Like piles, hemorrhoids are also a problem related to the blood vessels in the rectum area. In this condition, the patient has swollen rectum and anus, the veins in them get stretched and they start getting irritated. The patient feels pain in that area and there is difficulty in the bowel pass. These hemorrhoids are shown when the vessels get swelled and these can be treated with Hemorrhoids Treatment in Abu Dhabi. There are a lot of issues that can be done due to chronic constipation. So if you are the one who has these problems check them and consult the doctor. Read below to know more.
Table of Content
- Cost: 9500 AED to 15000 AED
- Results: stays forever
- Back to work: After a few days
- Duration of Treatment: one hour
- Type of Procedure: Varies
What are the Types of Hemorrhoids?
There are different kinds of hemorrhoids. The common types are as follows:
The skin around the anus contains blood vessels. These blood vessels when get ruptured the bleeding occurs due to the stretching. Thus the pain and aching happen. This is on the outer layer of the anal skin and happens commonly.
When the haemorrhoids are formed inside the rectum the condition is when the internal problem has occurred. As they are deeper in the skin, they can not be seen easily. Most of the time the formation of these is not a sign of complication or seriousness but it should be treated on time.
As the internal complication increases the welling causes this condition and the hemorrhoids are stuck resulting in issues for the people.
In this situation, the flow of blood reduces due to the formation of clots in the blood. These are painful and are visible as lumps in the anus. Your doctor will prescribe a certain treatment for it after consultation.
What are the Causes of the Problem?
The main reasons for the issue are the ones:
- Weakness in the connective tissues happens
- You may feel blood strains in the bowel
- A chronic constipation
- If you have diarrhea that is chronic and is there for a long time
- Due to obesity and sometimes pregnancy disorder
The most common signs of the problem are the following:
- When your anus gets swollen due to lump formation
- You feel irritation in the area around the anus
- A painful sensation when you go to the washroom
- The stool is getting leaked from the anal area
- Because of the aching and the pain
For the analysis of the problem, the doctor will ask a few things from the patient:
- Medical history and other physical examinations
- By checking the situation of constipation and other stool complications.
- By using the finger, abnormal lump formation is checked
- Some specific tests related to the problem are done too
Treatments for the Hemorrhoids:
Different sorts of solutions for the hemorrhoids are present. Some of these are the ones:
The hemorrhoids present in the outer zone can not be treated in non-invasive ways. In the cure, the doctors remove the tissues that are responsible for the blood. For the treatment of hemorrhoids that are externally present, this method is the best.
For treating the prolapsed hemorrhoids, this strategy is the best. In the rectal areas, the problem is fixed with the help of staples. Stapling assists the patients in getting a less painful procedure with a fast recovery.
Rubber band ligation:
Rubber bands are placed tightly around the rectum base for the treatment of internal issues. With this method, the hemorrhoid is eliminated from within 7 to 8 days. This depends on the condition of the patient.
A chemical solution is injected inside the targeted area. So that the damaged tissues contracted. The process does not cause pain for the patients as it is a non-surgical way.
The problem can be solved with the assistance of medications. Utilizing lotions, creams, and other ointments the hemorrhoids can be treated forever.
How You Can Prevent the Issue?
For the prevention of the diseases, there are a few things which an individual needs to follow:
- You should eat fiber more which helps with the digestive tract more, and the pressure on the vessels decreases. You can get these from eatables like veggies, nuts, and beans.
- Try to have a lot of water so that you can stay hydrated. Drink at least 7 to 8 glasses a day. Check if your body has enough water as the decreased water can cause a lot of problems.
Hemorrhoid Treatment in Abu Dhabi Cost:
The cost for hemorrhoid treatment in Abu Dhabi ranges from 9500 AED to 15000 AED. There are many factors because of which the price gets increased. The main elements that impact the pricing are the location of the clinic, reputation, and the type of procedure.
Say Bye to Pain With Us!
At Enfield Royal Clinic, we are offering a lot of solutions to you so that you can get better and enjoy a happy, healthy life with your loved ones. If you think that you have any problems with the stool movement or other you can contact us. Fill out the form that is present below. We will help you in all the ways.
When you get the treatment the signs of the problem starts getting decreased day by day and within 7 days all the symptoms eliminated.
With the best treatment and professional surgeons you can have 95% success rate. It depends on the treatment and the doctors.
Less than 10% of the cases needs surgical solution. Your medic will tell if you need to get the surgery or not.
Yes, there are chances if someone do not take care properly. To prevent them from coming back one should take care.
No severe risk is attached to the surgical process. You can feel bleeding, aching and irritaion once done. With the painkillers the problem can be treated.