will impact the price of the treatment thus the real cost will be known at the initial meeting with the expert on the treatment.
What Factors Impact the Cost:
- Size of the area to be treated: The price depends on the size of the target region. Sessions may cost more because treating larger regions requires an increased cost.
- Number of sessions required: Every individual will need different sessions. However, if the candidate wants more sessions, the price may increase.
- Experience of the Dermatologist: The treatment performed by qualified doctors will be safer and more effective. Thus the more qualified the doctor, the more will be the cost.
- The type of treatment: Whether it is surgical or non-surgical, opting for a non-surgical one will only require injections and fillers hence the cost will be low, whereas, a surgical job requires cuts and utilization of additional tools, therefore, it will require more cost.
Redefine your Beauty!
Book us as soon as you learn about the 8-Point Facelift Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain to get the method. We promise to provide you with the most desirable and beautiful outcomes that our valuable candidates have been looking for a long time. Fill out the form below to obtain the fantastic benefits and enjoy them for a very long time!