The volume of hands starts to decrease as aging starts to bring about changes in the human body. To reinvigorate youthfulness, the volume of the hands needs to be restored. To that end, the technique of fat grafting allows aging individuals to restore the youthful character of their bodies. In this technique, one’s natural fatty tissues are removed from the voluminous parts of the body and are injected into the hands to add volume. This technique provides an efficient and long-lasting solution to the problem of sagging hands. Read more to get to know about how Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer in Abu Dhabi is done.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The primary purpose of this treatment is to restore the youthfulness of the human hands. As the name suggests, grafting of tissues attempts to utilize the unnecessary fat of the human body to add volume to the hands.
- This technique is beneficial for the following reasons:
- It utilizes unnecessary fatty tissues of one’s own body
- Offers a long-lasting solution,
- It doesn’t involve any complications.
- It improves the appearance of the hands
- It reduces the appearance of prominent veins and gets rid of age spots
- The risk of rejection is very less as the fat cells are taken from the person’s own body
- It increases the person’s confidence regarding the appearance of their hands
A temporary solution like fillers doesn’t last long and their effects start to disappear after a few months of the treatment. About these techniques, fat grafting offers extraordinary long-lasting results.
- A healthy person who is mentally prepared for the treatment
- A candidate who does suffer from any skin condition or disease that may affect the treatment
- Someone with age spots or visible veins on their hands
- Anybody who wishes to rejuvenate their hands
- A person who has realistic expectations with the procedure
- Anyone who has loss of volume in their hands due to age factor
- Someone who wants to improve the skin texture and tone of their hands
In the first consultation with the doctor, the patient discusses their problems, concerns, and expectations from the treatment. The doctor then provides several possible treatment options to the patient. Their medical history is also reviewed and the doctor may also draw blood to check if the patient is ideal for the procedure.
Once the treatment is decided, a list of instructions is provided to prepare the patient for the treatment.
- The candidate is to stop smoking and alcohol consumption for days before the treatment
- They are advised to stay hydrated and drink a minimum of 7 or 8 glasses daily
- Blood-thinning medications and supplements should also be stopped a few days before the treatment
- The treatment region should be protected from high UV rays and a good sunscreen should be used
Several treatment options are provided by the clinic to rejuvenate the hands. These include
- Chemical peel treatment
- Laser treatment
- Mesotherapy / PRP therapy
- Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer
- Injectable fillers
The treatment for the Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is very safe and is carried out by an experienced surgeon in a clinical setting.
- There are two main steps of the treatment.
- In the first step, the fatty tissues are first extracted from any other part of the person’s own body
- This is then processed in a device that separates different components of the extracted tissue
- The fat cells are then removed and made into injections and kept aside
- The second step includes the transfer of the extracted fats into the back of the hands
- The recipient region is first disinfected using a sanitizing solution, wipe, or an alcohol swab
- The injection sites are then marked and numbed using a local anesthetic
- Using the fat injections that were prepared in the first step, the fatty cells are carefully administered into the back of the hands
- In the end, a soothing cream is applied and a cold compress is given to apply to the swollen area(s) to reduce discomfort after the treatment.
It is important to follow the doctor’s guidelines on how to care for the recipient area to avoid any complications during the healing process and to get the best possible results.
- The medicines prescribed by the doctor are to be taken on time according to the prescription
- The strenuous workout should be avoided for a couple of days until the healing is complete
- It is advised to use ice packs to control the swelling and bruising (if any)
- A good sunblock should be applied to protect the skin from the high UV rays of the sun.
The average cost for the procedure ranges from AED – to AED –. The actual cost depends on several factors like the number of sessions required to achieve desired results and the expertise of the surgeon carrying out the treatment. The final cost is decided by the surgeon after the initial consultation and checkup.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment last for a long time and are often permanent. This is because the fat cells that are transferred to the hands, stay there for a long time after the initial reduction in their number.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic provides the finest treatments and surgeries in Abu Dhabi. We have the most highly qualified and experienced doctors and Surgeons. They make use of the latest technology and modern techniques to deliver desired results. The well-trained staff provides a very comfortable and relaxing environment for the patients during the treatments. The patient-centric approach of the clinic makes them our number one priority.
Book an Appointment!
To request a free initial consultation for the Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer in Abu Dhabi, fill up the appointment form provided below.