Get a youthful-looking face with one of the best treatments!
A Silhouette Lift in Abu Dhabi is a technique in which a combination of different methods are employed to treat facial creases, wrinkles, and loss of volume. It is primarily utilized to reinvigorate the youthfulness of skin and restore and refresh the appearance of a person. The most important benefit of this non-surgical procedure is that it doesn’t involve any large-scale incisions, general anesthesia, or any post-surgery-related complications.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure aims to improve the skin texture and make it firm and youthful. The signs of aging are addressed by increasing collagen production. This is done by using special threads attached to which are tiny cones that are proficient in lifting the underlying tissues in the skin.
- The results of the treatment are long-lasting
- The signs of aging are addressed and reversed
- The person gets a smooth and a youthful appearance
- The recovery time is only a few days which is relatively short as compared to other procedures
- It provides instant results and does not require any downtime
- It is a cost-effective procedure to rejuvenate the face
The results of the treatment are long-lasting. The procedure however does not stop the aging process. The results are instant with the recovery time being very low. The effects vary from person to person. If the recipient feels the effects starting to wear off, they can get a revision treatment.
- A medically fit candidate who does not suffer from any serious medical condition
- Somebody who has loose or sagging skin on their face
- A person with visible signs of aging like fine lines or wrinkles
- An individual who is conscious of their appearance
- Anybody who wishes to rejuvenate their face without undergoing any surgical procedure
- A candidate with realistic expectations from the procedure
How does it Work?
The treatment works by inserting dissolvable treads into the facial skin attached to which are cone-like structures that provide an instant lift. These sutures are dissolved in a few weeks increasing the collagen production in the skin that provides a youthful and refreshed look to the recipient.
In the initial consultation, the doctor and the patient discuss the problem areas that need lifting and expectations from the treatment. A physical examination is taken where the doctor checks the current condition of the patient. The doctor then reviews the medical history of the patient to make sure the patient does not suffer from any serious medical condition that may be affected or may affect the treatment results.
The patient is to stop smoking and take any blood-thinning medications and supplements as they can affect the results. The list of instructions given by the doctor is to be followed to prepare for the procedure.
- On the day of surgery, the face is first disinfected and cleaned properly to make sure the skin is clean of any makeup, dirt, or bacteria.
- The points are then marked on the face from where the threads are to be passed.
- The surgeon then administers local anesthesia to avoid any discomfort to the patient and to make the treatment as comfortable as possible
- Once the face is numbed, the doctor then passes the threads attached which are special cone-like structures
- These structures lift the tissues underneath the skin to give a lifted look to the recipient
- The number of threads used depends on the current condition of the patient
Aftercare and Recovery:
The post-procedure care instructions are given by the doctor to be followed by the recipient to achieve the desired results.
- The candidate may feel some discomfort and pain in the treated area for which the doctor prescribes pain-relieving medications to minimize the discomfort.
- There may be swelling due to the stitches on which the prescribed ointment is to be applied according to the prescription.
- The movement of facial muscles is to be kept at a minimum until complete recovery.
- For the first few days, the candidate is advised to eat a soft diet as excessive chewing is also to be avoided for some days.
- Intensive exercise is also to be avoided and any activity that may cause unnecessary sweating.
- A high SPF sunscreen is to be used and sun exposure should be as minimal as possible as it can affect the skin and treated areas.
- The sutures are to be kept clean and dry to avoid any risk of infection
The entry points of the stitches heal in a few days leaving no scars behind. The overall recovery period varies from patient to patient. On average the recovery time is not more than a week. The final results may take some time to be visible.
There are no major side effects of the procedure and it is comparatively very safe as compared to other treatments. Some minor side effects include
- Pain and discomfort right after the procedure
- There may be bleeding on the entry points of the stitches
- Swelling and minor bruising on the face
- There is a risk of infection at entry points if not taken care of properly
The average cost of the Silhouette Lift in Abu Dhabi starts from AED 25,00. The actual cost depends on the number of threads required and the current condition of the recipient. The final cost is determined by the skincare professional after the initial consultation and physical checkup.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results vary from person to person. The average duration of results ranges from a year or two at max as the treatment does not stop the natural aging process. If the recipient feels the effects wearing off, they can get the procedure repeated as well.
Book an Appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best well-trained and experienced professionals that provide the clients with the best treatments. If you are looking for the finest doctors and skincare professionals, fill-up the form given below and book a free initial consultation.