Hey, get that perfect ass now!
Are you tired of getting HA fillers for your butts every month and wish for a more permanent solution? At Enfield Royal Clinic Abu Dhabi, we have got you covered with our Buttock Augmentation in Abu Dhabi. It is a gift of cosmetic advancements to those who can’t keep up with long-term fillers treatment and desire to undergo a quicker and more reliable procedure for making their buttocks rounder and fuller.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: some hours
- Results last: permanent
- Side Effects: itching or pain
- Downtime: one month or more
- Procedure type: invasive procedure
You can opt for buttock augmentation in Abu Dhabi for a considerable aesthetic enhancement of your body – particularly the butts; the procedure can improve the contour, shape, or size of your bottoms and give you an improved personal profile overall.
Buttocks Augmentation Results Abu Dhabi:
Buttock augmentation in Abu Dhabi will provide you with long-term benefits; you will be able to enjoy new, rounder buttocks for the next six to eight years. However, keep in mind that aging and gravity might cause a negative impact on the aesthetics of your buttocks again, especially if you do not maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.
Fat transfer is a prevalent method that utilizes the patient’s own fat to give natural-looking volume to the buttocks.
Implants, on the other hand, are synthetic prostheses that are surgically introduced into the bottom area, adding more prominent volume to the butts.
- If you want to add volume to your buttocks
- Have enough fat to gain from other body parts
- You have overall good physical health
- Your weight is stable
- You are a non-smoker
- Hold realistic appraoch to the treatment
- However, candidacy criteria for implants can only be assessed through an in-person consultation with a qualified and experienced surgeon.
- Here is what you can look forward to after getting our buttock augmentation surgery:
- Rounder, fuller, and more appealing bottoms
- Beautiful and most wanted youthful look
- Boosted self-confidence
- Improved body balance and profile
- To prepare for your buttock augmentation:
- Make sure you are in good general health and pose realistic expectations
- Adjust your current medications
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Avoid tobacco products for at least two weeks prior to the operation
We have a team of experienced cosmetic surgeons at Enfield Royal Clinic Abu Dhabi willing to serve you with the best aesthetic care. Here is how our surgeons usually perform Buttock Augmentation in Abu Dhabi:
- First, the patient is given local or general anesthesia depending on the volume he/she desires. The surgeon can also provide them with anti-nausea drugs, especially if they are prone to anesthesia-reactions
- If fat grafting is elected, he will then use liposuction to remove fat from localized areas of your body such as the stomach, breasts, or thighs.
- The fat that has just been extracted is then cleansed, packaged, and then re-injected into your butts
- However, if implants are chosen, he will place the saline implant deep in the tissues of your butts surgically
- In the end, all the created incisions are closed with stitches
*Regardless of the technique used, whether it’s surgical or non-surgical, buttock augmentation will ultimately give your buttocks a fuller, more rounded look.
Recovery & Aftercare:
Most buttock augmentation surgeries are performed as outpatient procedures; patients spend approximately two to three hours in the hospital and then leave for home. However, the recovery period lasts about one to two weeks.
Bleeding, swelling, soreness, and itching are also normal but should subside in a couple of days. You are encouraged to avoid strenuous activities throughout the recuperation period. Also, it is essential to quit smoking at least until you get the desired look.
Buttock Augmentation Cost in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of buttock augmentation in Abu Dhabi is based entirely on the method you pick. Here we have the general costs of some of the most popular buttock enlargement procedures. Fillers are the most common and least expensive choice.The exact price, however, may differ from one person to the next depending on the type of filler used. Implants are the most advanced buttock augmentation procedure and are therefore the most expensive of all the options. Implant emplacement Buttock augmentation cost in Dubai usually ranges from AED 30,000 to AED 47,000.
Buttock augmentation in Abu Dhabi is gaining immense popularity as it brings exceptional quality results fast, with lesser sessions compared to fillers. Two common techniques used for this purpose are liposculpture and gluteal implant emplacement.
There are a few risks associated with the process but they will be subsided in a few times. These are usually Pain & scarring that can be treated with time.
Best Surgeon for Buttocks in Abu Dhabi:
We have the Best Surgeon for Buttock augmentation at Enfield Royal Clinic. They are highly skilled & delicate practitioners, who have spent numerous years working and performing such therapy that results in effective and long-term benefits. If you have any more questions to ask, then feel comfortable meeting our specialist anytime. Yes, you are at the right location, book us and avail of the treatment.
Why Choose Enfield Royal Clinic?
We have an experienced team of cosmetic surgeons who are skilled in correcting various cosmetic issues. So, if you are considering Buttock Augmentation in Abu Dhabi, talk to our cosmetic surgeons. They will make sure you better understand what the procedure actually entails, the risks, benefits, complications, aftercare, in fact, everything related to the surgery you are interested in. So it’s time to make an appointment with us and acquire the most enticing buttocks now.
Once the treatment is done, you are advised to avoid sitting in the back for almost 15 to 20 days. Also, do not sleep on your butts or back area.
No, it is not possible as the implant is made up of silicone and there are no chances for this to get rupture or leaked.
Yes, the Buttock Augmentation Surgery is done under the influence of local anesthesia. However, it is preferred to use the geranl ansthesia more to avoid the side effects.
For the first 14 days, you are recommended to wear compressed clothes to apply pressure day and night. After that, you need to wear in the day only.
To see the final outcomes, you require 10 to 15 days because by this time swelling will be removed and the actual results appear.
If the person does not have enough fats in the body then they should go for silicone gel implants or other dermal fillers.
If you have enough fat in your body that can be taken for the transfer then you should go for the treatment.
After getting the implants you may feel irritated or discomfort but this will go away with time and you will get used to the implantation.