Reverse the Signs of Aging with The Therapy of Microneedling!
Are you tired of using skincare products? Are you looking for a more effective and affordable approach to address your skin problem? Then you have arrived at an ideal destination, microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that allows you to achieve flawless and youthful skin. Continue reading to learn more about Microneedling Abu Dhabi and schedule an appointment now with our specialist.
Table of Content
- Cost: 750 AED per Session
- Results: Enhanced Facial Skin
- Duration: 25 to 50 mins
- Procedure Type: Completely Harmless
It is a procedure that uses several tiny needles to pierce the skin & create micro-injuries. The objective of the method is to encourage new collagen & elastin formation to make the skin smoother, perkier, even-toned, and youthful appearance. If you have any other concerns, regarding microneedling then keep reading the complete page.
Aim of the Treatment:
This treatment aims to solve the following skin conditions:
- Minimize stretch marks.
- Reduces scars & wrinkles.
- Deals with hyperpigmentation.
- Even out the skin.
- Tightens the loose skin.
- Rejuvenate & revitalize the aging skin.
- Enhances the appearance & texture of the skin.
The requirements of treatment are variable on the condition of the skin & concerns to be treated. More usually, three to six treatments are required every 30 days. Additionally, the client will be required to take maintenance treatments after every 3 months to keep the results.
The outcome of Microneedling Abu Dhabi & Al Ain will be visible after 7 days. Moreover, the client will observe that the pores are appearing smaller & the skin will be observed firmer & radiant. The optimal outcome will be noticed after a month or a half and will continue to enhance for up to six months because of the wound healing process. After that, the candidate will enjoy the results for a lifetime
Listed below are several notable advantages associated with micro-needling, all of which contribute to its increasing popularity in the world of skincare:
- Increased Collagen Synthesis.
- Diminished Scarring.
- Reduction in Pore Size.
- Enhanced Skin Smoothness.
- Diminished Hyperpigmentation.
- Less Recovery Period.
- Suitable for All Skin Types.
- Improved Absorption of Skincare Products.
- Helps to achieve a Natural Appearance.
- Sustained and Prolonged Effects.
Are there any side effects?
There are no major side effects of the treatment. Minor effects include.
- Minimal discomfort.
The Criteria for Outstanding Candidate:
According to the experts at Enfield Royal Clinic, below are listed the candidates who are ideal for the treatment.
- Appealing to get rid of the scars.
- Upset about the wrinkles.
- Appealing to reverse the aging signs?
- Willing to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
- Want a safe and effective treatment?
- Want to scrape away hyperpigmentation?
- The client is not pregnant or breastfeeding.
Preparation for the Therapy:
The following are a few essential tips that are required to follow:
- Keep the skin clean.
- Refrain from waxing.
- Avoid tanning beds.
- Prevent exposure to the sun.
- Use a well-prescribed sunblock.
- Avoid using any creams or electrolysis on the face.
- Refrain from applying any aesthetic products.
- The procedure starts with a consultation about the skin condition of the patient.
- After the consultation, the skin is properly cleansed to remove makeup and impurities.
- The skin specialist will apply a numbing cream to make the client comfortable and to make the site free of pain.
- As soon as the numbing cream has taken place, the specialist will begin the process by using a handheld pen that has small needles on the tip.
- The cosmetic expert will work on various parts of the face and the depth of the needle will be adjusted according to specific skin concerns.
- During the whole procedure, the dermatologist will administer a customized serum to the skin. The serum gets absorbed with the needles and provides amazing outcomes.
- After the process, the skin expert will administer a cooling face mask all over the face to assist in calming the skin & nourishing it deeply. Additionally, it will also lessen any redness & inflammation.
The Best Dermatologist UAE provides important recommendations after the process to attain optimal results.
- Keep the face clean.
- Avoid going out in the sun.
- Refrain from touching the skin.
- Apply a well-prescribed sunscreen.
- Maintain a good skincare routine.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
Cost of Microneedling Abu Dhabi:
At Enfield Royal Clinic the standard cost of this treatment varies from 750 AED to 1000 AED per session. However, this is not the real cost as there are various other elements that will influence the cost of the treatment. This will be known at the initial meeting with the treatment expert. Our experts will thoroughly explain to you How much it costs to get microneedling.
Aspects Affecting the Cost:
- Nature of treatment.
- The expertise of the dermatologist.
- The condition of the skin.
- The desirability of the client.
- The reputation and locality of the clinic.
- Application of anesthesia.
- Sessions required.
- Other added charges.
Reverse the Signs of Aging!
Book us right away for microneedling to get rid of acne scars, wrinkles, huge pores, and other skin concerns. We assure to provide you with a safe treatment that will deliver the most desired results without causing any major risks. Anyhow, if you have any additional concerns, feel comfortable to have a word with the skin expert and avail it right away!
The number of sessions needed varies, but many people observe significant improvements after undergoing 3 to 6 sessions, spaced several weeks apart.
Usually, there is minimal downtime after a micro-needling session. You may experience some temporary redness and mild swelling, which typically subsides within a day or two.
Microneedling can be repeated after 4 to 5 weeks until you get the desired results. This can be done according to the instructions of the doctor.
Most individuals may encounter some discomfort, but it is generally well-tolerated. Typically, a topical numbing cream is applied to minimize any sensations during the treatment.
Absolutely, micro-needling can be integrated with other skincare procedures like chemical peels or laser therapy to enhance and optimize results.
Initial improvements may become noticeable within a few days to a week, with the full benefits of micro-needling becoming increasingly apparent over several weeks as collagen production continues.
Certainly, the results achieved through micro-needling are long-lasting. Nonetheless, to sustain these optimal results, it is often advisable to undergo periodic maintenance treatments, typically every 6 to 12 months.