Just like any other sparkly gem, the diamond peel in Abu Dhabi is a girl’s best friend. Although the peel does not contain any real crystals it still does wonders on the skin. the technique of Diamond Peels in Abu Dhabi is employed to improve the overall appearance of the skin by means of addressing the patchy complexion, reducing the acne breakout, and smoothening the wrinkles and creases on the face. This technique is primarily focused on removing excess oil, dirt, and dead cells and aims at restoring the brightness and freshness of one’s skin.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The peels aim to treat several skin problems and issues. The dead skin is removed, production of excess oil is reduced, acne problems addressed, the appearance of large pores is decreased, and the skin is cleared.
- The treatment is pain-free and relaxing
- The results can be instantly
- It improves the skin texture and quality
- It has a rejuvenation effect on the skin
- The skin becomes clear and smooth
- It causes enhancement in the person’s self-esteem and confidence
- The extra oil, dirt, and dead skin cells are eliminated
- The appearance of pores and acne problem is reduced
- A healthy person who is ready for the treatment
- Someone who is not suffering from any serious skin condition or disease
- An individual who suffers from the problem of oily skin and acne
- A person who wants to address the problem of hyper pigmentation
- Anyone who has realistic expectations from the procedure
How Does it Work?
The Diamond Peels in Abu Dhabi work by removing the uppermost layer of skin that contains dead skin cells and damaged skin. It also removes the extra oil and gets rid of the dirt on the skin leaving it clean and clear. It improves the skin texture and quality as the inner skin that is revealed is usually free from any deformities and problems. The big pores on the skin are also deeply cleansed and their appearance reduced.
In the first appointment with the skin care professional, the client discusses their concerns, problem areas, and expectations from the treatment. The cosmetologist then takes a physical examination of the area to be treated to check the skin type according to which the treatment is then planned.
Before the treatment, the recipient is advised to protect the treatment area from the sun as the sunburned region is not preferred for the procedure. The skin should not be broken as it can irritate otherwise.
- The procedure is non-invasive and safe to be carried out on the skin. The session does not take a lot of time and is carried out in less than an hour.
- The Skin is first cleaned and any traces of makeup and dirt is removed from the treatment area
- A moisturizing cream is first applied and massaged onto the skin to increase the blood flow in the skin and relax the facial muscles
- The skin is then steamed using a steaming device or a warm towel
- A device is then used with a top that resembles a diamond, to be rolled all over the skin
- This exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells and deeply cleanses the skin
- The skin is then cleaned where all the dead skin is wiped off the face and a cold compress applied to relax the client
- In the end, a moisturizer or a serum is applied to the skin to soothe it.
- The choice of serum used depends on the skin type of the recipient
After the treatment, the skin is usually sensitive and requires special care to avoid any complications and achieve the best results. The dermatologist provides a list of guidelines on how to care for the treated skin.
- The treated area should be applied with an ice pack to minimize discomfort and redness
- The skin should be protected from high UV sun rays as it can cause pigmentation and affect the results of the treatment
- The recipient should not undergo any other aesthetic treatment for at least several days until the treated area is healed
- A good sunblock should be used as recommended by the doctor
- The ointment provided by the doctor should be applied according to the prescription
- Any chemical containing products are to be avoided for several days as well
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED 299 to AED 999. The total cost varies according to the region being treated, the products used during the treatment, and the expertise of the skincare professional. The final cost is decided after the initial consultation.
How Long Does the Effect of the Peel last?
The effects of the peel are not permanent and last for several weeks. To maintain the results, the client is advised to get the treatment done every 2 months.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best skin care specialists and dermatologists in Abu Dhabi. They use modern techniques and the latest technologies that provide guaranteed desired results. They carry out accurate diagnoses and then accordingly suggest the possible treatment options that the patients can avail at the clinic. The staff of the clinic is well trained and they ensure the patients and clients are relaxed and comfortable during the treatment. Patient safety is our number one priority due to which all the Covid 19 protocols are still in place and strictly followed.
Request an Appointment!
Fill up the consultation form given below to request a free initial appointment with the experts at the clinic for Diamond Peels in Abu Dhabi.