Hyaluronic Acid- HA is a most famous & successful hydrating ingredient for the skin. in the method, several weights of HA are used to apply as well as other features of hydration & health of the skin are directed.
Table of Content
At Enfield Royal Clinic, the process enhances the skin elasticity, the method is effective in submitting optimal consequences from the process. HA is an element that arises naturally in the eyes, skin, & joints. The main function is to catch water from inside the cells of the tissue, by keeping the eyes moist & lubricate the joints.
The method of Hyaluronic Acid in Abu Dhabi works to reinstate the volume that is absent in the tissues, rectify the alignment of the face, enhance the contouring of sites of issue of the face, & wrinkles are filled in, augmentation of the lips, & alteration in their contours.
How Long do the Results Last?
Due to the properties of HA, the effect after the process stays for a long duration, from a year or two. Since the insertion of HA restores the artistic properties of the dermis & epidermis, after 2 years, the wrinkles will not become as deeper as before. So, the following process acquires taking a little quantity of the drug.
How HA is Utilized?
Individuals utilize HA to encourage healthier skin & battle against the aging signs, the process assists the individuals to heal their wounds & eases get rid of marks & scars found after wounds.
HA is also utilized for treating the issues regarding hair for instance loss of hair, thinning of hair, infection in the scalp & dehydration of the hair.
Furthermore, it can be used to treat joint pain due to the loss of moisture in bones in the form of a gel. HA is best for skin rejuvenation, helping the skin to get fresh, healthy, & moisturized.
Hyaluronic Acid Uses:
HA is utilized in several ways, below are mentioned some of its uses:
- Getting relief from the effects of aging.
- Promotes refreshment of the skin.
- Helps to tighten the skin.
- Eases eliminating facial lines.
- Removes wrinkles from the face & hands.
- Eases healing the wounds.
- Assists in relieving pain.
The method is effective for:
A Few Side Effects:
The HA injections are not very severe. Minimal puffiness, injuries, & soreness might occur at the site of treatment and will subside a few times.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, HA is a very favorable element for every person but experts do not recommend the below:
- Individual who is expecting.
- Contenders going through the period of lactation.
- Individuals having a disorder of blood clotting
- Having infectious diseases & bacterial diseases.
The process is not invasive or complex. This means it will not acquire any long duration to prepare. Before the day of the method, the contender should avoid drinking & smoking. And another important thing is that 3 to 4 days prior to the process, the contender should prevent consuming drugs.
At Enfield Royal Clinic, the expert will give injections in the center or in the layer that is deep in the dermis to the area of treatment. A single session will last for 30 to 60 minutes.
- There are several ways that can be done in different places on the face, neck, arms, & hands.
- The method starts to work instantly after the injections of HA.
Instantly after the process, a little puffiness at the site of injection will be seen on the face, which will vanish within a couple of days. Below is the guidance for a swift & better recovery.
- After the process, it is recommended to avoid touching.
- Prevent applying any makeup on the skin.
- Refrain from getting any other aesthetic process.
- Try not to use water at the site of treatment.
- Restrain from visiting the swimming pool, hot bath, and sauna for 7 days.
- Utilize a prescribed sunblock with an SPF 50+ and containing UVA & UVB.
The average cost of Hyaluronic Acid in Abu Dhabi varies from AED 1000 to AED 2000. There are various other factors that might impact the cost. The actual cost will be determined after the initial consultation with the cosmetologist.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The components that affect the cost are:
- Sessions required.
- The number of injections.
- Condition of the skin.
- The Reputation of the cosmetologist.
- Name of the clinic.
Choose us for the Best!
If you are looking for Hyaluronic Acid in Abu Dhabi, then feel comfortable contacting us by filling out the form below. We ensure you the most effective & memorable experience with us, so hurry up and visit us!