This Palliative Care Nursing at Home in Abu Dhabi is providing care to patients who are suffering from chronic diseases that can be challenging. The purpose of palliative care is to provide a better quality of life to the patients and this is managed by handling the mental and physical requirements of the patients. With time, this palliative care is becoming popular among people. At our clinic, our professional staff with years of experience and skills are providing their services to suffering people at home. Our doctors, workers and all the healthcare staff is working closely with each other to reach the outcomes.
Table of Content
What is Palliative Care?
People suffering from chronic diseases like cancer, heart issues and other serious disorders go for this care. This care is for improving the quality of life of patients. There are many reasons for this palliative care and these are mainly pain management, physical and stress relief and other social and emotional symptoms. A team of healthcare providers gives this palliative care. This care can be provided with many remedial treatments as the main focus of the care is to assist people facing serious diseases with respect and compassion.
Our Palliative Care:
Palliative care is provided for patients who are in their last stages and are suffering from different illnesses. All these diseases of the patient are assisted in the following ways:
We help our patients in tackling issues related to physical functions, tiredness and fatigue. Their bowel movement issues like constipation, nausea and appetite are taken care of by this physical care.
Any kind of psychological issue is handled by assisting the patients psychologically. With this assistance, their emotions are taken care of. Emotions like:
Their social connections and activity are also assessed and their relations are created with different people. Gatherings are scheduled for their happiness and communication.
Nurses give special care to patients for their sufferings, religious beliefs and hope.
What are the Benefits?
When a patient goes for Palliative Care Nursing at Home in Abu Dhabi he/she can get the following advantages:
- Different symptoms like pain, aching, breathing issues and tiredness are managed by the nurses
- Individuals get the emotional support from professionals
- Communication with the patient causes the understanding of the patient’s needs
- Quality of life for the patients increases
- Patients and their families understand their illnesses better
- Treatment at home becomes affordable as the expenses of the hospitalization decrease
Who Should Get Palliative Care?
People who have the following can get benefited from the care:
- People living with heart issues
- Chronic diseases like cancer, dementia and Parkinson’s diseases
- People suffering from the illness that is from years
- Individuals who want to increase their quality of life
- Old people with discomfort and pain in their life
All the people who have the above-mentioned issues and they desire to handle them can go for care.
How the Care is Done?
For the palliative care of the patient, there is a team who is working. In this team, there are different doctors, workers, nutritionists, experts and other nurses as well as staff. The care our staff provides depends on the need of the patient. All these team members work together to provide a proper care plan to their patients.
The team works together to do pain management, symptoms treatment, emotional support and care. All this is done by advanced caring techniques. This care is for people of old age to provide them with a quality of life and to ensure that the patients have received all the emotional, psychological and nutritive support.
What Do Our Palliative Care Nurses Do?
Our nurses perform various functions while they carry out the care:
- The nurses provide primary medical supervision to the patients
- Nurses work for the comfort of patients
- Nurses tell the family about the condition of the patient
- They follow all the medical ethics and rules
- Palliative care nurses complete all the filed medical paperwork and follow every guideline
- Applies injections, handles medication and works for the pain relief
- Emotional counselling of patients is done by the nurses in the last days of patients
- Each year around 56.8 million people require palliative care
- The treatment is for improving the quality of the patient’s life
- You can receive care at any stage of the ailment
- The care can be done in combination with the treatments like chemotherapy and other radiation.
- Palliative care is not final rest care
- Focus on spiritual as well as emotional needs
Get Your Palliative care nursing at Home!
If you have old people suffering from different chronic diseases but you can not take care of them because of various reasons, you can consult Enfield Royal Clinic for their emotional, physical and spiritual support. We offer care in the convenience of your home. Also, getting the treatment will be reasonable for you to complete the form given below to talk to our home healthcare services abu dhabi providers.