Hair baldness is a distressing and uncomfortable condition and everyone wants to get rid of it. To treat this issue we are here with the most effective Hair transplant surgery, which is an individualized procedure to regrow your lost hair. It offers a long-lasting solution by moving hair into the bald area through surgery. Before going through this treatment you have to take The Complete Guide to Hair Transplant Surgery: What to Expect ways of gaining effective results.
Table of Content
- Results: 90 to 95%, long-lasting
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Type of Procedure: Surgical
- Cost: AED 8000 to AED 9000
This surgery takes the hair roots from the donor side and transplants them to the affected side experiencing hair loss. The hair cells from the unaffected part help to regenerate hair on the targeted side. This is a restorative way to treat hair loss and it has no side effects. This surgery is performed under anesthesia so that the patient remains comfortable during the process. Hair transplant surgery is the best way to treat androgenic alopecia and the patient can notice effective results in their hair growth. At Enfield Royal Clinic we offer to provide you with the most suitable hair transplant surgery in Abu Dhabi and you will start getting amazing results in no time
What are the Results?
The results may vary from person to person and the type of baldness but you will start noticing new hair growth in a few days. After taking the treatment your hair starts shedding but you don’t need to worry. Hair shedding is a normal way to remove dead hair from your scalp so that your new hair will be grown effectively. New hair will start growing after 7 to 8 days and you will get a fuller head in less than a month.
The Complete Guide to Hair Transplant Surgery: What to Expect and complete procedure steps are:
- Give some necessary tests to your doctor before taking the treatment to know your baldness type and eligibility for the treatment.
- You have to follow some specific instructions suggested by your doctor for an effective treatment. These instructions include avoiding blood-thinning medicines, smoking, and using mild products on your scalp.
- The doctor cut down excess long hair on the donor area before surgery to easily access the hair patch.
- A special machine to carry out grafts from the scalp. Each graft will contain 5 to 6 hairs.
- After taking grafts from the donor side a saline solution is injected in the scalp to ensure quick recovery.
- The hair growth particles are now placed on the affected side by making tiny holes. After placing hair patches the surgeon stitches the holes to seal the results.
- Your scalp will immediately get cleansed and covered with safety gauze and you have to wear bandages for a day.
- You have to take post-operative measures according to your doctor to reduce any kind of risk and grow your hair effectively. Those post-operative measures include some medicines, hair creams, and shampoos, avoiding heavy exercises, and hot water on your scalp.
At our clinic in Abu Dhabi, this treatment gives beneficial results. Some major benefits are:
- Fastest recovery
- No risks
- Noninvasive process
- Boosts self-confidence
- No side effects
- Permanent hair restoration
- The results are amazing and natural
Cost of Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi:
Hair transplant in Abu Dhabi costs AED 8000 to AED 9000 depending on many factors such as:
- Type of alopecia.
- Size of the balded area.
- Age of the patient.
- The time period of baldness.
- Condition of hair patches.
- Standard of the clinic.
A Word from us!
At Enfield Royal Clinic you can get the most hygienic and effective hair transplant surgery in Abu Dhabi. Our doctors will take great care in removing and placement of grafts so that your hair will grow in a natural direction and your donor side will not get affected.
Book an Appointment!
Book an appointment now if you are tired from your everyday hair loss and regenerate your hair health in no time. Our experts are available for any kind of consultation.