Do the wrinkles on your face bother you every time you look in the mirror? With time, the skin starts losing its structure and makes you look older. Do those fine lines and wrinkles serve as a daily reminder of the journey you’ve traveled? If you desire to recapture the smooth and youthful appearance you once possessed, then it’s time to explore the transformative power of Botox treatments. Say goodbye to the signs of aging and embrace a fresher, more vibrant you. Continue reading to learn more about Botox in Abu Dhabi and schedule an appointment now at our clinic.
Table of Content
- Cost: Varies
- Results: Long term
- Back to work: Immediately
- Duration of Treatment: 20 to 30 mins
- Type of Procedure: Non-surgical
What is Botox?
Botox is a commercial name for the formula made by the bacterium “Clostridium botulinum”. It treats mainly facial wrinkles and creases. Additionally, Botox injections also manage some conditions like unusual underarm sweating, extreme muscle spasms (particularly in the neck and shoulders), and chronic migraines. Botox works in a very delicate way as it blocks communication between the nervous system and the muscle it’s injected into. The injected muscles, failing to receive any signal, won’t contract. Thus, one gets relaxed and softened facial creases.
Botox Can be Utilized to Treat:
- Frown lines– Vertile lines that are visible between the eyebrows or forehead.
- Crow’s feet– wrinkles formed in the outer corners of the eyes.
- Bunny lines– horizontal lines formed at the nasal bridge.
- Top lip lines– above the upper lip vertical lines are formed when you smile.
- Jaw contour– formation of teeth grinding.
- Pebbled chin- skin appearance that is uneven near the chin.
- Downturned mouth– droopy skin caused in the corners of the mouth.
- Underarm sweating- signals that boost the sweat glands are blocked.
Cost of Botox Abu Dhabi:
The average Botox injection Price in Abu Dhabi ranges from 599 AED to 999 AED. The actual cost depends on
- the number of injections required by the patient
- the size of the area being treated
- Condition of the patient
- Quality of the equipment
Botox Price for Different Areas:
|Botox -Frown Lines
|Nefertiti Botox Lift
Aim of the Treatment:
- To restore youthfulness as well as its long-lasting effects.
- To treat facial paralysis by correcting muscle movement.
- One goal of the method is to provide medical benefits to the patient
- For the removal of top lip lines and jaw contouring
- To tackle the pebbled chin & downturned mouth
After getting botox the patients feel a significant change in their face. The consequences appear within 4 to 14 days. After this particular time, the candidate can enjoy the perks for a long time. The results obtained stay there for a long time period. The impacts can vary from person to person.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results are not permanent and last for six to seven weeks. It depends on the area of injections. The effect on the muscles that do not frequently contract lasts more than on the ones that keep moving. It also depends on the amount of toxins used in a specific area.
When are the Results Visible?
The consequences of these Injections appear within 4 to 14 days. After this particular time, the candidate can enjoy the perks for a long time.
Botox Injections in Abu Dhabi as mentioned above, could be administered for various purposes.
- Removes facial wrinkles and creases
- Restore youthfulness and minimize the effects of aging
- The procedure is Cost-effective
- Gives more confidence and social attention
- It relaxes the muscles which results in the softening of the skin
- The jawline can also be made flatter using injections.
- Botox can also be used to cure misaligned eyes.
The Botox injection is often used by doctors to treat medical conditions like:
- hyperactive bladder
- Hyperhidrosis, which is a condition where a person sweats a lot
- cervical dystonia also known as neck spasms
- to treat the problem of migraines.
- The condition where a person’s eyes do not point in a single direction is also treated with Botox.
How does it Work?
The toxin works by blocking the signals to the muscles where they are injected and limits movement. The nerve signaling molecules are blocked and are unable to reach the muscles. This way this Anti-wrinkle Injection in Abu Dhabi causes the muscles to relax and paralyze and the formation of the creases and lines on the face becomes harder.
With this simple and safe contraction control in muscles, botox helps create a smooth effect and eliminates all the wrinkles and top lines.
Is Botox Better than Surgery?
Yes, these Filler injections of Botox are far better than undergoing any surgical procedures. But, in some cases, botox cannot overcome certain diseases so we have to take surgeries.
The difference between these two techniques are:
|Provide long-lasting results.
|Gives permanent results
|Target specific areas.
|Provides a comprehensive treatment plan
|No recovery time is required.
|Requires long recovery time.
|Fewer chances of risks and complications.
|More chances of risks.
Who are the Best Candidates for Botox?
- If a person is healthy
- Women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- When you have wrinkles or creases on your face
- A little caveat: if you’re allergic to cow milk’s protein you may not want to undergo this treatment.
- Individuals who have a realistic approach to the treatment
- Candidates over 18 years
In the initial consultation, the doctor discusses the issues and expectations of the patient regarding Botox Abu Dhabi.
- Some tests are also carried out to make sure the patient is ideal for the procedure.
- The doctor makes sure that the individual is not allergic to the toxin. For this, a test is carried out on a small area before starting the treatment.
- A physical examination will be done to see the condition of the skin.
A list of instructions is given by the doctor to be followed to prepare for the injections. These will be:
- Stop taking cigarettes and alcohol
- Do not use blood thinners
- Avoid the heavy exercises
- Wear less makeup
The procedure is very simple and takes a few minutes to carry out.
- First, our doctors cleanse the area of treatment and then mark the area.
- The solution is prepared by mixing the toxin in saline.
- Injections are then prepared with a fine needle.
- One by one the areas are marked and the solution is injected directly into the muscles.
- Anesthesia is not used during the procedure.
- Once the nominee is done with the process the medic will clean the region.
- The procedure usually is not very discomforting and after the treatment, the individual can go on with their daily life.
Guidelines after the procedure are:
- the patient should avoid rubbing the site of injection as the toxin can spread to other areas.
- Apply ice on the treated zone
- Do not use cosmetics on the face for some days
- Lie down for some hours and also avoid exercising for a few days.
Are there any Side Effects?
The process does not have any risks attached. You may feel bruising and swelling but this is temporary and goes away with time giving you immediate and accurate impacts.
Best Botox Treatment in Abu Dhabi:
To meet the Best Botox Doctor, you should visit our Enfield Royal Clinic. Our professionals use the art of injecting magic into veins. The highly educated and experienced doctors make sure that the patients are satisfied with the treatments. Choose our clinic for and to consult any kind of problem regarding Botox.
Learn more interesting facts about Botox Abu Dhabi by scheduling a consultation with us. We are willing to serve you.
Botox is not for a lifetime. The results will generally last for 3-6 months, after which the candidate will be required to attain additional sessions to maintain the results.
Some individuals observe little discomfort meanwhile the application of injections. However, the needle is very fine & the pain is generally as minimal. In addition, the doctors apply anesthetic cream prior to the treatment to make the candidate comfortable who are scared of the needle.
Repeated sessions are usually required every 3-6 months to maintain the results
Botox is primarily used for its muscle-relaxing effects and It is not typically used on the stomach for cosmetic purposes. However, in some cases, it might be used in non-cosmetic areas of the body.
No, Botox does not detoxify the body. Botox is a medication derived from the botulinum toxin, and its primary function is to temporarily relax muscles by blocking nerve signals.