Do you want to treat your skin scars, wrinkles, facial lines, spots of aging & hyperpigmentation to get smoother, tighter, and younger skin? You do not need to worry anymore as the Co2 laser treatment as an innovative and safe technique is here for you. The best thing about the treatment is its affordable price and effectiveness for treating the patient’s acne breakouts, black/whiteheads, and pimples. If you are concerned about the Fractional Co2 Laser Treatment Abu Dhabi then be at ease as the price for this treatment is amazingly reasonable.
Table of Content
Aim of Treatment:
The use of strong laser energies into skin columns demonstrates their impact by destroying the skin. When the skin is wounded for any reason, burn, incision, surgery, or razor blade, it activates its wound healing mechanism. The skin around the affected areas remains solid in this application. Between the columns, reproduction, spasm of uninjured solid tissues, and their effort to seal the wounded tissue allow speedy healing.
The fractional carbon dioxide laser, the most powerful laser technology used for skin rejuvenation, has recently become one of the most popular procedures due to its highly targeted therapeutic benefits and low side effects. It has the following benefits:
- This procedure, which works on both the upper and bottom layers of the skin, is used to cure spots on the upper skin, and collagen synthesis is raised during skin regeneration.
- The most successful of the skin rejuvenation lasers, the CO2 laser, continues to produce and structure collagen fibers for a year following treatment.
- There is the possibility of making the process more superficial or deeper, depending on the person’s complaint and skin demands, especially in deep surgeries.
- Non-invasive treatment
- No downtime
- Quick results
- Removes the dead skin
- Procedure time:30 minutes
What are the Results?
The candidate will observe a little enhancement in the texture of the face as soon as the process is completed, but the fuller outcomes will take 4 to 5 months to become noticeable.
The cons include:
The price for the Co2 Laser Treatment generally starts from AED 799. Prices can fluctuate at different clinics depending on their standards, treatment quality, and the finance offers.
It totally depends on the insurance type. Some people hold insurances that cover the cost of different laser treatments. While only paying half of the amount. Others do not pay at all.
Yes, the condition of the patient plays an important part in deciding the price of the laser treatment. Some patients needs less sessions because they have less issue.
No, the Co2 laser treatment is not cheaper than the AFT laser. The procedure is considered gold standard because the advantages that is gained by the Co2 can not be achieved by any other laser treatment.
Yes, when the number of sessions decreases for a person the expense of the instruments, medications and efforts of the doctor decreases. So the cost becomes less.
Which Parts of the Body can be Treated?
It can be utilized in various sections of the body for aesthetic purposes after treatments.
- Sunspots, age spots, freckles, acne, skin tags, and sunspots are all examples of skin imperfections.
- Wrinkles and sagging skin rejuvenation; underarm, inner thigh, inner knee region, belly, butt area, lower-upper eyelid, smoke wrinkles on lip, hand, neck, and cleavage zone rejuvenation.
- Scars, acne scars, burn marks, scars, surgical scars, old age scars, and fissures are some of the most common types of scars.
- Keratosis, skin thickening, and edema treatments
- Treatment for cellulite
- Treatments for vascular issues
- Before the treatment begins, the practitioner will make sure your skin is clean.
- If the patient is wearing makeup, it is removed, and the skin is completely scrubbed clean with sterilization treatments for protection.
- Local anesthetic pain relievers are used to alleviate the pain.
- We wear goggles to shield ourselves from laser beams.
- During application, a laser application equipment is used on 2X2 cm regions of the skin, and laser energy is delivered as permeable to the skin.
- Following the application, sun protection should be taken.
- We can state that it is a really safe and simple procedure. When safeguards are required, they are taken.
- It can be used alone or in conjunction with certain other aesthetic procedures. It is created with PRP to boost its efficiency and speed up the healing process.
The laser beam is delivered to the skin in small circular columns in this application. As a result, healthy tissue patches are preserved between the round columns. The water in the application locations is primarily targeted with this strategy.
In other words, laser beams cause regulated thermal damage to water-containing structures including collagen, blood vessels, and keratinocytes. It is ensured that living cells in healthy tissues close to the injured area send out a signal to proceed to the damaged location and repair the tissue.
On the one hand, the spots on the upper skin are addressed during skin regeneration, and on the other hand, collagen creation is increased.
Aftercare and Recovery:
- After the Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi, people can resume their normal routine by following basic guidelines for the next 12 to 24 hours.
- There should be no make-up, powder, or foundation in the operation region for 24-48 hours after the application, and you should avoid swimming in pools, according to recommendations.
- After the application, take precautions to protect yourself from the sun.
- The surgical region may experience redness, soreness, and straining after the procedure. Without any therapy, the tenderness and stretching sensation will vanish completely within 4-6 hours.
- The soreness in the surgery region emerges almost following treatment and returns to normal within 1-3 days.
- In the operating region, very light and little crusts could be visible, which disappeared within 3-5 days. Crusts should not be plucked during this time.
- Some creams, when applied to the affected area after the application, speed up the body’s natural recovery process.
How many Sessions are Needed?
For acne scars, 1-2 treatments may be sufficient, but for deeper scars, 3-5 sessions may be required.
Skin burns, surgery scars, and fissures require between one and five treatments, depending on the severity of the lesion.
It should be applied 1-2 sessions following 1-3 sessions of routine fractional laser treatment in a year for efficient treatment of skin problems.
Cost of Fractional CO2 in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of CO2 Fractional in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain can range from AED 999 to AED 2999. The price is determined by a variety of factors, including the number of sessions, the doctor’s qualifications, and the clinic’s level. After the initial consultation, the doctor will establish the final pricing.
Book an Appointment!
Fill out the consultation form below to book an appointment.