It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes routine workouts and a balanced diet. However, everybody with their busy life these days is not able to maintain this lifestyle. This often results in the accumulation of fats in certain parts of the body. Even those who follow a healthy lifestyle may have stubborn fatty tissue accumulation. There is a simple, safe, and easy treatment for this purpose. The Adipose Lipolysis in Abu Dhabi addresses this issue and melts the fat in treated regions which is then removed by the body’s metabolic system. The procedure aims to contour and reshape the region by fat reduction in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
The treatment results in the elimination of fats from problem areas. These are the stubborn fats that the recipient is unable to get rid of. The results take time to be visible. The average downtime for the treatment ranged from a month or two before results start showing. Several sessions are required that depend on the current condition of the candidate and their expectation from the procedure.
- It removes fatty tissues from different areas of the body
- The procedure is effective with guaranteed results
- It is safe to carry out and a single session does not take much time
- It helps in the contouring of the body
- The double chin is eliminated enhancing the appearance of a person
- The confidence and self-esteem of the person are improved
- It gets the desired results if carried out by an experienced skin care professional
- A generally healthy person who does not suffer from any serious condition
- Somebody who has stubborn fatty tissues in different parts of the body
- A person who has enough fats to be treated
- Anybody who has realistic expectations from the treatment
- Someone who is over 20 years old is eligible for the treatment
How does it Work?
The Adipose Lipolysis in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by injecting a solution that causes the fats to melt and dissolve in the body. In the problem areas, the Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi administers certain doses according to the recipient’s condition. It is minimally invasive as the dissolved fats are not manually removed from the body. The number of sessions also depends on the patients and their expected outcome.
The treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis and a single session only takes minutes after which the recipient can go on about their daily routine.
- First, a patch test is taken to check how the recipient’s body reacts to the injection and if they have an allergic reaction to it.
- The treated region is first cleaned with a disinfecting solution or a wipe.
- The skincare specialist then applies a numbing cream or topical anesthetic to the region to be treated
- The procedure is started once the area is numbed.
- Using a thin needle the injections are administered into the problem areas
- The dosage of injections varies from person to person depending on their condition and expected results.
- At the end of the procedure, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to minimize the discomfort felt by the recipient after the procedure
Aftercare and Recovery:
- A list of instructions is provided to the recipient for the post-op care
- The candidate is to drink a lot of water and keep themselves hydrated
- The treated region is to be massaged gently
- Ice packs are to be applied for at least ten minutes after every hour to reduce the discomfort in the treated area
- Any aesthetic treatment or products containing chemicals are to be avoided in the treated area for at least a week.
The recovery time is usually short and the swelling or bruising, if any, fades away in some days.
- The treatment requires several sessions to achieve desired results with downtime of a month or two.
- The treated region may feel pain and discomfort for the first few days
- There is a risk of allergic reaction in the treated region
The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after an initial checkup and consultation after keeping in mind all the factors affecting the cost. The factors include the size of the area being treated, the number of sessions required to achieve desired results, and the expertise of the skincare specialist carrying out the treatment. The average cost of the procedure ranges from AED – to AED -.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment last for a long time and are often permanent. The duration of the results depends on the maintenance of the ideal body weight by the recipient. If the individual gains weight in the future, there are chances that the treated region with gain fats as well.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The dermatologists and skin care specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals. They carry out the most effective and safe treatments with a high percentage of success. The safety and health of the patients and clients are taken very seriously and all the Covid-19 protocols are still in place in the clinic. Our patient-centric approach provides you with the best experience. The well-trained staff and their friendly nature make sure that you get the best care and are comfortable during the treatments and procedures.
Book an Appointment!
For a free initial appointment for the Adipose Lipolysis in Abu Dhabi, fill up the consultation form given below.