Different skin conditions impact people at different stages of their lives. Wrinkles, facial creases, scars, and saggy skin are some very common skin-related problems that almost every human being experiences at some stage of one’s life. However, technological advancements, like their revolutionary impact on other aspects of human life, have allowed practitioners to treat these conditions in non-surgical ways. Magic Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is one such process through which facial skin could be rejuvenated. In essence, the treatment is a complete makeover (reconstruction) of one’s facial skin. The process of reconstruction is carried out through a combination of injections and resurfacing techniques. The primary benefit of this procedure is that it diminishes the impact of aging without having any surgery involved.
Table of Content
Aim of Treatment:
The primary goal of the magic facelift is to reinvigorate the skin and restore its youthful character. The endgame is to achieve a face that’s free of wrinkles, creases, facial scars, and any kind of skin-related issue.
- As people age, its effects start to appear on the face in terms of wrinkles, facial creases, saggy skin, and hollowness of facial organs (chin, cheeks, etc).
- This requires thorough treatment. A magical facelift is one very efficient and effective way to treat these conditions.
- Not only this treatment is economical but also it provides extraordinary results without having any surgery involved.
- Besides this, the results achieved are relatively long-lasting and permanent. Moreover, this treatment allows you to get rid of costly cosmetic products.
- Finally, this treatment helps one fight the negative consequences of aging thus making one appear young and full of energy.
The results start to appear after 3-4 weeks of the time the treatment is carried out. Some individuals may take up to 6 months to notice a significant improvement in their skin. Some of the key changes to the skin involve tightening the skin on different areas of the face, removal of facial creases and scars, and the overall tone of the skin getting better.
- This treatment is more common among people aged 40 and above.
- If one’s skin starts to appear saggy and facial creases make it look more damaged, the facelift is the appropriate choice of treatment.
- This non-surgical procedure is a less risky and more reliable way of achieving extraordinary results.
How Does it Work?
The Magic Facelift in Abu Dhabi works by injecting fillers or Botox into the skin. It is a non-surgical procedure where no sutures or incisions are required. It restores the lost volume of the face and also works by harmonizing the features of the face.
The surgeon discusses the problem areas and expectations from the treatment. The doctor also takes a physical examination and reviews medical history to make sure the patient does not suffer from any serious medical condition that may affect or could be affected by the treatment. Testing is also done to make sure the recipient is not allergic to the injections used.
Once the initial checkup is complete a list of instructions is given to prepare the candidate for the treatment. The patient is to avoid smoking and blood-thinning medications for days before and after the therapy. Unnecessary sun exposure is also to be avoided and a high-SPF sunscreen is to be used.
- The area to be treated is first cleansed and disinfected thoroughly to avoid any chances of infections
- The surgeon then marks the area that needs injections
- Using a topical numbing cream or ice pack the skin is numbed
- Once numbed, the skincare specialist injects the fillers or Botox (depending on the patient’s choice and desired results) using a fine needle
- These can be injected into the jawline, cheeks, forehead, etc.
- The number of sessions required also depends on the patient’s current condition and expected results
There are no huge side effects of this treatment as it is nonsurgical and is carried out under the supervision of expert practitioners. One minor aftereffect is the redness of the skin after the treatment.
The average cost of Magic Facelift in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 800 to AED 1200. The actual cost depends on the type of injections used, their amount, and the desired results. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results may last for months or a few years as well. It depends on the type and amount of injections used. Some last for a few months while others may last for years we well.
Book an Appointment!
The treatments at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the finest and most effective results that leave the clients highly satisfied and happy. If you are looking for the best treatments in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below to book an initial consultation.