Dermatologists have been attributing this hair loss to stressful situations that people live in for example having to live in isolation, illness and loved ones, loss of loved ones, or any other stressful situation connected to the pandemic that might be contributing to Hair loss. For such people, dermatologists suggest GFC Treatment for Hair in Abu Dhabi. This treatment is known to provide great results. It is a next-generation PRP treatment. Read all about the GFC procedure on the page below.
Table of Content
The Essence of Treatment:
The procedure aims to increase the growth of hair on the head and improve its texture and quality. The density of hair is to be increased so that the hair appears thicker and more appealing.
- The treatment is safe as the injections are prepared from the person’s blood
- The quality and texture of hair improve as time passes
- As the procedure is non-invasive the recovery period is very short
- There is no risk of allegoric reaction in this treatment
- The hair loss is reduced and the injections increase the hair density
- The results last for a long time and can be repeated
- No foreign particles were used in the injections
The treatment results in reduced hair fall, and improved hair quality and texture. The results are not instant and may take several weeks to be visible. However, once the final results start being visible It leaves the recipients with fuller volume and thicker hair. It is suggested by the doctor to get the treatment once or twice a year to maintain the results.
- Anyone who is experiencing thinning and loss of hair
- Someone who does have bleeding disorders
- Anyone not suffering from any condition that could affect the results of the treatment
- The doctor confirms if the patient is ideal for the treatment after the initial consultation
How does it Work?
The GFC Treatment for Hair in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by first drawing blood from the patient and then processing it in a centrifuge. In the centrifuge, the components of blood are separated. The concentrated growth factors from the separated components are made into injected and then administered to the scalp.
In the first appointment with the specialist, the doctor and patient discuss the problem areas, concerns, expectations, and the treatment options available to address the issues. The medical history of the patient is reviewed and the doctor also takes a physical examination of the scalp of the patient. Blood tests are also carried out to figure out if the patients have any nutrient deficiencies or thyroid issues
After completing the initial checkup and deciding on the treatment, the doctor plans a customized treatment according to the patient’s requirements.
To prepare the patient for the treatment, the doctor provides some guidelines on the things to avoid before the procedure. These include things like smoking, alcohol consumption, blood-thinning medications, supplements, etc.
The procedure is non-invasive, takes minutes to perform, and is carried out on an outpatient basis. The steps of the treatment are mentioned below:
- First, the doctor takes blood from the arm and which is then processed in the centrifuge
- The processing of the blood separates its components into plasma, red blood cells, and growth factors
- The growth factors are made into injections with fine needles
- The scalp is then numbed using a numbing ointment before administering the growth factors to the scalp
- The number of syringes used depends on the condition of the patient and their expectation
Aftercare and Recovery:
No special aftercare is required and the recipient can carry on with their daily routine after the procedure. However, the doctor may suggest some changes in the lifestyle and may prescribe some medications as well. The injection sites should not be scratched or touched especially on the first day of the treatment.
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED – to AED-. It depends on the current condition of the patients, their requirements, the doctor’s expertise, and his experience. The final cost is determined by the doctor after considering all the factors defining the cost.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic are one of the best and most qualified in Abu Dhabi. Their expertise in various departments makes them eligible to carry out various treatments and procedures. They make use of the latest technology and modern techniques that make sure the results are guaranteed. The safety of the patients and clients are a number one priority because of which all the Covid 19 protocols are strictly followed and the environment of the clinic is kept clean and hygienic. Our approaches are patient-centric and we believe in the equality and superiority of all our patients and clients.
Request an Appointment!
If you want to learn more about GFC Treatment for Hair in Abu Dhabi, book a consultation with our experts by filling up the form provided below.