Improve your Inner & Outer Health by Discovering the Power of a Healthy Gut!
Our entire health and well-being depend on the condition of our gut. An individual’s total health and well-being depend on having a healthy stomach in order for nutrients to be absorbed properly and waste to be removed. Probiotics and other supplements, as well as dietary and lifestyle changes, can frequently be used to improve gut health. If you are appealing for IV Ozone Therapy for Gut Health in Abu Dhabi then read below the informative page and book us!
Table of Content
What is Gut Health?
The digestive system also referred to as the gut, is made up of a number of organs that work together to digest food and absorb nutrients. The mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, gall bladder, anus, rectum, and liver are the primary organs of the gut.
What are the Factors Impacting Gut Health?
Factors that can affect gut health include:
- Usage of medication.
- Certain medical conditions.
Note: Improving gut health can often be accomplished through transformations in diet & lifestyle, as well as the usage of probiotics & other supplements.
Functions of Gut Health:
A healthy gut is very essential as it is not only the digestion place but it is also accountable for many other functions for instance:
- Offers immunity.
- Removes waste products.
- Enhances blood flow.
- Enhances overall health.
- Safeguards against inflammation.
- Reduces the size of big food particles.
- The respiratory system is strengthened.
- Consumption of vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates.
Usage of IV Ozone Therapy:
There are multiple usages of the therapy, a few of which are quoted below:
- It can improve the ability of the body to break down and absorb nutrients from food.
- Alleviate symptoms and improve overall gut function
- Maintains the immune system & reduces the risk of infection.
- Decreases the risk of mental health conditions such as anxiety & depression.
- Enhance skin health, reduce inflammation, & improve the appearance of skin. conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Assist regulate appetite & metabolism, which can help in weight management.
- Decrease the risk of chronic diseases such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
Poor Gut Health:
It causes a lack of micronutrients. Our gut bacteria produce B vitamins and help with the absorption of nutrients. Micronutrient deficits will undoubtedly result from poor gut health.
How to Improve Gut Health?
It is often possible to improve gut health by making dietary & lifestyle changes. A diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and starchy foods can maintain a healthy gut by encouraging the growth of probiotic bacteria.
Additionally, practices like yoga and meditation that lower stress as well as refraining from overusing antibiotics might enhance gut health.
The Criteria for Ideal Candidate:
According to Dr. Hany Chidiac, below are mentioned the criteria for candidates who are best for the therapy:
- Appealing to manage weight.
- History of chronic diseases.
- Individuals with food sensitivities or allergies.
- Individuals with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Bloating, constipation, diarrhea, & abdominal pain are observed on a regular basis.
- Individuals with conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and celiac disease.
Conditions for IV Ozone Therapy:
There are multiple disorders, such as autoimmune disorders, persistent viral infections, cancer, and cardiovascular disease, that are treated using IV Ozone Therapy. To ensure it is safe and useful, additional research is required.
Pre & Post-care Tips:
There are a few tips that are essential for the candidates to follow prior to the method and after its accomplishment:
|Pre-care Tips||Post-care Tips|
IV Ozone Therapy for Gut Health:
The Individuals’ blood is normally extracted and transferred into a sterile container as the procedure gets started. Depending on the procedure being utilized, ozone gas is then pumped through the blood for a specific amount of time, usually between 5 and 20 minutes. The IV pump is then used to deliver the ozonated blood back to the individual. Typically, the therapy lasts between half an hour to one hour.
The estimated cost of the following therapy at Enfield Royal Clinic is around AED 1150. But this is not the real cost as there are some factors that will impact the real price of the treatment for instance the type of treatment, the severity of the condition, the location and name of the clinic, experience, and skills of the doctor, and some other expenses. However, the actual cost will be known at the initial meeting with Dr. Hany Chidiac.
Nourished & Healthy Gut!
Get a healthy Gut with IV Ozone Therapy for Gut Health in Abu Dhabi by filling out the below form. We assure to deliver you the best and the most effective results that you ave been appealing since a long time. Anyhow, if you have any further queries, feel free to meet Dr. Hany and sort out all your concerns!