Everybody wants a perfect nose but not everyone is blessed with it. There is not much a person can do to change the appearance of their nose. However, due to the enhancement of technology, such people can now get their nose reshaped by a simple procedure of Liquid Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi where the skincare professional injects fillers into the nose to augment it. Keep reading to learn all about the procedure.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure aims to enhance the appearance of the nose without any surgical procedure. Though it does not provide a permanent solution, the results are long-lasting. The nose is reshaped and the facial features are balanced.
- It is a very safe procedure that guarantees effective results
- It is cost-effective and results last for a long time
- The procedure balances the features of the face and enhances the appearance
- It fills up any gaps in the nose
- The self-esteem of a person is boosted and so is his confidence
- It makes a person less conscious about the appearance of their nose
The procedure results in an improvement in the appearance of the nose. The facial features are balanced which increases the confidence of the recipient. It provides instant results however recovery may take some days.
- A healthy individual who does not suffer from any serious condition or disease that may affect the treatment
- A person who wants to reshape their nose without undergoing any surgical procedure
- An individual whose nasal tip is a little droopy
- Somebody with an asymmetric nose
- Is anybody conscious about how their nose appears on the face
How does it Work?
The procedure works by injecting fillers into the nose on the areas that need augmentation. A fine needle is used by the doctor for this purpose. The treatment areas are marked and numbing cream is applied to avoid any discomfort during the treatment.
The doctor reviews the patient’s medical history and takes a physical examination of the nose. A patch test is then taken to check how the recipient’s body reacts to the solution. Once the initial checkup is complete, a list of instructions is given to the candidate to prepare for the procedure.
The individual is not to take any type of supplements and blood-thinning medications as that can cause bruising and bleeding during the treatment.
- The nose and the area around it are first disinfected and cleaned thoroughly.
- The skincare professional then marks the area where the fillers are required
- An ice pack or numbing cream is used to numb the area. The doctor may also use local anesthesia
- The area(s) that require filler is marked so that the procedure can be accurate
- The dosage is also selected to avoid overdose or insufficient filler
- When the treatment area is numbed, the doctor uses injections with a fine and small needle to administer the solution into the nose
- After the procedure, soothing cream or an ointment is applied to minimize any discomfort
- The procedure takes around 20 to 30mins to carry out.
Aftercare and Recovery:
After the procedure, special care is to be taken of the nose until it is healed completely and the solution settles providing the final look.
- For the first few days, the recipient is advised not to put any type of pressure on the nose
- The nose is not to be blown or wiped off as well
- Unnecessary touching of the nose is also to be avoided
- The patient cannot rub or scratch the treated area as well even if there is itching
- The consumption of alcohol, smoking, or any type of intoxicants should also be avoided
For most patients, no recovery time is needed after the procedure. However, if in rare cases the patient suffers from bruising, swelling, or redness around the nose area, it may take some days to fade away.
- There is a risk of allergic reaction to the solution
- The injected area may be swollen and sensitive for a couple of days
- There may be bruising and redness around the nose area
The average cost of Liquid Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1,500 to AED 2,000. The actual cost depends on the type of filler used, its amount, and the desired result. The final cost is determined by the doctor after a complete initial checkup and a detailed consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results may last from a few months to some years as well depending on the amount and type of fillers used. It also depends on how well the candidate maintains the results.
Book an Appointment!
Book a free initial consultation with the best doctors in Abu Dhabi at the Enfield Royal clinic by filling up the consultation form given below.