PERFECT YOUR WIDE NOSE WITH ALARPLASTY
If you are not a fan of your wide nostrils, Alarplasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is the procedure for you. Advances in cosmetic surgery now allow you to have the narrow nose you’ve always wanted. This quick procedure gives you long-lasting results, giving your nose a more symmetrical and narrower look.
Table of Content
Alarplasty in Abu Dhabi provides you with more attractive nostrils without altering the shape of your nose too much. Having narrower nostrils has become an aesthetic trend in modern times, and now with a simple Alarplasty procedure, you can have the nose of your dreams. In this procedure, a small wedge-shaped wing tissue is removed to alter the nostrils’ shape.
Alarplasty is the perfect procedure for anyone looking to change the shape of their nose. Anyone who may feel they have wide nostrils, asymmetrical nostrils, or prominent nostrils can opt for this surgery and ensure their nose looks the way they want it to look.
After the first couple of weeks, when the swelling subsides, you will be able to see the results. You will be in awe of how your reshaped nose looks, and you will be receiving a ton of compliments.
The surgeon will analyze your facial features and suggest possible changes. The patient will be told to quit caffeine, alcohol, and smoking for at least a month before the procedure
During Alarplasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, you can expect the following.
- The surgeon will draw markings around your nose with a pen to visualize the results
- Local anesthesia will be administered for the procedure, which lasts about an hour
- Incisions will be made under the alar crease so that any scarring will be hidden under the crease of the nose and will not be visible.
- The surgeon then removes a wedge from the nostril wall depending on how the patient wants their nose to look.
- The incision is then sutured safely to reinforce the alar base’s new shape
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The recovery time for Alarplasty is significantly shorter than other cosmetic surgeries, but final results start to appear after a period of one or two months
- After the first two weeks, the bruising and swelling will subside.
- You can resume your daily affairs after the first 24-48 hours.
- There may be a small scar visible where the nose and cheek connect, but with proper scar care, that will eventually fade
- After the first week, any sutures or bandages will be removed.
- Recovery is quick and almost painless.
- You will feel your nostrils are far more balanced than before.
- Your nose tip will be more defined than ever, depending on your procedure.
- Your nose will be symmetrical in shape, giving balance to your facial features.
- If your reason for alarplasty is breathing problems, you will significantly improve breathing now that no nasal obstruction is present.
- Having a nose that looks exactly like you want it to give you more confidence to go about your daily challenges.
- You will have more confidence when taking pictures and receive a lot of compliments.
- Alarplasty in Abu Dhabi is a straightforward procedure; most people around you won’t even notice the subtle change in your look.
- The location of the procedure prevents any scarring from being visible.
- Unlike a nose job, alarplasty does not involve bone reshaping. This means a massive decrease in pain and swelling.
- Wide nostrils treatment is usually safe and only results in minor complications such as bruising and swelling.
- Infection is a risk in any surgery, but with proper aftercare and antibiotic prescription, this can be handled with ease
- Asymmetrical nostrils are a complication of alarplasty, even after complete recovery. However, if your surgeon is experienced and skilled, this can be avoided easily.
- With surgery comes the risk of scarring. A specialist surgeon will know how to make the incision and hide the scars under your nose.
Alarplasty Cost in Dubai fluctuates as per the surgeon’s experience and anesthesia. Insurance is highly unlikely to cover this cost from AED 8,000 to AED 16,000, as Alarplasty is considered cosmetic surgery.
Alarplasty at Enfield Royal Clinic:
Get the best Alarplasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain at Enfield Royal Clinic, and with our specialist surgeon, get your nose reshaped just as you have always imagined it. We at Enfield Royalad Clinic do not believe in living with the nose you’re born with your whole life. Our specialist surgeons are at your service. If you have a broad nose, get yourself an appointment now and take advantage!