Facial Paralysis is a distressing condition that occurs due to damaged skin cells and muscles. Our muscles are damaged in a way that we lose control in speaking, smiling, and closing one eye, and our sense of taste will disappear. These embarrassing conditions can be treated by injecting Botox directly into our faces. Botox for Facial Palsy in Abu Dhabi relaxes our muscles by temporarily restoring our facial gestures, and symmetry to regulate inactive cells.
Table of Content
Results: 50 to 55%, long-lasting
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Type of Procedure: Non-surgical
Cost: AED 500 to AED 1000
About the Treatment:
Botox for facial palsy in Abu Dhabi is an approach that uses Botulinum toxin injections. These injections temporarily block nerve signals that cause muscle contractions by paralysing those muscles and allowing improved movement of facial gestures. The injections are applied to the unaffected side of the face to balance muscles on the affected side. Protein is also used in botox injections to improve facial movements and disorders. At Enfield Royal Clinic, this treatment is an opportunity to change your movement ways and manage facial paralysis in a single session.
Botox treatment starts generating results after two days. Sometimes it takes one week to get maximum results because muscles take time to relax. The results of botox injections may last for several months depending on the tightness of muscles and the time period of the disorder. You can achieve amazing results with the help of facial exercises suggested by your doctor.
Botox For facial palsy is beneficial in many ways such as:
- It is a non-surgical procedure
- Effectively reduces puffy eyes
- Give strength to our overall muscles
- Returns back our sense of taste
- Improves our hearing and speaking abilities
- Boosts self-confidence
Botox injections are ideal for individuals having:
- Stable medical condition
- Young age
- Normal skin type
- No blood diseases
- Fewer wrinkles on the face
- No skin or blood infections
- Individuals that haven’t experienced any head surgeries
Preparations must be carried out for effective and positive results Some precautions are :
- Consult with a healthcare professional
- Discontinue using blood-thinning medicines
- Disclose your medical history
- Avoid alcohol and smoking
- Keep yourself away from any type of stress
- Take healthy food and nutritional supplements
- If you are suffering from any kind of diseases do consult with your doctor about the treatment
- Healthcare professionals will determine the appropriate treatment area according to the irregularity of the muscles
- After determining, the professional will clean the area with an antiseptic solution to ensure hygienic and risk-free treatment.
- The injection sites are marked on the face for the guidance of accurate delivery of botox liquid.
- Before injection, some topical creams or ice packs are used to reduce the risks of any discomfort
- Under critical observations, fine needles are used to carefully inject botox liquid into the muscles. The number of injections depends on the size of the area and the irregularity of the muscles
- After transferring the liquid injections are drawn critically from the nerves and a topical cream is applied to the affected area.
Aftercare treatments play a major role in successfully building your muscles against facial paralysis. Some basic aftercare treatments are:
- Avoid rubbing the treated area
- Do not expose directly to the sun for three days
- Do not use too much hot or cold water
- According to your doctor’s suggestion, regularly do facial exercises.
- Take a healthy diet to increase the efficiency of your muscles.
- Avoid heavy activities and exercises.
- Don’t use any kind of medicine for at least three days.
The Botox treatment takes time to recover your muscles. In a few days, you will start noticing changes in your facial movements. The patient can regulate their normal activities after one day of taking the treatment. The recovery of botox treatments depends on the type of muscle contractions of the patients.
Cost of Botox for Facial Palsy:
A single session of botox treatment usually costs AED 500 to AED 1000 depending on many factors like:
- Age of the patient
- Size of the paralyzed area
- Deepness of muscle from the outer layer
- The time period of the paralysis
- Physical health of the patient
- Number of injections to be used
Why Choose Our Clinic:
At Enfield Royal Clinic you can get the most cost-friendly Botox for Facial Palsy in Abu Dhabi for any type of facial paralysis. Our healthcare professionals give information about any kind of situation in this process and suggest the safest treatment according to your paralysis. You can easily make a decision about getting the treatment after meeting our experts.
Book an Appointment!
Feel free to contact us to experience the best Botox treatment and get your normal and lifted face back in no time. Book an appointment to get your facial gestures back with minimum effort.
Yes, Botox treatment can prove beneficial after a long time of paralysis but it takes time to overcome muscular disorder.
Yes, there are some other treatments that can help to get rid of facial paralysis but they are not as effective as botox.
Yes, Botox is totally safe because it is a non-invasive and nonsurgical procedure as compared to facial surgeries and other treatments.
You will start noticing weakness, headache, and drooping of the eyes. After any type of symptoms, it is important to consult your doctor immediately.
Basic allergy and blood tests are important before taking botox treatment so that botox could not cause allergies or inhibit any blood disease.
Yes, Botox is a simple way to treat the symptoms of Bell’s Palsy by enhancing the physical features. Botox takes time to treat Bell's Palsy
Not all insurance policies cover facial or dental treatments, but it depends on the type of insurance plan.