Nowadays, youngsters are feeling tired and stressed because of lower immune levels. They do not take proper diet and health plans so their daily routine gets disturbed. Therapies can help such individuals to restore their energy and improve their way of living. We are presenting a highly effective Intravenous drip therapy that administers nutrients directly into your intravenous line. IV Drip Therapy Can Help Boost Your Energy Levels with its antioxidant benefits and increased bioavailability. You can regain vitality and improve well being in a single session of this therapy.
Table of Content
- Results: 90 to 95%
- Duration: 30 mins to 1 hour
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive
- Risks: Minor injection pain
- Cost: AED 800 to AED 900
What is Energy Boosting IV Treatment?
IV treatment is a process of infusing required nutrients directly into your bloodstream through injections. In intravenous therapy, a small needle is inserted into our vein and connected to a drip bag. This treatment bypasses our digestive system which allows rapid absorption of essential supplements. In our body, the nutrients pass directly to the cells and tissues which need them the most.
Formulation of IV Drip:
Drips are formulated according to your body’s needs. Enfield Royal Clinic provides the most adequate, healthy, and sterilized ingredients for patient well-being and safety. Drip contains a blend of different nutrients, vitamins, and minerals such as:
- Vitamin B.
- Vitamin C.
Taking an IV drip can offer several benefits such as:
- Balances skin ph level by giving hydration.
- Increases red blood cells.
- Reduces the effects of injuries.
- Creates a layer of shield to protect our body from infectious diseases.
- Detoxifies waste from our bodies.
- Controls sugar level.
The ideal candidacy of IV drip therapy are:
- Players and athletes.
- Women after giving birth.
- Individuals with a busy lifestyle.
- Youngsters facing low blood pressure issues.
- Patients that may not intake proper diet.
IV Drip Therapy vs Oral Supplements:
Taking IV drip therapy is much better than oral supplements. Below are some major benefits of IV drip therapy as compared to oral supplements:
- IV drip therapy offers immediate absorption as compared to oral supplements.
- Oral supplements may cause gastrointestinal upset and potential interactions with medications.
- IV therapy customizes dosage according to the patient’s body.
- Drips provide rapid delivery of nutrients through the bloodstream while oral supplements are a long-term procedure to benefit our body.
IV drips may be delivered through the following steps:
- The healthcare specialist takes tests to know about our body’s needs.
- The drip bag is prepared with a sterilized solution according to your body’s requirements and energy levels.
- After preparation, the bag is attached to a cannula.
- The doctor finds out the appropriate vein usually in the arm that goes towards your heart.
- The needle is inserted carefully in our intravenous line and adjusted in the right direction for even distribution of the liquid.
- The doctor modifies the flow rate of the drip according to the patient’s immunity system.
- The distribution of drip in our body will be monitored through machines. In case of any discomfort, the drip will be taken out immediately.
- After the consummation of the drip, the needle will be taken out in the same direction as the veins.
- The doctor completes the treatment by cleaning your area and applying a bandage to reduce any risk.
Future of IV Drip Therapy:
The future of IV drip therapy promises exciting possibilities that will shape the way we approach nutritional supplements and wellness support. Here are some potential developments that we may see in the future:
- Advanced diagnostic tools may provide personalized formulations according to individual needs and genetic variations.
- Targeted therapies will focus on specific health conditions. They will involve combinations of nutrients and medications to address treatments for various diseases.
- Substances found in herbal extracts and other plant-based compounds could be incorporated into drips to enhance therapeutic potential. These substances are called Nutraceuticals that have several benefits beyond basic nutrient supplementation.
- IV drip therapy will be administered at our homes, making it more convenient and accessible. User-friendly IV infusion devices or portable drip kits will be used for safe and effective therapy at homes.
- Integration with technology such as smart IV pumps and real-time monitoring systems could enhance the precision and safety of administration.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Clinic is providing the safest and most cost-friendly drip treatment to its patients. Our healthcare specialists will suggest the best formula of drips according to your immunity. Feel comfortable to contact us and experience the best IV Drip Therapy in Abu Dhabi.
Book an appointment!
Book an appointment and get the most out of your energy-boosting therapy. Our experts are ready to help you in facing the world with confidence and fitness.