It could not be easier to get the perfect skin with the best laser treatment!
The skin becomes loose and wrinkly when the fibers in the inner layer of the skin weaken. Age spots and other skin abnormalities arise as a result of this. The Laser Skin Resurfacing in Abu Dhabi removes the skin’s outermost damaged layer. It naturally rejuvenates the skin by removing all types of blemishes. The inner layer is heated by laser radiation, which stimulates collagen production improving the overall skin condition.
Table of Content
The Purpose of Treatment:
The treatment aims to treat several skin conditions and problems. These range from pigmentation, fine lines, aging spots, large pores, stretch marks, wrinkles, acne marks, etc. It aims to eliminate skin imperfections and also tighten the loose skin.
- The skin gets clearer and smoother.
- Face wrinkles and lines become less evident.
- The texture and tone of the skin are enhanced.
- The procedure is painless and gentle on the skin.
- Aging patches are reduced.
- Collagen production in the skin was increased by the laser beam.
- The appearance of large pores in the skin is also reduced.
The treatment results in improving the overall skin texture, quality, and tone. The skin is also tightened making the recipient appear younger and rested. The signs of aging are visibly reduced and skin imperfections are addressed.
- A person in good physical and mental health
- Someone who does not suffer from any serious condition or disease
- A person who wishes to reduce their wrinkles and lines on the skin
- An individual who wishes to improve their skin quality and tone
- Anybody who has realistic expectations from the procedure
How Does the Laser Work on the Skin?
The Laser Skin Resurfacing in Abu Dhabi works by using a high-energy laser beam to treat the trouble area(s) and facilitate the formation of elastin beneath the skin. The laser light’s power intensity is determined by the patient’s skin type and condition. The skin is injured uniformly during the treatment, causing it to mend organically.
Types of Laser Skin Resurfacing:
There are two main types of laser treatment:
A powerful beam of laser light is used to treat the skin in ablative laser resurfacing. The epidermal of the skin is split out by the laser beam. It also warms the dermis, which stimulates collagen creation and, over time, improves skin tone and texture.
Non ablative resurfacing is a procedure that uses laser beams to rejuvenate the skin to enhance skin tone and quality without causing significant injuries to it. It works by causing the body to manufacture new collagen by stimulating the inner skin tissues through heat energy.
The treatment usually takes an hour or more as it depends on the size of the area being treated is and the current skin condition of the patient.
- The skin is first disinfected and cleaned with an antiseptic solution, wipe, or soap.
- It is then numbed using a numbing ointment as the can otherwise be a little painful without it
- When the skin is numbed, a special laser instrument is used to target the problem area(s) with a high energy laser light
- The wavelength and intensity of the laser light are adjusted according to the sensitivity of the recipient’s skin
- In the end, a cold compress is applied to minimize the discomfort.
- A soothing cream is also applied and given to the recipient to apply on the skin after the treatment
Aftercare and Recovery Period:
A list of post-treatment care instructions is provided to the client to avoid any complications during the healing period and to achieve optimum results.
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to direct sunlight
- Use high SPF sunscreen to protect the skin from UV rays
- Apply the balm provided according to the prescription
- Keep the treated region clean and hydrated
- The skin should be kept moisturized
- Avoid makeup or products containing chemicals for a day or two
- Use an ice pack on the treated region
The recovery period may take from ten to twenty days varying from person to person. During the healing period, special care needs to be taken so that the skin heals properly.
Cons of the Treatment:
- There is a chance of infection in the region exposed to laser energy
- The candidate can suffer from acne or the treatment can worsen the acne problem
- The treated area may be red, swollen, itchy, or in pain.
The average cost for the Laser treatments ranges from AED 1,499 to AED 2,599. The number of sessions necessary to obtain desired outcomes, as well as the experience of the skincare specialist performing the treatment, will determine the cost. After the first checkup and consultation, the doctor decides the ultimate fee for the treatment.
How Long Does the Effect of the Laser Last?
The results are usually long-lasting and last for several years. However, due to the natural process of aging the effect of laser may start to wear off. The treatment can be repeated if the individual wishes to maintain the results.
Why Choose Our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the most qualified and experienced skincare specialists. They carry out the best and most effective treatments with the latest technology and modern techniques that have very high success rates. The feedback from our satisfied clients can be read on our website. The safety of our patients and clients is taken very seriously due to which all the Covid 19 safety health protocols are still in place and strictly followed. Our well-trained and friendly staff provides a very comfortable and relaxed environment. The patient-centric policy of the clinic makes sure that the patients are treated with respect and dignity and receive the best possible care.
Book an Appointment!
The consultation form given below is to be filled out to get a free initial appointment with the skincare specialist for the Laser Skin Resurfacing in Abu Dhabi.