One of the problems a person suffers from as age increases are the problem of hair loss. Hair Fillers Treatment in Abu Dhabi is one of the newest and minimally invasive technologies for hair loss and re-growth of hair. It can be used post-hair transplant to maintain hair growth or can be used in combination with other hair loss therapies. Research has shown that it not only increases the density of hair but hair thickness as well. There is an immediate reduction of hair loss after the first filler injection. It also increases blood supply to the hair follicles resulting in the re-growth of hair. The second filler results in hair growth and makes the hair healthy
Table of Content
The Essence of Treatment:
Its goal is to strengthen and volumize hair while also treating balding They try to treat regions of the head that are susceptible to balding and hair falling continuously. They can provide the appearance of thick, lustrous hair while also restoring a hairline to its original beauty.
- It is a safe procedure with minimal downtime
- It is very effective for hair growth and volume
- The results of the treatment are outstanding
- The procedure is quick and only takes several minutes to carry out
- The thickness of the hair is improved
- It boosts the recipient’s confidence and self-esteem
The procedure results in an improvement in hair quality and texture. It thickens, improves, and repairs hair while protecting it from pollution, dust, and mistreatment. The final results may take time to be visible as the results are natural. The results last for a long time depending on how well the recipient maintains the results.
- Those who complain about low hair volume are ideal for the treatment
- Someone who is medically fit and does not suffer from any serious condition
- Anyone who suffers from the problem of hair loss
- A person who has a dry scalp
- People who are committed to maintaining the health of their hair
- A candidate who does not smoke
- An individual who is conscious about their hair loss and thinning problem
How does it Work?
The Hair Fillers Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by injecting the fillers directly into the scalp using injections with fine needles after numbing the scalp. It contains vitamins, active peptides, and hyaluronic acid that acts against hair loss and thinning problem by repairing the scalp tissues that are damaged with time.
- On the day of the procedure, the patient is advised to wash their hair before coming to the clinic.
- First, a numbing cream is applied all over the head to numb the scalp
- Once numbed, the doctor takes a syringe with small and thin needles to carefully inject it into the scalp at certain points
- Soothing cream and cold compress are then applied to the scalp to minimize any discomfort felt by the patient
Aftercare and Recovery:
The filler should ideally be injected every 2 weeks using tiny microinjections into the scalp for at least 8 weeks i.e. 4 sessions. After that, the individual may require monthly maintenance post-treatment to maintain the results. After the procedure, the recipient is given a list of instructions to follow on the things to do to care for the treated area(s).
- They are advised to apply a cold compress or ice pack on the injected sites to minimize discomfort
- The recipient can wash the hair in 12 to 15 hours
- The scalp is not to be scratched even if it is itchy as it can affect the results
- Exposure to direct sunlight should be kept at a minimum to protect the treated regions from the high UV rays of the sun
- Smoking and alcohol consumption should be avoided
- Blood-thinning medications, supplements, and vitamin table should be stopped until advised by the doctor.
Some minor side effects disappear in a couple of hours. These include a little bit of redness, soreness, bumping, or swelling on the scalp.
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED 800 and AED 1,000. Several factors affect the cost of treatment like the number of sessions required, the amount of solution to be used, etc. The final cost is determined by the dermatologist after the initial checkup and consultation.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic is among the best hair clinics in Abu Dhabi. Our surgeons and dermatologists are highly experienced and qualified professionals. They make use of the latest technology and modern methods to ensure guaranteed desired results. Patient care and safety are very important to us thereby all the treatments and procedures provided are safe and the environment is kept clean and hygienic. All the Covid 19 protocols are strictly followed. The staff is also well-trained to make the patients feel comfortable and relaxed during their visit to the clinic. Our patient-centric approaches make the client’s visits to the clinic pleasant. The reviews from our satisfied customers can be read on the website.
Request an Appointment!
To learn more about Hair Fillers Treatment in Abu Dhabi, book an appointment with our experts by filling up the form provided below.