Forehead lift surgery, commonly known as brow lift, is a surgical procedure aimed at raising eyebrows. One may want to undergo this procedure if one has a sagging, uneven or asymmetrical eyebrows. A Forehead Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi adds to the attractiveness of one’s eyebrows and forehead. The process is worth trying as the results produced are long-lasting and don’t involve any major complications.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The main aim of the surgery is to get rid of the forehead lines and reposition the eyebrows. It also improves and reduces the appearance of lines between the eyes. The eyebrows are raised in such a way that the individual looks young and refreshed.
- A healthy person who is mentally ready for the surgical procedure
- Someone who does not suffer from any serious condition or disease
- An individual who does not smoke
- Anyone who has lines on their forehead that they wish to permanently remove
- Someone with frown lines between their eyes
- A person with realistic expectations from the procedure
- Any person who has excess fat or skin on their forehead or their eyes
The surgery results in skin tightening on the forehead and over the eyes. The extra skin is removed, loose muscles are tightened and excess fat is also eliminated. The fine lines on the forehead, between the eyes, and extra skin on the eyes are removed which results in enhancing the appearance of the individual.
The Different Techniques:
- Classical browlift
- Endoscopic browlift
- Coronal browlift
- Hairline brow lift
These techniques are explained by the surgeon during the consultation.
In the first consultation, the surgeon and the individual have a detailed discussion on the problem areas, concerns, and expectations regarding the surgery. All the steps and techniques of the surgical procedure are explained to the patient so that it is easier for them to decide on the treatment they want. Once the surgery and its technique are decided, the patient is to be prepared for the actual surgery.
The surgeon first reviews the medical history of the patient and may also suggest some blood tests. This is done to make sure they do not suffer from any serious condition that may be affected by the treatment or that could affect the healing process and the results of the surgery.
Before the surgery, the patient is advised to:
- Stop taking blood thinners, supplements, and vitamin tablets
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should also be avoided for days before the surgery
- The blood tests prescribed by the surgeon should be carried out before the surgery
- If any medications are prescribed by the doctor before the surgery, they should be taken on time according to the prescription
The Forehead Lift Brow Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is carried out under the influence of anesthesia. It can be general or local anesthesia depending on the patient’s and surgeon’s choice.
- Then the surgeon marks the incision sites after disinfecting the region
- The incisions are then made according to the technique used by the surgeon
- It can either be a long incision on several tiny incisions in different locations
- Through the incision(s) the tissues under the skin are readjusted and extra skin removed
- These are then sutured using removable or dissolvable stitches
- The treated region is then bandaged to avoid bleeding and to minimize the risk of infection
The surgeon provides detailed instructions to the patient on post-op care of the treated region.
- The patient should avoid strenuous exercises and workouts until the healing is complete
- The bandage should be changed and then removed according to the doctor’s advice
- When resting or sleeping the head should be kept elevated otherwise there can be swelling and inflammation
- Ice packs are advised to use on the eyebrows and forehead to control the swelling and irritation
- Pain-relieving medicines are prescribed by the surgeon that should be taken according to the prescription to minimize discomfort and pain
The cost of the surgery ranges from AED 12,000 to AED 25,000. The actual cost depends on the complexity of the surgery and the experience of the surgeon. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation and checkup.
How Long do the Results of the Surgery Last?
Just like any other surgical treatment, the results are permanent. However, the outcome depends on how well the results are maintained by the individual.
Why Choose us?
The surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic are specialized, experienced and the best in Abu Dhabi. They offer the finest surgeries and skincare treatments that provide guaranteed results. The use of the latest technology and modern techniques ensures desired outcomes. The ambiance of the clinic is very relaxing and comfortable for the patients and clients. The patient-centric approach of our clinic makes then our number one priority. Their safety is very important for us therefore all the Covid 19 protocols are still strictly followed.
Book a Consultation!
To get a free initial appointment with the finest surgeons for the Forehead Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi, fill up the form provided below.