Rejuvenate your face & unlock your Beauty with Silhouette Facelift!
Table of Content
What is a Silhouette Facelift?
It is a non-surgical facelift method, that is also known as a Silhouette Facelift which uses suture threads to lift and tighten sagging or loose skin on the face and neck. If any individual is appealing to attain a youthful appearance and eliminate signs of aging then learn about the most reasonable Silhouette Facelift Cost in Abu Dhabi, then book us right away and have the amazing perks!
Why is a Facelift Required?
By removing extra skin & tightening the underlying muscles & tissues, a facelift, which is also called a Rhytidectomy, can enhance the formation of the face & neck. Furthermore, Facelift surgery in Abu Dhabi is often done to manage the following concerns:
- Reduction in volume.
- Elimination of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lack of definition in the jawline.
- Sagging facial and neck skin
What are the Expected Results?
Although the operation can deliver benefits that last for several months, however, it is not a permanent solution because the suture threads will eventually be absorbed by the body. Thus, to achieve the best results, the candidates will need to attend more sessions.
What are the Benefits?
There are multiple benefits that are offered by Silhouette Facelift, some of which are mentioned below:
- The procedure is minimally invasive and does not require incisions or general anesthesia, unlike traditional surgical facelifts.
- Recovery time is shorter than surgical facelifts and there is less bruising, swelling, and pain.
- The surgery can provide instant effects that are visible right away, with the final effects becoming more obvious as time passes and the suture threads encourage the creation of collagen. Moreover, a reduction in the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin on the face and neck.
- Although temporary, the procedure’s outcomes can last for several months if maintenance sessions are taken.
- The surgery utilizes suture threads to lift & tighten loose or sagging skin in a way that looks natural.
- Depending on the areas of concern & the desired results, the process can be customized as per the needs of the candidate.
- As the procedure is minimally invasive, there is a low chance of negative results.
- An improvement in the features of the face & neck, with a more defined jawline and a more youthful neck.
What is the Process?
A well-trained medical expert will apply suture threads to the skin using a specialized needle during the process. The threads are made from a unique substance that is designed to boost the formation of collagen & elevate the skin.
This treatment is normally carried out as an outpatient operation under local anesthesia and is considered minimally invasive. In addition, the recovery period is shorter, and there is less pain, swelling, and bruising. But the candidates must not panic, as this will recover in a few days.
What is the Cost?
There is no fixed price for the therapy. It is variable on multiple factors. Thus, the real price will be known at the initial meeting with the Best Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi. Anyhow, As per the experts at Enfield Royal Clinic, the cost is variable from AED 4,950 to AED 9,950.
What are the Impacting Factors of Cost?
- Quality of services provided.
- Number of threads utilized.
- The expertise of the professional.
- The name and location of the clinic.
A Word From us!
Are you aware of the Silhouette Facelift Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain? Then what are you waiting for? Fill out the below form and book us right away to have the amazing perks! Hurry up!