The Eyelash Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi as a cosmetic procedure is gaining acceptance as patients want fuller and thicker eyelashes. Many consider it for cosmetic reasons; however, it is also done in patients who have either experienced trauma to the eye area or complications due to tattoos or infections. Continue reading to know all about the procedure, benefits, ideal candidates, etc.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The main aim of the procedure is to increase the thickness of the eyelashes naturally. It is also improves the appearance of the eyes and overall face.
- It enhances the appearance of the lashes naturally
- Unlike eyelash extensions, these don’t fall off after several weeks
- It is a permanent solution to having long thick eyelashes
- The appearance of the person is improved
- The procedure is safe if carried out by a certified and an experienced professional
- The self-confidence and esteem of the person are boosted
The treatment results in an improved appearance of natural eyelashes. The results are instant however these lashes fall off in 2 or 3 weeks. The final results can be seen in nine to ten months. These results are permanent and last for a lifetime.
- A person with short eyelashes who wishes to have naturally thick and long lashes
- Someone who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- An individual who is mentally ready and prepared for the treatment
- A person who understands the procedure and post-op care needed
- Anyone with a history of eyelid tumor is not ideal for the treatment
How Does it Work?
The Eyelash Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by moving hair from another part of the body onto the eyelash to increase its length and thickness. It improves the look of the eyes and the eye frame as well. It can be carried out on both the upper eyelid and lower eyelid.
In the first consultation with the surgeon, the patient discusses their concerns and expectations from the treatment. Their medical history is also discussed and reviewed by the doctor and blood tests may also be carried out to ensure the patient does not suffer from any condition that may affect the results. After completing the initial checkup a list of possible treatment options is provided to the patient.
Once decided, the doctor plans the treatment accordingly and provides a list of instructions to the patient to prepare them for the procedure. The patient is advised
- To avoid smoking and alcohol consumption
- To stop taking blood-thinning medications and supplements
- Not to get any other cosmetic treatment on the area to be treated
It takes at max two to three hours for treatment. The procedure is carried out under the influence of local anesthesia to minimize the discomfort. The steps of the procedure include
In the first step, the follicular units are extracted from the back of the head individually using the technique of FUE.
The recipient area i.e. eyelash region is then prepared for the hair implantation by disinfecting it and then administering a local anesthetic to numb it. Tiny incisions are made for the hair follicles on the eyelid
The grafts are then placed on the incisions carefully with precision by keeping in mind the direction of the natural lashes.
Aftercare and Recovery:
The post-procedure care is important to get the best results and avoid any type of complication or side effects. The time taken to recover from the procedure ranges from 8 to 9 days. The surgeon provides a list of guidelines about the dos and don’ts after the treatment. These include
- The ointment provided by the doctor should be applied to the eyelids according to the prescription
- Pain-relieving medications are also prescribed to minimize the discomfort post-procedure
- The treated area(s) should not be touched or scratched even if it is itchy
- The eyes should be protected from sunlight, pollution, and dirt
- The eyelids should be kept clean and dry to avoid the risk of infection
- There is a risk of infection if not taken care of properly
- There are chances of bleeding especially if the person is on blood-thinning medications
- The patient feels discomfort and pain for the first few days
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED 3,999 to AED 6,999. It depends on several factors like the number of hair follicles to be implanted, the expected results of the recipient, and the expertise of the surgeon carrying out the procedure. The Final cost is decided by the surgeon after considering all the factors defining the cost.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified, experienced, and certified professionals. They use modern techniques and make use of the latest technology and equipment to perform the safest and most effective surgeries that yield desired results. The success rates of all the treatments offered at the clinic are very high which leaves the patients and clients happy and satisfied with the results. Our well-trained staff takes very good care of the patients and makes sure that they are comfortable and relaxed during their visit to the clinic. Patient safety is our number one priority thereby the environment of the clinic is kept clean and hygienic and all the Covid 19 protocols are strictly followed.
Book an Appointment!
To request an appointment for Eyelash Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi with our experts, fill up the form provided below.