Revive your hair with Hair loss treatments!
Hair loss can be upsetting for people and it can be triggered by multiple factors like genetics, scalp infection, or any other skin disorder. Cancer treatment also stimulates the loss of hair in patients undergoing chemotherapy. This is challenging for people because baldness is taboo and people lose confidence because of this. Even after spending too much on different products they can’t find the right solution. Amongst all, we have brought you a cutting-edge treatment that provides a cure on a permanent basis and helps you with hair growth. Some of our main Hair Loss Treatments in Abu Dhabi are hair transplants, oral or topical medications, and laser therapy. You will learn about them on the page below!
Table of Content
- Procedure time: a few hours
- Results last: long-lasting
- Side Effects: rash or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: minimal downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure as well as invasive
The Essence of Treatment:
The aim of the treatment is to treat hair loss in individuals suffering from it and that goal is achieved by targeting the area where hair loss occurs. The hair follicles are rejuvenated by the process that has stopped growing healthy hair. If it is not possible, the weak hair follicles are replaced with healthy ones so new hair can grow.
Below mentioned are all the benefits of the procedure:
- These surgical procedures related to hair loss treatment offer a relatively long-lasting solution.
- Besides this, they reduce one’s dependence on different hair growth maintenance products that are both costly and unhealthy.
- Furthermore, these treatments are likely to restore the receding hairline and it appears natural.
- The process results in an increased level of confidence and self-esteem at an individual level.
Generally, the Hair Loss Treatment result comes up after around 4 months. The impact and the time taken to see visible results can vary with the type of treatment. The current condition of the patient and the expertise of the doctor also play a huge role.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- If a person is healthy both physically and mentally
- has no other serious health condition that could be exacerbated by a normal surgical procedure
- have a pretty realistic experience of the results of these treatments
- You have a healthful scalp
- Your hair loss is in the first stages
- When the individuals are consistent in the care and aftercare steps
All these people are ideal candidates for either of these hair loss treatments.
- The doctor and the patient must discuss the concerns, expectations, and current condition of the patient.
- Examination of the hair loss areas will be done.
- To prepare the individual for the procedure, a list of instructions is given that is to be followed so that the treatment goes according to the plan.
- Do not smoke before the treatment
- Eliminate alcohol consumption and drinking
- Drink plenty of water
- The patient must avoid taking any blood thinners for a few days
There are a number of possible methods that can be opted for by the surgeon to treat the hair loss problem. Some are surgical and others are non-surgical treatments.
Different surgical techniques are used to treat the hair loss problem. These are:
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
In this technique, the surgeon will take individual hair follicles and will place them in the area under treatment. The whole process is done by individual implantation of the hair follicles.
To carry out this process the medic will take a patch of skin from the back of the head with thousands of hair follicles and then separate it one by one under the microscope to be placed on the recipient area.
The doctor may prescribe some medications to the patient to slow down the process of hair loss. These medications work by strengthening the hair follicles thus reducing the amount of hair loss. There is a downtime of some months before effective results can be seen. It is better to visit the doctor when a person first starts noticing the hair fall. This is because it is more effective in the early stages of hair loss.
These are ointments prescribed by the surgeon that is to be applied on the scalp directly. This is because the medicine should reach the roots of the hair. It provides nourishment to the weak hair follicles and also increases blood flow. This results in a reduction in the amount of hair falls a person experiences on a daily basis.
Laser therapy is a method in which a particular device is used that emits a concentrated laser onto the scalp targeting the weak hair follicles. The laser energy encourages the growth of hair. This is a slow process and the patient may need a number of sessions for the treatment depending on the current condition and the level of hair fall.
After the treatment, the patient will be given a list of dos and don’ts will be given to the patient which involves:
- Do not wash your hair for 24 hours
- Use natural shampoos and water that is lukewarm
- Use a dry towel for hair
- Do not use any kind of products like gels, sprays and other tools
- Avoid going under sunlight
- Eliminate heavy exercises as they can cause sweating
- Follow all the care given by your doctor
- Drink plenty of water
The recovery time depends on the condition of the doctor and the method of treatment being used. For every procedure, the rehabilitation period is different as some of them are surgical and others are non-surgical.
Mild discomfort and irritation felt by the patient will go away within 1 or 2 days.
Considering the fact that these surgical procedures take place in a highly controlled and sterilized environment under the supervision of senior experts, the possibility of infection or nerve damage is close to none. However, scabbing, irritation, or swelling could happen and go away easily after some time.
The best way to treat the hair loss procedure is through the use of minoxidil, and rogaine. These usually come in liquid form.
Yes, if the treatment is done with the hair transplant. This will give you results on a permanent basis that will result in healthy hair that will go for the long term.
Non-surgical procedures need to be treated after every 3 months while there are some people who require the same treatment within 6 months.
When you get the non-invasive treatment the results stay there until you are using them. However, the surgical method which is a hair transplant can give you permanent outcomes.
The hair treatment fluctuates from minutes to hours depending on the type of procedure. Sometimes it takes 30 minutes while sometimes it is for 2 to 3 hours.
For treatments that are non-invasive, you need to get the procedure again and again and for the surgical treatment, the results are long.
The cost of Hair Loss Treatment in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost depends on the method of treatment used by the surgeon. The surgical treatments cost more than the non-surgical treatments. It also depends on the complexity of the procedure, the location of the clinic, and its level. The doctor’s expertise and experience also affect the cost of the procedure.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The results of the procedure depend on the method chosen. Some results are long-lasting. However, others may last for a few months or years. Surgical treatments are mostly long-lasting and non-surgical treatments are temporary.
Book an Appointment!
The doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals who provide the best treatments in Abu Dhabi. If you are looking for the finest treatment for your hair loss problem, fill up the form below and book an appointment with the experts.