A lot of people suffer from loose skin or excess fats in different parts of the body. One of the places where there can be loose skin or extra fatty tissues in the legs. This accumulation of fats and skin often makes a person look heavy and chubby. To get rid of it, people may work out and eat a balanced diet. However, this is not always very effective. Such people can now get a Thigh Lift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. This treatment gets rid of the extra fat and loose skin from the thighs.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to remove the extra skin or fats from the legs and give them a new well-defined shape. The appearance of the legs is enhanced making them look slim and young.
- The excessive skin and fats from the legs are removed
- The procedure contours the legs giving them a good shape
- An effective and safe surgery with guaranteed results
- No downtime for the results
- The surgery provides natural-looking results
- The results are long-lasting and permanent
The treatment provides well-defined and contoured legs to the recipient. The results can be seen almost immediately. However, for the final results to be visible it may take some weeks till the healing is complete and the new shape of the legs is adopted.
- A mentally prepared individual for the surgery
- A medically fit person who does not suffer from any serious medical or skin condition
- An individual who wishes to contour their legs
- Somebody with excessive skin on their legs that is to be removed
- A person with realistic expectations from the procedure
In the initial consultation, the surgeon discusses the problem areas and expectations from the surgery. The surgeon reviews the medical history, takes a physical examination, and may also draw blood for testing to make sure the patient is ideal for the surgery. After completing the initial checkup, a customized treatment is planned by the surgeon according to the patient’s requirements.
A list of instructions is given to prepare the patient for the surgery. The patient is instructed to stop taking any blood-thinning medications and supplements before the treatment. Smoking should also be avoided as it can affect the healing process.
The Thigh Lift in Abu Dhabi is carried out in a surgical facility and by an experienced surgeon.
- First, the surgeon gives intravenous sedation or general anesthesia to avoid any discomfort for the patient
- Then the doctor marks the area to be treated
- Incisions are made depending on the type of lift required by the patient. These types include
Outer Thigh Lift:
The extra skin on the outer thigh is addressed by this type of lift. An incision is made from the groin to the lower back and the extra skin is taken out. The incision is then closed using removable or dissolvable stitches
Inner thigh lift:
In this lift, the surgeon addresses the skin on the inside of the thighs. The surgeon cuts the groin down to the back to the thighs. Excessive skin is removed and the incision is then stitched back together.
The surgeon may combine the thigh lift with liposuction. Excessive fats are first removed from the thighs and then incisions are made if required.
- The treated area is then bandaged to minimize any blood loss.
Aftercare and Recovery:
A list of aftercare instructions is given to the patient to follow to achieve desired results.
- The patient should wear a compression cloth for as long as the surgeon prescribes
- Smoking is to be avoided as it affects the healing of the wounds
- The patient should walk in the house as not walking will cause problems
- The wounds are to be kept clean and bandages should be changed
- The patient is to be careful to sit, stand and walk
It takes 2 3 days for the patient to become comfortable after the procedure. The days taken to completely recover after the surgery varies from person to person. For the first whole month, intensive exercise is also to be avoided. The person can start getting back to the normal routine after a month.
There are risks of general anesthesia during the procedure
- There is also a risk of bleeding when it comes to the surgery especially if the patient is on blood-thinning medication.
The average cost of a Thigh Lift in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 30,000 to AED 35,000. The actual cost of the procedure varies from person to person according to their current condition and the method used by the surgeon. It also depends on the number of excessive fats or skin to be removed. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the surgery are long-lasting and permanent. The extra fats/skin are manually removed permanently with no chance of its return. However, if the patient gains weight in the future the treated area may also gain fats so it is advisable for the patient to maintain their ideal body weight after the surgery.
Book an Appointment!
The qualified and experienced surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best surgeries with the most desired results. It leaves the patients highly satisfied and happy. If you are looking for the finest surgeons in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below to book an initial consultation.