The skin under the eyes is very delicate, soft, and thin. The process of aging starts with the appearance of fine lines under the eye.
The under-eye skin is greatly affected by the sun and the surrounding environment. This is because it is very thin and delicate. The dark circles that appear under the eyes are very common and a person can feel self-conscious and underconfident because of them. To get rid of these imperfections under the eyes, the Under Eye Fillers in Abu Dhabi works best and are very effective. It makes the under-eye look flawless, well-rested, and youthful.
Table of Content
Why go for Fillers?
The treatment provides the lost dimension to the eyes and makes them plumper. It also makes the skin lighter thereby getting rid of the dark circles. The fine lines are also addressed by the injections.
- Restores volume
- Addresses the fine lines
- Improves appearance & makes the skin plumper
- More balanced facial features
- More youthfulness and freshness
- Effective and safe procedure
- No downtime
The person looks well-rested and youthful after the treatment. The under eyes appear plumper and the skin appears lighter which results in the candidate getting rid of the dark circles. The effects of the injections are quick and have almost zero downtime.
Most contenders are able to get back to the daily chores within 24 to 48 hours after receiving under-eye fillers, so the recovery period is typically quick.
under-eye fillers can be reversed by injecting an enzyme that dissolves the filler.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Prevent taking blood thinners.
- Avoid applying any aesthetic product.
- Avoid taking any cosmetic procedures.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol & smoking.
- Apply a well-prescribed sunblock that is SPF 50+.
Under-eye fillers can assist to enhance the formation of eye bags by adding volume to the area and smoothing out wrinkles & hollows.
When administered by a qualified, experienced healthcare professional, fillers are typically safe & effective.
The durability of the results can vary. They generally last for between 6 and 12 months. However, the results can be prolonged by taking proper care & additional sessions.
- A person who wishes to plump the skin under the eyes and reinstate the volume of the eyes
- A medically fit person who is mentally prepared for it
- Somebody with hollow eyes
- Any person who has dark circles under their eyes
- A person who is not allergic to the type of fillers used
How does it Work?
The Under Eye Fillers in Abu Dhabi work by injecting a solution of Hyaluronic acid or any other solution under the eyes using a small and fine needle. The area is first numbed using a numbing cream, ice pack, or local anesthesia to minimize any discomfort to the candidate. The doctor first marks the site of the injection and then proceeds with the treatment.
- The recipient does not need extensive preparation for the procedure as it is a quick and simple treatment.
- The doctor needs to take a patch test before the procedure to check the way the skin reacts to the injection.
- This is vital to confirm that the recipient is not allergic to the type of solution used by the skin care professional.
- On the day of the procedure, the professional first cleans and disinfects the under eyes and the surrounding area to remove any makeup or dirt minimizing any chances of infection on the injected site.
- A numbing cream or ice is used to numb the skin of the recipient. The doctor may also use local anesthesia.
- The injection sites under the eyes are then marked to avoid any chances of uneven injections
- When numbed, the doctor uses a thin and small needle to administer the solution into the under-eye area
Aftercare and Recovery
- After the injections, the injection sites are too kept clean as they could otherwise cause infection.
- For the first few days, any products containing chemicals should not be applied to the treated area.
- The patient should also not go for any other treatment for a minimum of 2 weeks
- The treated region should not be touched unnecessarily for the first few days
The recovery is usually short i.e. a week at max. This involves the healing of the injection site, the swelling resides and the bruises fade away.
The average cost for Under Eye Fillers in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1,200 to AED 18,00. It depends on the type, quality, and quantity of the fillers used. The final cost is determined by the skincare professional after the initial examination and detailed discussion with the recipient about their expectation from the procedure.
How Long do the Results Last?
The fillers can last from a few months to some years as well. The duration of the results is dependent on the type and amount of the solution used. Some last for a comparatively longer time than the others.
Book an Appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best and most well-trained skin care professionals that provide the best treatments. If you are looking for the finest treatments in Abu Dhabi, fill up the form given below and get a initial detailed consultation.