There are many individuals who are embarrassed to smile who have gummy smiles, and somehow it delivers a negative impact on their self-esteem. If any individual is observing the teeth too short or if the gums are resting too low then avail of the Gummy Smile Treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
A Gummy Smile!
Nowadays individuals feel conscious & unreliable to show their silvery white due to the sticky grin. The teeth look little and lose their corrective allure when the tissues of the gum are apparent. Also, they happen when the upper teeth are offset by the gums.
But the candidates show stop worrying as our expert dentists for Gummy Smile Treatment in Abu Dhabi offer safe & effective methods by utilizing modern techniques. We assure our valuable candidates that they will love the dramatic alteration that will reinstate your lost morale & self-esteem.
Gummy Smile Reasons:
Whether it is lenient or tough, as per Enfield Royal Clinic this can be generated due to various factors for instance:
- Developmental influences.
- Pulling the lips upwards.
- Formation of extra bone.
- Crowding of the teeth.
- Extra bulging of the upper jaw.
- Muscles that are hyperactive in the upper lip.
- Failing of tissues of the gum to recede after the abnormal eruption of permanent teeth.
Gummy Smile Treatment Before and After:
The results of Gummy Smile Treatment in Abu Dhabi will make the teeth more noticeable by lessening the gums & the parts of the teeth that are revealed. The fellowship that our valuable clients will attain with the approach will provide a more radiant, beautiful, and flawless smile ever. In addition, the most amazing aspect of the technique is that it will generate lifetime results!
There are numerous benefits of the therapy, some of them are:
- Non invasive
- Quick healing
- Increase self confidence
- Natural looking
- Swift process
- Instant outcome
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, the method is perfect for individuals having the below situations:
- Practical assumptions.
- Healthy gums & teeth.
- Adequate oral hygiene is practiced.
- Not happy with the look of the teeth & gums.
- Extra visibility of the gums that you are not willing to show.
Planning before the Technique:
Prior to the technique, the dental surgeon will plan a proper strategy for the process after evaluating the condition of the contender for instance:
- The healthy & habits.
- Height and alignment of the face.
- Length & thickness of the lips.
- Area & situation of teeth.
- Smile line and level of the facial bone.
- Gums width.
Options Available for the Process:
Repositioning of the Lip:
Meanwhile, during the therapy, a tiny portion of the tissue is eliminated horizontally from the inner side of the upper lip and then stitched back together in a lower position. By undergoing this therapy, the lip is not lowered, but the movement is limited so that the lips don’t rise too high or expose too much of the gums. In addition, the remedy will take 40 to 45 minutes to complete.
This is a less invasive strategy that includes the lessening of a small tissue of the gum. The technique will be carried out by administering local anesthesia to the site of therapy in order to make the candidate comfortable. After this, the dental surgeon will reform the teeth by carving the extra tissue of the gum from the teeth crown by utilizing the dental tools. Furthermore, in this process, there is no requirement for stitches as the tissues of the gum will recover on their own within 14 days.
Gummy Smile Treatment by Laser will assist in eliminating the extra tissues of the gum while also reforming them. The method is free of pain and reforms the gum line in a slightly-invasive therapy, the therapy is usually for lenient gummy smiles. It is carried out by administering local anesthesia, the dentist will eliminate the extra part by utilizing a precise tool that emits intensely concentrated energy of the laser. The process will seal up the vessels of the blood conveniently so that the candidate observes less puffiness meanwhile the process.
Below are the steps of the method carried out:
- In the first meeting, the doctor will evaluate the condition of the mouth, teeth, and gums to examine the intensity of the gummy smile.
- A few x-rays & imprints will be taken to have a complete evaluation of the sources and the position of the jaw bone.
- The dental surgeon will discuss the perfect plan of the procedure for the significant case of the individual.
- On the treatment day, the doctor will highlight the site to see how many parts will be eliminated and how will they be contoured.
- On the gums, local anesthesia will be applied to numb the place and finally, the process will be done.
How to Take Care?
After the process, the client might observe a little discomfort but this is absolutely normal and will settle down in a day or two. To make the new smile, it is essential to follow the tips recommended by the specialist.
- Be sure to take the recommended medicines to ease the soreness.
- Refrain from taking blood thinners.
- Prevent taking hard or crunchy food.
- Eat soft food items.
- Do not brush for 14 days.
- Avoid flossing on the treated area.
Gummy Smile Treatment Price:
The actual price will be discussed at the initial meeting with the doctor as there are many other factors that will impact the cost for instance the proficiency of the doctor, level & locality of the clinic, type of treatment opted for, application of anesthesia, and a few other expenses. As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the average cost of the therapy varies from AED 700 to AED 30,000.
Designing Smiles with A Touch of Luxury!
The Gummy Smile Treatment in Abu Dhabi is carried out by our proficient and expert doctors in a very careful manner to deliver the most optimum results. We assure to provide the most desirable and effective experience that our valuable candidates will cherish for a lifetime. If you have any further queries, then feel comfortable to be open to us by booking us right away through the form below!