Get the perfect and well-defined chin with Kybella!
The structure of the face depends on how defined the person’s jawline is. The ones with a double chin often have a chubby and a healthy appearance. It may also make a person look old. The area under the chin is very difficult to get in shape even with workouts and a balanced diet. These are stubborn fats that are very difficult to get rid of otherwise. However, people with double chins can now get professional help to get rid of these stubborn fats. Kybella Treatment in Abu Dhabi is a very effective and safe procedure to achieve a well-defined chin without any hustle.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure aims to redefine the otherwise chubby jawline. The fats accumulated under the chin that causes the appearance of a double chin, are targeted and removed permanently. It is a non-surgical and safe procedure to carry out with guaranteed results.
- The results of the treatment are permanent
- The injections are very safe to administer
- Improves the confidence and self-esteem of a person
- The treatment is non-surgical and not painful
- It improves a person’s profile
- Results are visible after a single session
- The jawline becomes more defined making a person look youthful and healthy
The injections result in the elimination of fat from under the chin. The fatty tissues that cause the appearance of a double chin are destroyed and then removed as waste from the body. After a single treatment, the results are visible however final results take a few months to be seen. The chin and jawline area of the recipient becomes more defined and the person looks youthful and healthy.
- A mentally prepared and a medically fit individual is ideal for the treatment
- A person who has fat deposited under the chin that can be targeted
- Somebody who is not allergic to the solution and wants a permanent non-surgical solution
- An individual who does not smoke or is on blood-thinning medications
- A female candidate who is not pregnant or is breastfeeding
How does it Work?
The injections work by destroying the fatty tissues under the chin. The cells that hold fats are destroyed completely and are unable to function. These are then removed as waste from the body. The injections result in the digestion of fatty tissues under the chin making the chin reduction and defined.
The first appointment is all about the initial checkup and discussion with the patient about their issues and concerns and expectations with the results. During the initial checkup, the doctor also takes a physical checkup and may also draw some blood to test to make sure the individual is ideal for the treatment.
Once the initial checkup is complete a list of instructions is given to the patient to follow to prepare for the treatment. These include
- The patient is to stop taking any blood-thinning medications for days before and after the treatment
- The treated area should be kept clean and no makeup, cream, or lotion is to be applied
- Alcohol consumption is also to be avoided for as long as the doctor says so as it can affect the treatment and can cause bruising on the treated area
Several sessions may be required for the treatment to achieve desired results. Each session is scheduled one or two months apart. A single session only takes about 20 to 25 minutes.
- First, the area under the chin where injections are to be administered is thoroughly cleansed
- Then the doctor marks the points where the solution is to be injected
- Using a numbing cream or local anesthesia, the area is first numbed to avoid any kind of discomfort
- Once numbed, using injections with very fine needles the solution is administered into the area under the chin
Aftercare and Recovery:
The aftercare for Kybella Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is important to achieve desired results.
- The recipient is to avoid intensive workouts and heavy lifting for some days after the procedure
- The head is to be kept elevated for some days to control the swelling
- The ice pack is also to be used on the area for some minutes
- The site of injection is not to be massaged or wrapped
- Alcohol is also to be avoided for at least three days
The full recovery from the procedure takes around 2 months. The swelling takes min a month to reside. However, the final results may take several months up to a year to be visible.
When to not go for the Treatment?
- If a person suffers from an infection in the area being treated
- A pregnant or breastfeeding lady
- Somebody with an allergic reaction to the injections
- An individual who’s recently had any type of surgery on the region to be treated
There are some minimal temporary side effects of the treatment. These include:
- Risk of infection at the site of treatment
- The treated area can be swollen for some days
- Chances of bruises under the chin
- The area of treatment can be numbed and red temporarily
The average cost of Kybella Treatment in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost of the treatment depends on the number of sessions required, the size of the area being treated, and also the complexity of the procedure. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment last for a long time and often forever as well. The fat cells are destroyed completely with no chances of their return. However, the candidate is to maintain their ideal weight to avoid the accumulation of fat under the chin.
Book an Appointment!
The doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals. It is important that the recipient choose an experienced professional as the area around the region being treated can be affected by the treatment as well. Our doctors offer the best treatments that provide safe and effective results leaving the patients happy and satisfied.
The well-trained staff and their friendly behavior provide a very comfortable environment for the patients. If you are looking for the best treatments in Abu Dhabi, book a free initial appointment by filling up the form given below.