Table of Content
Micro-needling is an injectable methodology that utilizes tiny needles to form minor injuries in the skin, this will help in restoring the process of healing the wound that is natural and motivate the collagen and the production of elastin. At Enfield Royal Clinic we have experts who are capable of renewing the skin and directing the aging signs. To fix the issues like acne marks, skin damaged by the sun, and tanning from the sun.
Nature Of The Methodology:
It is an improved technique by applying PRP– platelet-rich plasma inside the tissue which is treated. This methodology is utilized by the contenders who are willing to accelerate the action of refreshing and upgrading the marks on the face. Our dermatologists take a little sample of the blood of the individual and twist it in a centrifuge to achieve micro-needling with PRP. Thus platelets are split out from the plasma.
Micro-needling With PRP Therapy In Abu Dhabi give an instant outcome that surprises the individuals, after the creation of the micro-injuries the natural process of healing boosts up. The visibility of the outcome will be observed after numerous weeks which varies on the condition of the skin and the outcome appealed by the contender.
Consistency is the key o success so it is advised by the experts that both genders should go under the methodology which is arranged a few weeks aside to get the outcome appealed as per the individual.
Contenders who have deep scars of acne or hyperpigmentation that are immeasurable will be acquired more follow-up sessions.
Benefits Of The Procedure:
There are several benefits of the method with PRP, some are listed below:
- Less surgical technique.
- Less downtime.
- Skin becomes more elastic.
- Skin looks moisturized.
- Pain-free method.
- Helps in fixing the enlarged pores and marks of acne.
- Eases the facial lines and wrinkles.
- Spots from the sun are minimized.
- Discoloration of the skin is rectified.
A Good Candidate:
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, before going under the methodology the contender must be good enough to be the ideal one for the method, including:
- The discoloration of the skin.
- An individual having dull skin.
- Having sensitive skin.
- Skin is dehydrated.
- The candidate must be above 20 years.
- Suffering from melasma.
- Enhance the skin naturally.
- Willing to have smoother and firmer skin.
- Going through a sunburn or suntan.
- The contender must have practical assumptions.
- No infection or allergy on the skin to be medicated.
A few guidelines are suggested in Micro-needling With PRP Therapy In Abu Dhabi is acquired for the individual to precisely follow, which involves:
- At least 3 days before the method, refrain from taking any kind of medicines.
- Restrain from sunbathing 3 to 4 days before the methodology.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Avoid smoking.
- Refrain from applying any aesthetic product to the area to be treated.
- It is vital to restrain from getting exposure to the sun.
Below are the steps that are carried out during the methodology:
- A numbing cream will be applied to lessen the discomfort caused by the micro-needles.
- A little quantity of blood is taken out and inserted into the centrifuge (a rotating container) and revolved to get PRP.
- Half an hour is taken for the micro-needling.
- Tiny holes will be made that will act as a passage for moving the PRP on the surface of the skin.
- To ease the healing process, the method restores the production of elastin and collagen.
- Soon after piercing PRP will spill into the holes.
- It will take 60 minutes to complete the methodology.
- Puffiness will be observed in the areas treated, but after some time, this will ease up.
After the method, there are a few instructions that are needed to be followed by the individual to maintain and achieve an effective outcome.
- Do not wash the area treated for a day at least.
- Cold compression is acquired to apply on the place treated to lessen the blemishes and puffiness.
- On the treated part restrain from touching.
- Apply sunblock before going out.
- Follow-up sessions will be required for the individual to maintain the outcome.
The standard cost of Micro-needling With PRP Therapy In Abu Dhabi varies from AED 1200 to AED 1800. Numerous other elements might impact the cost so it is vital for the candidate to have a word with the specialist to know about the final cost of the method.
Components That Might Impact The Cost:
The cost of the procedure may alter because of the elements affecting the cost, including:
- The type of method used.
- Sessions required.
- Treatment areas.
- Condition of the area treated.
- The appealing outcome.
- The expertise of a dermatologist.
- The locality of the clinic.
- Clinic’s reputation.
- Anesthesia Fee.
- Other additional expenses.
A Word From Us!
If you are considering the method of micro-needling with PRP, then feel comfortable contacting us at Enfield Royal Clinic and get the most unique and long-lasting treatment. We have multiple methods that are treated according to the desirability of the contender. We assure to deliver you the best and a memorable experience with us!
For more details about the technique and your concerns reach us by filling out the form below or visiting us at our clinic.