Jawline Treatment in Abu Dhabi is perfect for individuals who are not satisfied with the appearance of the alignment of the jaw, the client may wish to add volume to the desired area. A few people have a pointed jaw and some individuals are appealing to have a defined jaw that delivers a facial structure that is beautiful.
Table of Content
Goals of the Treatment:
At Enfield Royal Clinic our experts are qualified enough to deliver a structured and aligned jawline. The aim of the method is to make the face appear naturally younger. The process is capable of minimizing the effects of aging, which has caused the loss in the volume of the lower face by creating an oval appearing jaw.
The consequences will be noticeable right after the procedure, the contender might observe lenient puffiness which will be subsided within a few times. The client will be able to get back to work or to the daily chores instantly after Jawline Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
How Long Will the Outcome Stay?
The consequences will be visible immediately after the process. Standardly, the effect of the method will stay for two years. Good care and maintenance will make the outcome last for more duration.
What Can the Individual do get Best Results:
- Prevent drinking.
- Try to avoid going out in the sun.
- Restrain from physical or tiring activities.
- Avoid applying makeup or concealer to hide or cover the puffiness or redness.
Pros & Cons:
Every treatment has a lot of pros and a few cons so does this process. Below are mentioned the benefits and risks the individual might go through.
|The Pros||The Cons|
An Ideal Candidate:
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, the perfect candidate for the process is the one who is undergoing the issues that are jaw-related. To be an ideal individual you must:
- Good overall health.
- You should not be a smoker.
- The individual should be non-alcoholic.
- Follow the guidance given by the specialist.
Does It Cause Pain?
This can be based from individual to individual as some clients will observe more tenderness than others while undergoing the method. It is recommended to have a word with the specialist if you are uneasy about the aches and pains. Prior to the method, the expert will numb the area to be treated with a topical cream or local anesthesia.
Things the contender might anticipate doing prior to the method, include:
- prevent taking thinners for blood.
- Restrain from drinking alcohol.
- Avoid eating before the method.
- Prevent smoking.
- Refrain from applying any aesthetic products to the treatment area.
- Avoid using any brand for hair removal that includes tweezers as well.
During The Method:
It is important to arrive at the clinic for the method of Jawline Treatment In Abu Dhabi without any makeup on the face, below is mentioned the process of fillers for the jawline:
- The area to be administered will be numbed by the expert.
- A little quantity of gel filler will be injected in numerous places, after numbing.
- To let the filler in, a cannula will be inserted.
- The outcome of a single injection will be analyzed meanwhile the process.
- The complete process of jaw fillers will take half an hour.
- Coolsculpting or kybella.
- Thread lift.
Soon after the process, the contender might observe minor swelling or injuries after the method. The client will need to apply ice packs instantly to lessen the risks. Follow the instructions of the expert to maintain the consequences and make them stay longer. A few further tips:
- Apply medicated sunblock to avoid the rays of the sun to affect the formation of collagen.
- Maintain a diet that is healthy.
- The skin should be moisturized.
- Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.
The cost of the method will vary due to numerous elements. At Enfield Royal Clinic the average cost of the filler starts from AED 1250/ml. To know about the real cost of the process it is recommended to meet the dermatologist.
Factors Impacting The Cost:
Other components that will impact the cost are:
- The locality of the clinic.
- Quantity of fillers used.
- The age of the client.
- The severity of the skin.
- Type of fillers utilized.
- Type of method used.
Consult Our Dermatologist For Jawline Treatment:
Our clients are important to us and so we recommend you to choose the best for your skin, our clinic provides effective services that are safe and successful. We have dermatologists who are well-trained and experienced to sort out any of your concerns.
Why Choose us!
We offer deals to our clients on special occasions so consult our team for further queries. Don’t miss out on the chance to avail the offer of Jawline Treatment in Abu Dhabi at a very reasonable cost. To know more fill out the form below or contact us, we are looking forward to you!