Belotero Fillers in Abu Dhabi are uniquely designed dermal fillers that are employed to address the appearance of scars, creases, and lines on facial skin. These fillers are of different consistencies and proportions and are used on lines and severe folds. These are useful primarily for two reasons: a) it is cost-effective and b) this treatment, in comparison with other treatments, requires a minimal level of recovery time. Also, the risks involved are relatively less impactful.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The primary aim of Belotero injection is the smoothening of the facial skin. Creases and folds on the face make the skin appear dull and sagging. To address this, these fillers provide a relatively safer and less expensive solution.
- Belotero is highly beneficial for the following reasons:
- It is safe for the majority of the adults,
- The cost of the treatment is relatively low
- The procedure doesn’t involve any complications.
- It improves the appearance of the individual without having to undergo any surgical treatment
- The patients do not have any negative effects or allergic reactions
- Its different consistencies make it a great option to use anywhere on the body
- It makes the recipient more confident and enhances their self-esteem
The treatment offers extraordinary results in a relatively very less time. One would be able to experience the change in the shape and outlook of the skin immediately after receiving the injection. Depending upon the type of treatment and the area that is treated, the change in the skin lasts between 6 to 18 months.
Who can get the Injections?
- A healthy person who is mentally prepared for the treatment
- Someone who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- Anyone who has a fine line, loose skin, or wrinkles
- A person who wishes to enhance their looks without any surgery
- Some who has hollow areas on their face due to loss of volume
- Women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding
In the first appointment, the skincare specialist discusses with the patient their concerns, expectations, treatment options, cost, procedure, etc. the medical history is also reviewed to make sure the patient does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease that may affect the treatment and its results. Once the initial consultation and checkup are complete, the doctor provides a list of guidelines to follow to prepare for the injections.
- Smoking should be avoided
- The patient should stop taking any blood thinners or supplements
- Anti-inflammatory medicines and vitamin tablets should also be stopped
How is it Done?
- The treatment of Belotero Fillers in Abu Dhabi begins by first cleaning the treatment area and then numbing it using a local anesthetic or numbing cream.
- The dermatologist then marks the treatment area which includes the nasolabial folds and other parts of the face
- Using injections with a small and a fine needle the doctor carefully administers the filler into the marked areas under the skin
- The amount of filler required is determined by the skin care specialist according to the recipient’s condition
- The consistency of the filler used depends on the area it is targeted
- The procedure only takes a few minutes to carry out and provides instant results.
Post-Injections Care and Recovery:
The treated area(s) is needed to be taken care of after the injections to get the best results. a list of instructions is given by the doctor to the recipient on how to care for the treated region. The recovery period is usually only a few days or it may take at max a week for the side effects to fade away
- The injection sites should be kept clean and not scratched even when itchy
- An ice pack should be applied to the treated and swollen areas
- If any ointment is given to be applied that should be applied according to the prescription
While the procedure is very safe, it can cause some minor and temporary side effects. Common side effects involve:
- Redness and swelling of the area being targeted,
- Tenderness and discoloration and
- Temporary scars on the area being treated
Cost of Injections:
The average cost of the procedure starts from AED 999. It depends on a number of factors like the number of injections used, the amount of filler required, the severity of the skin condition, and the expertise of the skincare specialist. The total estimate is decided by the doctor after keeping all the factors in mind after the initial consultation.
Duration of the Results:
The effects of Belotero last for over a year or two. It depends on how fast the recipient’s immune system absorbs the filler and also on the consistency and the amount of filler used. The recipient can get the procedure repeated to maintain the results for a longer run in case the effects start to fade.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best, highly qualified, and most experienced surgeons and doctors in Abu Dhabi that uses the latest technology and modern techniques. The approach of our doctors is ethical and results-driven because of which the success rates of our treatment are very high that leaving our clients happy and satisfied. The feedback from our clients is publicly available on the website. Our well-trained staff makes sure that our clients are relaxed and comfortable during the treatments. We believe in dealing with all our clients with respect and dignity.
Request a Consultation!
To get a free initial consultation for the Belotero Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain with the best skin care specialists, fill-up the form provided below.