At Enfield Royal Clinic, where regal elegance is realized through professional excellence, we provide the best Gold Crowns in Abu Dhabi that not only look great but also complement your dental health as well. Gold is the symbol of status, power, and wealth across the globe. It has garnered historical significance throughout history.
Table of Content
- Cost: 5000 AED to 15000 AED.
- Results: Long-term.
- Back to Work: Immediately.
- Duration of Treatment: About 1 hour.
- Type of Procedure: Minimal-invasive.
Gold Crowns in Abu Dhabi:
A gold crown is often used to cover the teeth that are broken and damaged. Each tooth is treated separately to apply the covering. There are other materials readily available for covering but gold crowns are the most durable and long-lasting among those. As a result, the patient is left with a flawless smile without any gaps.
In dentistry, it also retains similar importance due to a plethora of reasons. Its physical properties make it malleable, corrosion-resistant, and not harmful in any dental procedure. Hence, it is often used as a restorative material in dental crowns & bridges, and adornments. It serves as a desired option in dental care due to its longevity. It seamlessly fabricates the dental crown while not compromising the integrity of the dental work.
There are numerous benefits of getting Gold Crowns in Abu Dhabi which are as follows:
- Their application on the teeth is without any discomfort.
- They require very little tooth removal.
- They are much more long-lasting when compared to other materials.
- They are quite durable when it comes to withstanding daily grinding due to food consumption.
- The whole treatment is pain-free.
- The recovery time is very minimal.
- The whole procedure takes very little time.
- It remedies discoloration and stain issues.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Anyone who displays the following features is the ideal candidate:
- If one or several teeth are missing.
- If the gaps are starting to form between your teeth.
- If you have healthy teeth alongside the gaps.
- If you desire a long-term solution.
- If you want a conspicuous look.
- If you require minimal tooth removal.
To assess the nature of treatment, the doctor will do a proper initial checkup. During the first thorough examination, the doctor monitors the condition of the teeth and takes subsequent impressions of the teeth to determine any further action.
The extent of the damage determines the action taken by the dentist and the basic procedure includes the following steps:.
- If a crown is deemed necessary, then the dentist starts preparing the teeth for further treatment.
- Any decay is removed meanwhile the teeth are prepared by reshaping to accommodate the crown.
- A temporary crown is placed until a gold crown is fabricated.
- The patient is given options for the gold alloy that will be used in the procedure.
- Our experts at the lab started manufacturing the crown through precise craftsmanship.
- Finally, the crown makes its way into the mouth of the patient while the doctor makes necessary adjustments to rectify any chewing discomfort.
- During the process, the patient is given local anesthesia. The patients are encouraged to communicate to ensure successful outcomes openly.
After the procedure, the patients are advised to take the following precautions:
- Regularly brush teeth twice a day (especially before bed).
- Maintain good dental hygiene by flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash.
- Avoid chewing on hard objects i.e. opening packages or biting hard shells.
- Maintain regular further checkups.
- Pay attention to increased sensitivity or any other form of discomfort.
- Avoid bad habits such as grinding or clenching.
- Avoid acidic or sugary substances.
- Eat calcium-rich food.
Gold Crown Tooth Cost:
The wide-ranging cost for the procedure of Gold Crowns in Abu Dhabi varies between 5000 AED to 15000 AED. This is a general estimate that adheres to the generic deviation.
Factors affecting the cost:
There are a lot of factors involved that determine the cost of treatment
- The extent of the damage and decay on the tooth.
- The type of gold alloy used in the procedure.
- The expertise and reputation of the dentist.
- The location of the venue.
- Follow-up procedures.
Best Dental Clinic:
Here at Enfield Royal Clinic, we pride ourselves on being the best Dental Clinic. Our reputation speaks volumes about our success due to our flawless track record as the best dental care facility. We house well-qualified and experienced staff to give you the best service that you deserve.
We maintain a healthy and welcoming environment for the patients who find their way into our facility. Our professionals adhere to the best moral values when dealing with persons who are left vulnerable during the treatment. The equipment is state of the art and well sterilized before any procedure.
Make your smile perfect!
So if you desire the best Gold crowns in Abu Dhabi at a reasonable price, then book an appointment with us right away.
If you desire minimal wear on your tooth then gold crowns are the best option available.
They last for about 5 to 15 years.
Just maintain good oral hygiene and everything will be fine.
After the crown is manufactured, it takes around one hour for the dentist to place it on your teeth.
The temporary crown is applied after getting an initial impression of the teeth. It is a substitute for the permanent crown which will be placed for the long term.
There is no difference as ‘crowns’ were called ‘caps’ in the past.