Everybody desires to get rid of unwanted fats from their body. People try to do it by workout and having a balanced diet. It is a very healthy way to remove excess fats from the body. However, some stubborn facts remain that are very difficult to get rid of. People can go for professional help to remove these fats. The Vaser 4d Liposuction in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is an effective and safe treatment for the removal of such stubborn fats. It provides the candidates with their desired figure making them appear slimmer and healthier.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to get rid of the extra fats reduction on different parts of the body. It enhances the figure of the recipient making them look slim and smart. It provides a safer and more effective treatment to get rid of stubborn fat pockets permanently.
This clinical treatment results in the removal of unwanted fats from the body. After a single session, visible results may be seen however final results are visible once the swelling goes down in about 3 to 6 months. These results are permanent as the fats are permanently removed from the body without any chance of their return.
- The procedure removed unwanted and excess fats from different parts of the body
- It gives the patients a defined figure they desire
- The confidence of the patient is enhanced and their self-esteem improved
- The treatment is safe and cost-effective
- It guarantees desired results if carried out by an experienced surgeon
- The procedure is only minimally invasive and the recovery period is not long
- Only fatty tissues are targeted and the surrounding healthy cells are left unharmed
A good candidate for the procedure is
- Anybody who is in a good health physically and mentally prepared for the treatment
- Somebody with realistic expectations from the procedure
- A person who wishes to get rid of stubborn fats from different parts of the body
- An individual with enough fats to be removed
- A person who does not smoke and is not on any blood-thinning medications
How Does it Work?
The treatment works by removing stubborn fats from different parts of the body. This is done by using ultrasonic waves to break the fatty tissues. These are then removed using suctioning process using a fine hollow cannula.
In the initial consultation, the surgeon and the patient discuss the problem areas and expectations from the procedure. The procedure is then explained in detail by the surgeon. Medical history is thoroughly reviewed and a physical examination is taken. The doctor may also draw blood for testing to confirm if the patient is ideal for the treatment.
Once the initial checkup is complete, the surgeon plans a customized treatment according to the patient’s needs and requirements. A list of instructions is given to the patient to prepare them for the procedure. The patient is to avoid taking any blood-thinning medications and supplements for days before and after the surgery.
For the Vaser 4d Liposuction in Abu Dhabi, on the day of the surgery, the area to be treated is first thoroughly cleansed to avoid any risk of infection.
- The region from where fats are to be removed is then marked by the surgeon
- The area is then numbed using local anesthesia or general anesthesia is given to the patient
- Once numbed, the fatty tissues are injected with a saline fluid mixed with a solution that results in the constriction of blood vessels in the treated area
- The surgeon then makes small incisions from where the ultrasonic probe is inserted
- This breaks down the fats using specific wavelengths of ultrasonic waves
- Using a cannula these broken fats are removed from the body by the process of suctioning
- The incisions are then sutured using dissolvable or removable stitches depending on the patient’s and the surgeon’s choice
- The treated area is bandaged to avoid bleeding or risk of infection
Aftercare and Recovery:
To achieve desired results, it is important to follow aftercare instructions given by the surgeon.
- Heavy lifting and intense exercise should be avoided for the first few weeks until the healing is complete
- A compression cloth given by the surgeon is to be worn for the period suggested
- Two or three days are to be taken off from work by the patient
- If the patient feels any discomfort, pain killers may be prescribed
- The recovery period varies from patient to patient. It normally takes around one or two months for the swelling to reside and bruising (if any) to fade away.
The procedure can be carried out in the following areas
- Stomach and waistline
- Hips and buttocks
- Neck and chin
There are some temporary side effects of the procedure. These include
- Discomfort or itching in the treated region
- Bruising around or on the treated area
The average cost of Vaser 4d Liposuction in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 20,000. The actual cost depends on the number of sessions required, the number of fats to be removed, and the complexity of the procedure. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment are permanent and last for a long time often a lifetime as well. It also depends on how well the patient maintains their ideal body weight in the future. if the candidate gains weight in the future, there are chances that the treated area may also gain fats.
Book an Appointment!
The experience and qualifications of the doctors and surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic make them eligible to perform all types of surgeries and treatments no matter how complicated. If you are looking for the best surgical treatments in Abu Dhabi, Fill up the form given below to book an initial appointment.