This botox treatment for the nose has become so popular among people because of its non-invasive nature and the perfect results. It helps out people in getting a nose free of wrinkles, lines, and ageing signs. When performed by expert doctors these botox provides you the best outcomes. To get your Botox for Nose in Abu Dhabi you just need to read the page written below, you can also consult your doctor on the website.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: less than 30 minutes
- Results last: 5 to 6 months
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
What is Botulinum Toxin?
The toxin paralyzes the muscle fibers to relax them. The relaxing action is also known as flaccid paralysis. When the nerves in a certain area send the signals for contract action, it is done through the neuromuscular synapses system. The hormones like acetylcholine.
These injections work on the acetylcholine and block the receptors. The receptor becomes inactive and gets absorbed and does not give any signals to nerves. When there will be no neuro mediator the muscles will not receive any messages to contract and then the relaxement in the muscles occurs.
On Which Nasal Muscles Does it Work?
- All the striated muscles in the nasal cavity are under the influence of these injections, blocking all the contractions.
- The procerus muscle and nasal pyramidal muscle are involved in the formation of an expression.
- The nasal wing and nasal septum which lowers the tip of the nasal
- nasolabial lift muscle on both sides of cartilage and upper lip
The process results in a nose free of wrinkles, softened nasal flaring and a contoured shape is obtained. Due to its non-surgical approach, you will have no pain or aching as a consequence.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
An ideal candidate for the procedure is the one who has the following:
- Individuals who require a procedure that is non-invasive
- You are okay with the temporary results
- People who are concerned with wrinkles, droopy nasal tips and flaring
- When you are in overall good health
- You have a realistic approach to the procedure
- You are over 18 years
There are many advantages of the treatment. These are as follows:
- A non-surgical procedure that is painless
- The procedure is precise and remains there in the targeted area
- Results are temporary and the effects fade away with time
- The downtime of the process is minimal
- You will get natural-looking results
- The treatment is customized
What is the Pre-Procedure?
There are some steps which a patient needs to follow before going for the remaining day. These are:
- Avoid alcohol a week before the procedure
- Do not smoke as it can affect your healing
- Eliminate taking medicines
- Avoid anti-inflammatory drugs
- Do not apply make-up on the face
- Apply a moisturizer on your face
To perform the procedure, your doctor will first clean the area of the nose and then apply a numbing cream so that the patient can not feel any pain from the injections. The injections that are inserted inside contain a neurotoxin. This helps in the removal of wrinkles and lines. The number of injections can be varied for different persons. The processing time is around half an hour to an hour, depending on the need and complexity of the patient.
The care we require after the Botox for Nose in Abu Dhabi is as follows:
- Avoid touching the treated area
- Limit the physical exercise and help yourself with the healing
- Do not lie down straight for a long time
- Eliminate going under severe temperature
- Follow all the post-care instructions so that you can rehabilitate fast
- Visit your doctor to know the condition
A person normally starts to notice changes in their face within a few days after the injection is administered. In every case, with the treatment, the results could vary from one person to another depending on different factors.
It can last some months or a year as well and it manages to keep wrinkles and creases relaxed for at least 5-6 months. It’s a very long period compared to other treatments available on the market.
The results will generally last for 3-6 months, after which the candidate will be required to attain additional sessions to maintain the results.
The needle is very fine & the pain is generally minimal. Some individuals may observe a little discomfort. In addition, the doctors apply an anaesthetic cream to make the candidate comfortable.
Yes, you can choose to touch your nose for the moisturisation and cleansing process. For a normal skin care, you have to touch your nose and that is totally okay.
The botox used to target the pores impact the production of sebaceous glands resulting in no pore expanding and they start getting contracted.
You should not lie down for about 3 to 4 hours after the procedure as this can cause bruising in the treated area. so , it’s safe to stop lying.
Yes, it is totally okay if you take a shower when done with the Botox but the temperature of the water must be in control. Hot water must not be utilized.
After a few days of the treatment, you can simply wash your face and moisturise your skin. Applying lotions can help you a lot.
What is the Perfect Time for the Treatment?
There is no perfect time you need to wait for. When you feel that you are developing wrinkles and ageing lines on the skin then you should consult your doctor. After that, the schedule and the time depend on your routine and how the consultation went like if you need extra preparation or not.
How Long Does it Take to Get the Results?
A total of 5 to 10 days is required for the complete impact of the process. The results that are achieved within these days stay there for 6 months.
Are there any Side Effects?
Botox can cause swelling, bruising and discomfort after the treatment. But it will go away with some time.
The cost of the Botox for Nose in Abu Dhabi depends on different factors. These factors are generally the following:
- Location of the clinic
- Type of injection
- Number of syringes used
- The reputation of the doctor
- Demands of the doctor
On your consultation, when you meet the doctor he will tell you the actual cost of your treatment.
Get the Botox For your Nose Now!
The muscles that are contracted and shrunken can give you a tired look and can make you feel unpleasant about your looks. If you want to regain your confidence and desire to boost your self-esteem than you need to get botox for your nose now. Our doctors with experience of years in this field can help you get the right treatment at the right time. Give the young and aesthetic look now. For your procedure, fill out the form that is present below.