Reverse the aging in your hands with our treatment!
Most people focus on face rejuvenation while ignoring the anti-aging of other parts of the body. The skin on the hands just like on the face becomes loose with age. People are more focused on the prevention of aging on the face by using skincare products like retinol, sunblock, etc while completely ignoring the aging on hands. Just like the face is exposed to sun and pollution and oxidants, the hands are also exposed to these. People do not apply skincare routine so the volume on the hands decreases, muscle volume reduces and it becomes skeleton-like. Enfield Royal Clinic is proving an effective way to reinstall the beauty of our hands. The surgery for Hand Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi focuses on the aging of hands and addresses it to restore the volume.
Table of Content
- Cost: AED 1000 to AED 8000
- Results: Long lasting
- Duration of Treatment: 1 to 2 hours
- Type of Procedure: Noninvasive procedure.
Essence of Treatment:
To improve the look of the hands’ people undergo surgery. The treatment reverses the aging process and makes the hands appear young. There are different ways the treatment can be carried out. Some of these are temporary solutions while other surgical processes are permanent. The aim of the treatment is to improve the surface of the skin on the back of the hands. The deformities in the skin like scars, pigmentation, or the loss of the skin tone, are overcome with the treatment. It also reverses the aging signs.
The benefits of the treatment surpass the recovery time and the minor discomforts a person may feel.
- Gives a youthful appearance to the hands
- Restores the hand volume that a person loses with age
- The procedure stimulates the growth of collagen that reduces the wrinkles
- These treatments are usually quick and only take an hour or two to carry out
- The procedure gives guaranteed results
- Makes the hands look soft and beautiful
- Addresses the problem of tendons and veins being more prominent with age
- Comparatively less invasive than other rejuvenation procedures
The procedure gives volume to the hands and makes them look young. The part(s) of the skin of hands that age are treated. It uses similar methods as that of facial rejuvenation to enhance the look of the hands. The results are very dramatic and make the hands appear plumped.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The duration of the results depends on the procedure used by the surgeon. Some may last for a lifetime however others last a few months or years. It also depends on the care taken by the person in their hands.
- If a person’s hand appears old and they wish to rejuvenate it, they are the perfect candidate for the treatment.
- A person should be medically healthy and have realistic expectations from the procedure
- The person does not have any serious skin condition
- Somebody who is willing to quit smoking so that healing can take place
- Women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Somebody not on blood thinners or is able to stop taking it for a few days before and after the treatment
How does it Work?
It works by making the hands full and plump. The wrinkled skin is tightened by adding volume to the hands which makes it look young and fresh.
In the initial discussion with the patient, the doctor talks through about the expectations with the outcome of the procedure. He, then, analysis the appearance of the hands and takes a physical examination. The history of the patient is also examined to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
The patient needs to stop smoking and take medicines for blood thinning for some weeks before and after the treatment. The skin of the hands needs to be well-hydrated all the time.
The treatment can be carried out with a number of procedures
- Chemical peels: This is a non-invasive treatment. This works well for hyperpigmentation or dark spots on the hands but does not give volume to the hands.
- Fat transfer: Transferring fat cells from one part of the body to the back of the hands also provides the volume required by the recipient. The downtime for fat transfer is more than that of other procedures, however, the results are more durable and last a lifetime.
- Fillers: Injecting fillers provides lost volume to the back of the hands and makes them look fuller and more youthful. This treatment may last for a few months to some years as well depending on the type of fillers used. This however does not last a lifetime. The results are quick and effective.
- Sclerotherapy: In order to get rid of visible veins, small injections are used to contact them. This procedure is a little invasive but has very effective results.
- Laser treatment: This is also a non-invasive treatment and deals with external problems like hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Each procedure needs different aftercare and recovers differently. The doctor’s instructions need to be followed to achieve good results of the treatment. Common aftercare instructions are:
- Do not use painkillers or blood-thinning medicines.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Use ice packs to reduce swelling.
- Avoid heavy tasks and workouts.
- Keep your hands moisturized.
Minor negative impacts may be experienced after rejuvenation treatment that fades away with time. These may include:
- Risk of infection.
- Swollen fingers.
Cost of Hand Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi:
There are different costs for the treatment of Hand Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi Cost ranges from AED 1000 to AED 8000 and the actual cost actually depends on the technique used by the doctor. It is thus finalized by the doctor after the initial discussion of the type of technique used.
Book an Appointment!
Fill up the form below to get a free initial consultation with our highly qualified and experienced doctors.
No, hand rejuvenation is not safe for kids. This is a procedure to address the signs of aging in adults but nowadays children are also facing wrinkles on their hands due to lack of hydration so only nourishing creams are applied to children’s skin.
Yes, we take hand rejuvenation procedures on eczema-prone skin but it is crucial to consult with your doctor so that they may use caution to treat eczema in your skin.
Chemical peels are the safest treatments for hand rejuvenation but they do not give volume to the hands. Peels only reduce hyperpigmentation and spots on our hands.
Topical creams and serums give nourishment but they do not completely rejuvenates our hands. Treatments like lasers and derma fillers are necessary for the complete restoration of hands.
Yes, we can take a manicure after two to three weeks of this treatment. Mild and chemical-free ingredients are used in manicures for reducing any kinds of risks. The timeline for getting a manicure after rejuvenation treatment depends on a specific treatment.
Yes, hand rejuvenation is suitable for thinning skin because thinning skin is a sign of aging. Hand rejuvenation promotes the growth of collagen and improves the overall appearance of the skin.