Table of Content
Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi
Look young, and look aesthetic by saying bye to your hair fall and baldness. Get this permanent solution for yourself as hair plays a significant role in the overall appearance of a person. But unfortunately, due to reasons like aging, hormonal changes, and other medical issues, hair starts falling out. This affects the looks and confidence of a person and makes them self-conscious. If you are also suffering from hair loss and want to revive your hair. Let us help you professionally in this with our best Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi which addresses different hair problems.
Hair Transplant Timeline:
- Day 1: Transplanted area will appear a dark red.
- Day 10: The treatment area is crusted, swollen, and brownish.
- Day 15: Scabs begin to fall off & redness fades.
- Day 25: The difference between the untouchable & transplanted area is hardly visible
- 1 Month: Hair starts to grow.
- 2 Months: Results are visible.
Hair Transplant Clinic Abu Dhabi
It’s a hair solution that improves hair condition and thickness by carrying out the hair follicles from the back of the scalp to the recipient area. This way the treatment restores the region of the head that is bald or is going bald. The procedure grows the hair in a natural way by transplanting hair strands from the hairy region to the balding area. With this Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi, you do not have to fantasize about the luscious hair on your scalp anymore.
This surgery is carried out by trained professionals with the best innovative Hair Restoration techniques. It is an aesthetic procedure carried out for purely cosmetic purposes and increases the density of hair on the head.
Before Hair Transplant:
Before going under the process, the candidate is required to follow the below tips:
- Your blood tests will be done.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid blood thinners and other medications.
After Hair Transplant:
- After the surgery, the candidate can experience minimal injuries and pain
- Do not colour your hair.
- Do not rub or scratch your scalp.
- Prevent exposure to the sun.
- Refrain from tilting the head forward.
- Do not perform strenuous activities.
- Take the prescribed medications.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Initially, the patient may experience more hair fall. The downtime may be around 7 to 9 months after the procedure.
- It may also take around 1 year for some people. But the end result of the procedure is the thickening of hair on the treated area.
- This clinical procedure provides slow but very effective results.
- It treats any kind of hair fall, hair thinning and baldness including male and female pattern baldness giving a fuller, thicker and more defined hair & hairline.
- Downtime is minimal.
- No more baldness.
- Natural hairline.
- Hair density and volume are restored
- A permanent solution to hair loss.
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem.
Why Choose Our Clinic?
Enfield Royal Clinic is well known for delivering the best hair transplant services in Abu Dhabi.
Enfield Royal Clinic is a reputable clinic that specializes in hair transplant services in Abu Dhabi.
The clinic provides high-quality service with affordable cost.
The clinic has experienced and skilled hair transplant surgeons with successful track records.
Enfield Royal Clinic is a reputable clinic that specializes in hair transplant services in Abu Dhabi.
The success rate of hair transplant at the clinic is between 85% and 95%.
Patients are provided with a friendly environment to discuss their goals and expectations.
The cost of hair transplant in abu dhabi UAE is lower than in the UK and US.
The hair surgeon will examine the patient’s scalp and recommend the best treatment.
The ideal candidate for the treatment is:
- A person with balding spots on the head.
- Somebody with realistic thoughts about the procedure and who understands that hair loss may still continue after the treatment as it is progressive.
- An individual who suddenly starts losing an excessive amount of hair.
- A person with good hair follicles in the donor area.
- A medically fit and mentally prepared person for the treatment.
- A person with a stabilizing hair fall i.e. above 18 years is an ideal candidate. However, young people can also undergo the treatment.
- Any person with a receding hairline who wishes to restore it.
Your Transformation Journey With Us:
When you first visit the clinic, our experts meet you and guide you through your whole journey.
- You will be able to discuss all your concerns and expectations with your doctor.
- Your physician will analyze your condition and then, according to that, recommend a specific hair treatment
- It is also checked how many grafts you need because the quantity of follicles changes from person to person.
After that, your surgeon will prescribe you a specific pre-care which you need to follow to get the desired outcomes. With these precautionary measures, you will get more natural and long-lasting results.
Hair Transplant Procedure
The expert will numb the scalp to make the candidate comfortable.
Hair will be removed from the back of the head for the transplant.
The site of the treatment will be marked for more accurate process
The number of cuts will be variable on the number of grafts required.
The hair extracted will be prepared by doctor for insertion on the same day
Each hair follicle will be accurately and precisely placed in the bald area.
Types of Treatments:
There are a number of different methods offered by the Hair Transplant Clinic in Abu Dhabi to carry out the procedure of hair transplantation. These methods are mentioned below:
FUE Hair Transplant:
FUE also Follicular unit transplantation involves shaving hair on the sides of the head to extract the hair follicles from the scalp. Each follicle will leave a little mark when it is extracted. The doctor next makes tiny holes in the region where hair is needed and then transplants hair follicles into those incisions. They next use dressings or linen to cover the wound site.
FUT Hair Transplant:
- In FUT hair transplant , the surgeon extracts a strip of scalp, generally from the sides of the head, or the back with a scalpel that is 6 to 10 inches in length
- They might divide the chunk into several tiny pieces either 2,000, 3000 or more known grafts. Each chunk contains 4 to 5 hair follicles.
- The doctor next prepares the recipient area and inserts the prepared follicles into the scalp. They will then use dressings to treat the surgery wounds.
Robotic Hair Transplant:
- This is a very advanced technique that uses special machinery to take out the individual hair follicles from the donor area.
- The precision of this method is a lot more than the other two manual techniques as in those there is a chance of human error.
- Artificial intelligence is used to create natural-looking results by first creating a 3D model of the patient.
- The possible results of the procedure can be seen in the model. After the procedure, there is no scar left on the donor areas.
What is the Recovery Time for the Treatment?
Generally, the recovery time of a hair transplant is from 7 to 10 days. But the healing period varies from person to person depending on their medical condition and immunity. The recovery becomes faster when the patient follows aftercare.
- The complete recovery needs a maximum of 2 weeks.
Some Maintenance Checks:
Here are some maintenance checks that our Hair Transplant Surgeon in Abu Dhabi mostly carry out throughout the healing stage to guarantee and assure the best outcomes following a hair transplant.
- If any kind of infection symptoms appear such as redness, or swelling our surgeons will examine them & might offer different therapies or recommend an antibiotic prescription.
- At follow-up sessions, our treatment expert will closely observe if the transplanted hair is growing as anticipated.
- As the healing process goes on, surgeons might advise lowering the dosage of antibiotics or painkillers.
- Attend all follow-up appointments.
Special Services for International Clients:
For our international clients, we arrange hotels so that they can stay with all the facilities and comfort during the treatment.
Internationals prefer Abu Dhabi for their hair restoration because the price for our hair transplant is affordable. We encourage tourism for medical reasons and help patients with their hair restoration journey. We also provide post-care to our international patients during their stay and even when they return to their places. Our staff assist you in every possible way to make your transplant comfortable and easy when you are not in your area.
- Diet and Vitamin deficiency: Dietary Habits and deficiencies in diets such as low vitamins affect hair loss.
- Medications: A number of medicines with side effects result in hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss:
Most men start losing hair in their early 20s. Half of the men population faces significant hair loss before even reaching their 50s. There are many factors that contribute to this hair loss. These are:
- Genetics: Around 80% of baldness in men occurs due to fluctuations in genes. The hereditary makeup affects the hair condition.
- Hormonal imbalance: The imbalance of dihydrotestosterone hormone which is similar to the testosterone in the blood gets tied with the roots of hair follicles which results in shrinkage and loss of hair.
- Stress: With stress, the hair follicles stop their growth and become dormant. Both physical and mental stress can cause hair loss.
Cost of Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi:
The average Hair Transplant Cost in Abu Dhabi is around AED 10,000 to AED 40,000 depending on the number of grafts required. Therefore, the real price will be decided at the initial meeting with the surgeon.
Impacting Factors of Cost:
- Type of treatment.
- A number of grafts are required.
- Condition of the treatment area.
- The skills and expertise of the surgeon.
- The name and location of the clinic.
However, the standard cost is mentioned in the following table.
AED 7,500 – AED 12,000
AED 10,000 – AED 16,000
AED 12,500 – AED 20,000
AED 15,000 – AED 24,000
AED 21,000 – AED 25,000
AED 27,000 – AED 31,000
To get the visible outcomes of a hair transplant, it will need around 6 to 10 months. However, the follicles begin their development within 2 to 3 months of the procedure.
Yes, temporary hair loss will happen once the hair transplant is done. This hair fall occurs within a period of 30 days or more
The quantity of strands fluctuates from individual to individual. There are a few people who need 600 grafts while some need 3000.
Yes, body hair can be utilized to transplant it to the recipient area. Sometimes the surgeon only uses hair from the body and at times both the body hair as well as hair from the scalp are used.
The process is slightly invasive but the insertion of anaesthesia causes the treatment to get pleasant and eradicates the pain and ache.
Normally, around 500 to 2900 hair follicles are used for fixing the hairline. You can’t say the exact digit by yourself, instead, your medic will guide you.
Only 1 session of hair transplant is sufficient to obtain the desired effects. In that setting, your physician will do all the stages of the strategy including the withdrawal of hair, grafting & then implantation.
After about 3 months, the hair begins to regrow at an average rate & then resumes growing permanently afterwards.
The efficacy of the hair transplant in our Enfield Royal Clinic is from 85% to 95%. We are proud of our thousands of pleased clients.
There is no specific age boundary or limit for the hair transplant but it is more suitable to go for the procedure when you are above 18 years.
A hair which is a minimum of 2 cm lengthy is favoured for the transplant as the incisions get suppressed by them.
A very slight ratio of women undergoes hair transplant strategies. But women with automated and traction alopecia can get help from the technique.
Hair transplantation can aid in restoring your less-defined beard and moustache. This strategy can grow hair in sites that never own hair.
What are the procedure's risks? How much does it cost? Is it safe to proceed with this procedure? How long will it take to recover? When can we expect the results?
After a week, the candidate can wear caps and after 10 days they can wear helmets.
Do not touch the head for the first initial days. After that, the candidate can wash their hair.
Fresh hair begins to grow again. The newly produced hair is healthier & thicker.
By using minoxidil tablets for a month, the candidate can maintain hair growth. Additionally, you can also utilise hair sprays.
Yes, it is absolutely normal for individuals to get a second or third hair transplant if their hair starts thinning again.
Candidates who have lost hair due to chemotherapy or radiation therapy can benefit from the hair transplant procedure by increasing and improving the density of their existing hair.
Yes, the candidate is permitted to get multiple treatments. However, the candidates must hold off until their scalp has fully recovered from the previous process.
Male pattern baldness-related hair loss can be effectively treated with a hair transplant procedure.
Treatment for hair loss will successfully address all the temporary problems.
Yes, the procedure can be combined with other hair transplant procedures. Low-level laser therapy or PRP are example of this.
Generally, there are various risks associated with every surgical treatment, such as scars or swelling. These risks are small and will disappear within a few days.
The candidates must lead a healthy lifestyle and follow the aftercare guidelines to prevent future hair thinning.
Yes, there is a possibility of infection with any surgical process. The candidates must not worry as the risk of infection can be minimized by following proper hygiene and utilizing sterilized products.
In most scenarios, the hair transplanted will not fall out as the hair is taken from the back of the head. However, there is a chance that the hair transplant might fall off because of shock loss or other factors.
The effects of the process can last for about 15 to 20 years or even a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
It is permissible to have a hair transplant as the aim of the process is to correct or rectify a fault caused due to age, trauma, or any other factor.
The density of the hair decides how many hair follicles can be transplanted. Therefore it is essential to have hair density.
Yes, this can be an effective and safe choice for candidates as it can reduce scarring and increase the rate of survival of hair transplanted.