Table of Content
Preserve the tooth on time by availing RCT- Root Canal Treatment in Abu Dhabi, this method is the best key to repairing & saving a tooth that is poorly injured or contaminated rather than eliminating it. The term root canal derives from cleansing the canals inside the core of the teeth. Years ago, the method was very aching but with the latest techniques, advancements, and with the application of anesthesia, many candidates observe minimal pain.
- Cost: AED 1500 to AED 2999
- Results: stays forever
- Back to work: same day
- Duration of Treatment: 30 minutes to an hour
- Type of Procedure: minimally invasive
The major goal of this dental procedure is to medicate and minister disease which is at the center of a tooth. As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the method is not aching & can secure a tooth that may otherwise have to be eliminated entirely. The disease is caused by germs that are inside the mouth & intrude on the site.
Moreover, the method is acquired when dental x-rays show that the pulp has been injured by the bacterial condition. The pulp may evolve inflammed if the germ has infected, permitting the germs to breed & outspread. The signs of a pulp infection involve:
- A flexible tooth is observed.
- Observing pain when munching or grinding.
- Observing discomfort while drinking or eating anything that is hot or cold.
The method seeks to safeguard or restore a worn-out & destructed tooth. The remedy is very successful and the rate of success is above 96%. Our proficient dentist carries out the Root Canal Treatment in Abu Dhabi in a very careful and effective manner that lasts for a long time. Anyhow, when the therapy is carried out by an experienced or well-trained professional, the consequences are safely achieved and will endure for a lifetime!
Who are the Excellent Candidates?
As per the experts at Enfield Royal Clinic, any candidate with an illness in the nerve is a perfect contender. Mostly, the indications that the contender requires the remedy of RCT include:
- Observing extreme pain.
- Puffiness in the gum.
- Discoloration of teeth.
- Severe sensitivity.
- The individual must be above 12 years.
Arrangements Required Prior to the Technique:
Prior to the process, it is vital to have a word with your doctor in order to examine your situation and learn about the care before the process to get the complete result.
- Tell the practitioner about any medication you are taking.
- Medical history must be discussed.
- The teeth must be kept clean.
- Do not smoke.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol.
- Avoid eating any hard food.
- Take the prescribed pain relief medicines to make the candidate satisfied.
How is the Technique Done?
Below are mentioned stages that will be carried out to accomplish the process of RCT, the stages are as below:
- Evaluation & Anesthesia: The practitioner evaluates & takes an x-ray of the tooth, after this, the doctor will apply local anesthesia to desensitize the site of method.
- Elimination of diseased Pulp: The practitioner will create an opening in the crown of the tooth with a very tiny tool to clean the pulp from the pulp chamber, and root canals, and to form space for filling.
- Filling & Reinstating: The practitioner will fill the site with rubber-like stuff after cleaning & forming the teeth. The rubber-like stuff is positioned to provide total sealing of the root canals. In many cases, a short-term filling is positioned to conceal the opening.
- Final Filling: At the final sitting, the dentist will eliminate temporary fillings before restoring the tooth and then safeguard the tooth to reinstate by putting a permanent filling over the tooth-treated to full function.
Aftercare & Recovery:
It is essential to look after the teeth when recovering from the process. Below are mentioned the recommendations to follow in order to attain optimal & lasting outcomes. The tips are as follows:
- Refrain from chewing hard meals.
- The candidate may observe soreness for some days.
- Take the prescribed pain relief drugs to relieve any soreness.
- The teeth must be kept clean.
- Avoid eating food that contains sugar.
- Refrain from smoking.
Usually the time of recovery of RCT stays minimally for 7 days. Minimal soreness may be observed for some days, but this can be cured with medicines prescribed by the doctor.
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, the average cost of the method varies from AED 1,500 to AED 2,000. Moreover, the charges of the therapy will be variable due to various components such as the situation of the tooth, severity level, the expertise of the dentist, the name & location of the clinic, and other additional charges. The actual price of the procedure will be determined at the initial meeting with the dentist.
Be our Happy Client at Enfield Royal!
Are you going through extreme pain or puffiness in the jaw? Fortunately, the Root Canal Treatment in Abu Dhabi is present at our clinic to eliminate the condition so the individual can feel and get better swiftly. We assure to deliver you the most optimum & astonishing experience, if the candidate has any further concerns, then feel comfortable contacting our experts by booking us right away by filling out the form below. Care for your smile, we care for you and your valuable smile!
Bringing life to the Smile of Our Valuable Candidates!
Visit Enfield Royal Clinic if you have been experiencing pain in your gums and observing an infection in your tooth then get the painless Root Canal Treatment in Abu Dhabi and avail of the astonishing outcome!
Root canal treatment is not a painful treatment as the doctor uses anesthesia before treating the patient. The procedure can cause a little discomfort after the process.
Root canal treatment involves the three following stages:
- Analysis and cleaning
It is advised to eat after 30 to 40 minutes. After this time, the filling gets hard. Also, the effect of anesthesia wore off until this time, protecting you from biting yourself.
A root canal is considered to be a more beneficial procedure rather than an extraction. Which treatment to go for depends on the condition of the patient.
The results of the treatment last there for a long time around 20 years. The outcomes also depend on the maintenance therapies.
Although the results achieved by this process last more than that of extractions. But the consequences received will stay as long as possible.
You can brush your teeth after the procedure but it is recommended that you should not brush until 30 minutes.
It depends on the need of the patient. Mostly, two to three sessions are needed. Your doctor will guide you about it.